bo like the hulk is ready to smash with blackstone labs!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Chef loving your post. Got my Epismash in the mail Saturday. Im finishing up LG sciences 17 pro and EPI andro and then ill be hitting the Epismash next., Whats your experience with creatine and your prohormone cycles. DO you use it at all and if so when? Ive heard to go back on in between cycles but don't have any experience since this is my first PH cycle. Thanks man appreciate it
CrazyCherry, I have no experience with LG products but I think the 17 Pro and EPI Andro are prohormones. If I'm wrong please forgive the post. If they are PHs then you need proper PCT and time off these compounds. Rule is "Time Off = Time On PH + Time on PCT". So you can't jump right to your EpiSmash cycle and maintain safety. Good luck man.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
how long have you been on this cycle? if it has 4 weeks you can bridge it . if it has been longer do what kenpo says take the required amount off and then start again . do proper pct and while you are waiting you can get the pct ready for the next one. since this is your first i would take the time off my man. this isn't a sprint it is a marathon so don't expect fast results. you are just looking for trouble if you try that. take your time do your pct .

I am going to bridge my epismash with Alpha 1 and one more thing so I will get an 8 week run . take 12 off and then get ready for summer with a tren/anavar shred cycle. creatine is supposed to be front loaded if I am right . it takes a lot to saturate your system to get it started. a micronized one is good for that but it tastes like **** so have something to mix with it. or buy a premixed flavored one. that is better that pill form in my opinion. bio core makes a good one and it is cheap. 500 grams for like 8 bucks , can't go wrong there. I just mix it with my pre and post workouts but it will settle to the bottom so make sure you swirl it a lot to get it out. hope this helps.

crazycherry66

Awards
Thanks Kenpo I guess I should have been more clear. They are a new mild PH and ill be doing a 6 week cycle when done. ILL be following up with their Form XT and DAA for my PCT. I also have Tamoxifen ready for my PCT for the Epismash. How long after my PCT do you suggest before running the Epismash? I was gonna take a couple weeks off from everything before starting. Also any suggestions of dosing with tamoxifen for PCT? Appreciate all the knowledge guys. Chef would love to hear more about your TREN/anavar shed cycle.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
no brother take at least the same amount off(6 weeks ) gotta let that liver take a break. get some liver support and drink tons of water to flush out the toxins. in the meantime hit the creatine get your diet rocking and train hard 6 weeks plus one go on the epismash. id save the Tamoxifen for the epismash . I'd talk to a rep ask if you could add something else if you want. contact pj. braun at blackstone and ask his advice on what to do. he is the man. as far as dosing the clomid just search the internet they have protocols everywhere. I by no means am an expert brother . there are much more experienced guys on here (hyde and reggie being two) they will shoot you straight on what to do. get other opinions for sure before deciding for sure . a lot of people on these don't know what they are doing and it could screw you up good. so be careful.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chefbo

chefbo

Awards
not unless is is 70 years old. I am usually one of the young ones there during the week! I don't need distractions like that. I'd be more injured than I am now!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
going to try for legs today but I have my honey do to get taken care of first. Christmas is such a busy time I will be glad when Friday is here .. vacation for two weeks I should be able to make some gains !

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
day 15 on epismash/ and day 45 on p-bold

took the wheels on a run yesterday. didn't have the time I wanted but still got it done.

10x10 400
leg press/calf press

leg extentions
10x10 145

leg were twitching when I walked out and getting down the stairs was a whole other thing.

epismash must be kicking in because back pumps have increased and that is one reason I changed up squats yesterday. I got a real sharp headache the other night while on the computer . nothing I had ever had before but haven't had one since so I am not sure if it is related to bp or not. just wanted to mention it in the log . appetite is down getting fuller quicker than usual. had some stomach issues over the weekend but they have gone away. so far so good.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
noticed last night that my chest has gotten fuller . really noticed it with my shirt on. getting more vascular in my forearms too. I like this look and hope it gets better. I cannot wait to see my abs , since I have never really seen them even during basic training in the army 34 years ago. so" a shredding we will go a shredding we will go".

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shredded is a very good thing. I love it when my wife noticed when I take my shirt off! Lol. So far so good. Keep an eye on the BP.

crazycherry66

Awards
Hey chef what do you do for the backpumps? Ive heard taurine but how would you dose that? Great log my man

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Hey chef what do you do for the backpumps? Ive heard taurine but how would you dose that? Great log my man
3-5 grams is what I have heard. I took it before wifh no help. So I just deal with.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
wrecked arms and shoulders gvt style at lunch today. first time I did it fasted. intensity was off the charts. had the gym all to myself so I went bezerk!

cable dips 10x10 at 97.5 on each arm
superset
barbell curls 10x10 45 for 5 55 for 5

dumbbell curls 3 x10 35,30,25
superset
bentover laterals same as above

closegrip bench 4x10 55
superset
hammer drop set
4x10 30,25,20,20

cable preachers 55 3x15
superset
cable reverse laterals
35 3x10

frigging swole up! though I was Jay Cutler walking out of that gym , cracking sidewalks and ****! lol.

I don't know if it is the epismash or what but I was alpha male today , focus through the roof , intensity the same.

Neck is this what I should be getting from this? if so hot damn bring it on! I wish every session was like that . unbelieveable!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work chef!!! Glad the Epi is working great for you!!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
noticed last night that my chest has gotten fuller . really noticed it with my shirt on. getting more vascular in my forearms too. I like this look and hope it gets better. I cannot wait to see my abs , since I have never really seen them even during basic training in the army 34 years ago. so" a shredding we will go a shredding we will go".
That's top notch brother, got a big run coming up myself. Your log has been very detailed.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chefbo, have you noticed any AI like effects from Epi Smash? I managed to got a small case of gyno few months ago and I thought that maybe I could drop my AI dose a bit when I finally get to start my run... Epi solo didn't act like an AI for me at least at 40-50mg/day (at least not as a very strong AI) but maybe Hexadrone will..

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
The onl uhh thing I have experienced is more aggression and my bp has risen. Niw I have been out of my bp medicine for a week sothat could contribute to it.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
day 20 epi smash day 47 p bold

going after back and chest today

incline lying rows 10x10
suoer set
lat pulldowns
3x10

incline dumbbell press
10x10
super set
incline fly
3x10

took my epi smash, creatine/preworkout mix with p bold

back pumps and tightness have been bad last two days. gonna try to get some taurine today

bp issues yesterday put me down but feeling much better today so far. just the back issues

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Christmas to you and family Chefbo!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
bulking up has gotten a whole new meaning this holiday. i must have gained 5 pounds in the last 5 days. lord my acid reflux kicked in from such rich food and my body is just not use to it. never knew how your body will react until you feed it stuff its not accustom to. well to say the least cardio is definitely in my future. but thats what this time of year is for and i am not prepping for a show so what the hell. just more time to sweat in the gym. i have came to the realization that i am not going to be competing in a physique show but that doesn't mean i am not going to get in the best shape ever still. it just means i don't need to be so damn hard on myself and i can enjoy life while still living the fitness lifestyle. we all need to let our hair down( even if we don't have any) from time to time and relax .

i still am managing to get my workouts in just as hard even if they are spread farther apart. i will hit chest and shoulders tomorrow . i logged a leg and arm workout in on christmas eve at home even while cooking dinner for 14 people. try and pull that off!

no really guys the epi smash has been giving me some sides lately ( acne and back pumps ) but that is usual with most hardcore ph's i have taken. i am seeing some improved vascularity and hardening plus some added fullness i haven't seen before especially in the upper body (back and chest area) wanted to make sure i pointed that out with all the stuff i was ranting about after all this is a log for blackstone not a personal forum for talking **** about myself.

i will get some much needed taurine tomorrow to help out with the pumps and start back in with some chest blasting sessions. already planning my next run in late feb. jsut getting my goodies together. that will be my summer lean up. can't wait.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Still logging the epu smash for those following.

Todat finally got a workout in.I have been dealing with blood pressure issues the last few days. Really high.kinda had me worried.

So here we go.
Seated incline press
5x10-125
Flat db press
10x10-35's
Flat flys
4x10-same
Bent over db rows
4x10-35
Lat pulldowns
125-10x15
Close grip reverse pulldowns
4x10-same

Read something from Ronnie Coleman about really arching your back to engage the chest muscles more. It really helped today. Pecs are burning tonight. Thanks Big Ron.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking any Hawthorn?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you using for cycle support again?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Are you taking any Hawthorn?
Yeah just not sure what I sjoukd be dosing it. I take atenolol for bp anywy but I have had to up the dosage.I'm not sure if it is ph rekated but I had ni issues nor have I ever had any on ph's before. Bottom number is ok top has been peaking alittle.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
ok so here is waht i have found from epi smash so far for me.

mild acne on face and upper torso
back pump really bad especially when exercises involving those muscles which is everything.
taurine is in hand and being applied find out tomorrow.
no water gain ( mostly from over eating during the holidays)
my back has gotten tighter and bigger i can tell it in my lats
chest if fuller , weight has went up 6 lbs or so.
i have be on vacation since the twentieth and have been eating like crazy. when i first started i was worried because i was working so much i was missing meals all the time. now being at home and the weather being bad i eat all the time.
now i am getting my diet back on track. bought a rice cooker yesterday bags of brown rice, chicken , lean pork, oatmeal , sweet potatoes , spinach etc to get back into the swing of things. did get alot of red meat during christmas, steak , roast beef, ground beef , not your traditional christmas fare . we had alot of sickness so i ended up cooking baked spaghetti and ribeyes for the family.

overall so far epi smash is kicking in . i wish i had another bottle to run another two or four weeks to see what it could do . i am sure this is a pretty strong compound , not much form Blackstone is for wusses .

Neck what is the recommended run for this ?

what could i run to bridge it?
i have some m1t on hand but was holding on to it for march. may just stay the course and ride this one out and take some time off.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
legs and shoulders tonight mixed up training session

torq /x reps workout for legs

7 minutes 3 mph treadmill warmup

leg extensions super set with seated curls
80-30
90-20
100-15
110-10
120-8
130-6

curls
70-30
80-20
90-15
100-10

lying curls
70-4-10

seated calf raises
155-4@15
drop set on last set
110-15
100-10
55-10
45-6

shoulders
bentover raises
4 sets
25-10
30 for 3sets 10

front raises
25-10
30 for 3sets 10

bought some taurine and this nos/vasoliator called big blue . sample bottle 3 caps 30 minutes before workout. hit me about half way through pretty good , high focus , some pump . next time i'll give it more time .

wobbled out great leg punishment not to bad for shoulders but my energy was zapped by then . rest day tomorrow.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killed those wheels! I'm impressed Chefbo. Sounds like EpiSmash is doing it's job. Keep a vigilant eye on the BP. Keep killing it!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
gonna take a couple days off epi smash back pumps are so bad i can barely work. taurine and all nothing is helping. stopped yesterday after first dose. i will jump back on saturday or sunday and se what happens i think i have 7 days left in the bottle. no since in trying to work out if i can't and hurt myself.

now since they aren't bothering me so bad this morning i did GVT chest and back . supplemented pulldowns for pullups to give the back a break.

decline db press 40lbs 10x10
incline db flyes 40lbs 3x10

lat pull-downs 134;bs 10x10
one arm db rows 40lbs 3x10

ab work tonight crunches, bicycle twists, planks 3x25 each

3 eggs, ribeye(4 ounces) hash browns, 1 oatmeal pancake preworkout drink and coffee

lunch- 1/2 cup brown rice, ham and swiss on whole wheat ornage slices.

dinner will be grilled sirloin of pork with mushrooms, brown rice, satueed mixed greens with red wine vinaigrette

finally got my wife to listen to me about eating. she gained 14 lbs since september and is furious. so i told her to lay off the bananas and breakfast bars in the mornings if she isn't going to do any cardio . i convinced her to let me make her protein shakes to take with her to work as meal replacements for breakfast. i explained how her body has been in a catabolic state all night and she need protein first not carbs. i also talked to my kids about their metabolism during the day. and we are going to make healthier choices for snacks they have during th day at school. teach them right as children and they will grow to be responsible healthy adults. i believe i finally have my wife coming around to my way of thinking. also bought here so diet accelerator powder off Nutraplanet to get her through the day.

they have a helluva sale going on on things we all use daily not just preworkouts, protein powders and phs. great prices on agmatine, green tea, yohimbe cla/alc for next to nothing. check it out if you get a chance.( no i am not getting anything for promoting them, lol).

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
gonna take a couple days off epi smash back pumps are so bad i can barely work. taurine and all nothing is helping. stopped yesterday after first dose. i will jump back on saturday or sunday and se what happens i think i have 7 days left in the bottle. no since in trying to work out if i can't and hurt myself.

now since they aren't bothering me so bad this morning i did GVT chest and back . supplemented pulldowns for pullups to give the back a break.

decline db press 40lbs 10x10
incline db flyes 40lbs 3x10

lat pull-downs 134;bs 10x10
one arm db rows 40lbs 3x10

ab work tonight crunches, bicycle twists, planks 3x25 each

3 eggs, ribeye(4 ounces) hash browns, 1 oatmeal pancake preworkout drink and coffee

lunch- 1/2 cup brown rice, ham and swiss on whole wheat ornage slices.

dinner will be grilled sirloin of pork with mushrooms, brown rice, satueed mixed greens with red wine vinaigrette

finally got my wife to listen to me about eating. she gained 14 lbs since september and is furious. so i told her to lay off the bananas and breakfast bars in the mornings if she isn't going to do any cardio . i convinced her to let me make her protein shakes to take with her to work as meal replacements for breakfast. i explained how her body has been in a catabolic state all night and she need protein first not carbs. i also talked to my kids about their metabolism during the day. and we are going to make healthier choices for snacks they have during th day at school. teach them right as children and they will grow to be responsible healthy adults. i believe i finally have my wife coming around to my way of thinking. also bought here so diet accelerator powder off Nutraplanet to get her through the day.

they have a helluva sale going on on things we all use daily not just preworkouts, protein powders and phs. great prices on agmatine, green tea, yohimbe cla/alc for next to nothing. check it out if you get a chance.( no i am not getting anything for promoting them, lol).
What's your water intake looking like e/d?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up your water intake and take more magnesium and potassium! It will help.. Something must be wrong with your diet, I've never heard that someone gets too painful pumps from Epi at such low dose and I don't think hexadrone makes pumps that much worse.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Chefbo, how much taurine are you taking? I didn't get any relief from the back pumps until 6g per day dosing 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I am at a gallon a day. I've got 500-mg tabs so I take 10 spilt up.so six has been the lucky number.I'll give it a shot. I may just be prone to them guys.I've had this issue before at low doses before. Remember I am 52 .that may make a difference.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Got back on the epi smash yesterday.little to no back issues.blood pressure shot up last night at a movie so bad I almost threw up.I have to make sure I keep on my meds during these runs.took yesterday off from training to give my back a rest. Overall this hss been a great run aside from the back issues which could be a personal problem for me. Appetite had been usual except for the holidays. Upper torso has swelled up some.did get some belly fat back as expected. I would expect if I had something like alpha max or dmz to bridge this I would gain so much more. Some dbol would have probably kicked this in the ass. I will do a detailed review next week when finished. I will follow this with my pct setup.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Got back on the epi smash yesterday.little to no back issues.blood pressure shot up last night at a movie so bad I almost threw up.I have to make sure I keep on my meds during these runs.took yesterday off from training to give my back a rest. Overall this hss been a great run aside from the back issues which could be a personal problem for me. Appetite had been usual except for the holidays. Upper torso has swelled up some.did get some belly fat back as expected. I would expect if I had something like alpha max or dmz to bridge this I would gain so much more. Some dbol would have probably kicked this in the ass. I will do a detailed review next week when finished. I will follow this with my pct setup.
Good to hear brother.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
NO TAURINE LEFT , BUT NO PUMPS. SLIGHT TIGHTNESS UPON WAKING BUT THAT IS IT. GONNA TRY LEGS OR SHOULDERS TODAY IF I CAN GET OUT . WEATHER IS GOING TO GET BAD LATER ON. NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH COMPARED TO ALOT OF YOU . BE CAREFUL OUT THERE THIS WEEK.

SHOULD FINISH EPI SMASH FRIDAY IF MY COUNT IS RIGHT ON THE BOTTLE. P BOLD IS DONE NOT THAT THAT MATTERS. TWO MONTHS OFF AFTER THIS THEN ON TO THE NEXT ONE . HOPE THE MONEY COMES TO GET IT DONE RIGHT. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND GUYS . I'LL POST LATER ON IF THERE IS SOMETHING TO LOG.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
delts and triceps today.
Took two divz max tbs and my epi smash before work. Hit the y about 2thirty.
Warm up
Bentover raises
3-10,9,8-25,35,40
Superset
Fronts
Same

Incline rear raises
3-15,15, failure
25,25,25 nothing for 3" reps

Triceps
Pushdowns
4-15 . 85 2 down 4-5 up

One arm cable extension
25 2x15. 1x15@35 dropset to failure

Close grip bench press
4x10
Great pump nice vascularity no issues.
Cold as hell here.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work chef!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
went top and bottom yesterday .chest and legs

took 2 diva max test booster and my epi smash upon waking with my coffee

before workout had 3 big blue beta alanine tabs and preworkout mix

front squat super set back squat rapid pack constant tension

4x10 on both 135 lbs
calf raises on smith 135 4 sets 40 reps each
one legged calf raises on leg press sled weight 120 lbs
4 sets 35 or until failure

chest
flat barbell bench 5 x10 135
triset
incline dumbbell bench 40 for same rep/set
incline fly 25's slow and hold

didn't think I did that much to my legs when I left the gym until I started ab work at home at night.
leg raises about killed me only got 3 sets done

did crunches , ankle touch, scissors and cross legged crunch holds for 25 each 3 sets

taking whey protein again to up my caloric intake daily, even got the wife taking them instead of carbs in the morning.

seeing some more definition in my shoulder region . going to start hitting the traps more to round out the top of my frame. I can finally start seeing all my work pay off. can't wait to I start to shred down for summer. any suggestion anyone following me has to offer I am all ears.

got to get these wheels on track with the rest of my body though . hard gainer on the lower part. Back pumps have ceased except for the pain I got doing suats but I could have been in the wrong form . I have ahard time with my shoulder problems controlling the bar. wish I could afford a draper bar attachment.

two more days of Epi smash left hopefully be able to post a review sunday. thanks again Neck for choosing me , just don't know if I did it justice or not.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
tried out Larry Scott's Tri series on arms today and ring of fire on midsection

got one more day of epi smash left . already started my test booster will get full pct rolling on monday. Want to thank Neck at Blackstone labs for this opportunity to try out this product. i can see some difference in my appearance and i didn't train all that much due to the holidays and work commitments. i'll post photos tomorrow with final review.

3 exercises or 3 sets 6-10 reps each all on the scott bench
it may not look like much but let me tell you i never finished all the reps on any of the sets for arms i was usually short 1 or 2. amazing

really isolates the bicep muscles (all three) and the forearms . they are killing me right now and this was over 4 hours ago

also did his shoulder routine

same set up 3 exercises using the same movement on each

arms
scott bench dumbbell two arm curls
30 lbs 3sets of 6-10

barbell curls Scott bench (Olympic bar)
65 lbs 3 sets 6-10
6,6,5 drop set with just the bar for 4

reverse ez bar curls Scott bench
65 (big weight what Larry suggests) 3 sets 6-10

lying tricep press
65 lbs 3 sets 6

shouders[/B

standing shoulder press -pinkies up
3 sets 10

standing lateral raises
40 lbs 3 sets of 10

bentover lateral raises
same as a bove

midsection ring of fire
for those who have never done this it takes a few times to get used to it. once i got the rhythm it became really easy .the main thing to do is feel the muscle contracting. i am not going to go into a total explaination of this exercise (google larry scott ring of fire )

main thing is use a lat machine and attach a tricep pushdown rope to it for tension. set it on a wieght between 60-100 pounds depending on body size and strength. the other thing is to pull in your lower abs below your belt line. kind of like a sex hump if you will. then just like a crunch pull down or flex the total mid section and hold it for 20 seconds or it goes into full cramp. that is the key full cramp . back away and shake out the lactic acid that has built up . you can adjsut your feet on either side to it different area of the abs , obliques, intercostals etc. just read the articles. once you have it down you can do it in the shower or by using a wall of post in your home. Bruce Lee did isometric exercises like this to shred and strengthen his mid section. that is why he had the physique he did.

i have found this old school training is great and wish i would have looked back at it earlier. Most of these guys built mass on bodies that were genetically inferior with no help from supplements or steriods. just nutrition and plan old hard work. this cat one 5 titles in 5 years with training like this.

Bill Pearl, Larry Scott ,, vince Gironda, steve reeve all did it this way. big weight and alot of time. not knocking any supplements or companies they most definitely aid the ones of us that don't have super genetics, they aid in recovery and endurance for us older fellows . I think what the young guns miss is 2gs of test of 500mg of tren aren't gonna do diddly if you aren't training hard and right. eating correctly and getting the required amount of rest.

i know not alot of people followed this log and that is a shame for blackstone. these are done for their benefit to check out there products on the average joe.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job in here Chefbo. You've done some work in spite of the lack of time.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
ok final review of Blackstone labs EPI Smash

let me first thnk the company rep The Neck for choosing me to log one of their fabulous products. I have been a fan of Blackstone for some years.

overall rating out of 5 is a 3 . I started out at 178 and I am ending about the same. my weight went up and down but it was the holidays and that was to be expected. I trained hard but was out a few days because of back problems.

the 3 is not because it doesn't work because it does, the sides were just to much for me to endure even with what I heard "low dosed epistane" . Everyone is different and react in the same manner. I have issues with my back pumps regardless of how much taurine I take. and I took it until I had diarrhea so there you go.

on the other hand I am 52 and it could be an age thing so that might be something to mention to older people wanting to use this product.

strength and size - pretty clean as far as water gain. I never got puffy or swole, but did get bigger in my upper torso. not by inches just by appearance. Strength I couldn't off hand say the weights got lighter or things got easier so I would say the same there.

Blackstone has quality products and they work , maybe just not for me or at the dosage I was taking. maybe I need to have a test base backing them because of my age . I don't know. I'd like to see what would happen if I did. maybe some dbol to kick start it. but They wanted straight up results on what their product did and that is what I am giving them.

give it a try it may work for you , I am sure it will .

Lion23

Awards
I'm currently using epi smash just started today. I had just got off blackstone product meth-drol extreme.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
mixedup Anabolics 10