dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since BMP, after last checking, contains NO Banned compounds and is, by far, the most potent natural muscle builder, I'll be looking for some high-level athletes looking to run some logs.

Intense training with some sort of concrete goal to aim for is mandatory.

Depending on the quality of the log, there is also a potential sponsorhip available.

Crossfitters (there is increasing scrutiny on the use of PEDs lately), MMA, Powerlifters, etc are all welcome. We're still on schedule here (please keep positive energy flowing my way...I could use a break) for about 3 more weeks, so plan accordingly.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
since i´ve bought 12bottles, i might do a diary on here, and do weekly follow up. not looking for anything just keep myself consistent and hopefully on track through the process.

have several things which i believe BMP could help me aid in.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Intrigued.

Not sure if I would qualify as high level (), but my training is definitely intense (weightlifting, powerlifting, gymnastics, monostructural cardio, metcons).

Never used BMP before, but other Evomuse products over the years.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
At 51, I have been running BMP for over 6 months and acheived great results as a powerlifter. BMP is far the best supplement I have ever used. Looking forward to even more performance fromthe new version.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At 51, I have been running BMP for over 6 months and acheived great results as a powerlifter. BMP is far the best supplement I have ever used. Looking forward to even more performance fromthe new version.
What would you compare your results to? (if you can) like how much do you feel you gained compared to if you werent using it.

I am very excited to try it out

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Since BMP, after last checking, contains NO Banned compounds and is, by far, the most potent natural muscle builder, I'll be looking for some high-level athletes looking to run some logs.

Intense training with some sort of concrete goal to aim for is mandatory.

Depending on the quality of the log, there is also a potential sponsorhip available.

Crossfitters (there is increasing scrutiny on the use of PEDs lately), MMA, Powerlifters, etc are all welcome. We're still on schedule here (please keep positive energy flowing my way...I could use a break) for about 3 more weeks, so plan accordingly.
Hey Dsade do you have/are you planning on creating some kind of anti estrogen/anti prog supplement? I would definitely love to use that with this BMP

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What would you compare your results to? (if you can) like how much do you feel you gained compared to if you werent using it.

I am very excited to try it out
I am not trying to gain in fact i have been recomping for the past two years. Held my weight at about 238, but got leaner. Since adding the BMP....the results quickened; however, my strength has gone up substantially....in the area of 20-25%. This has been mostly noticed in the past 2 months. I believe it would make a great gainer....and no it works great for dieting or recomp.

Reactions: CF2