Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Evomuse BMP Improved Formula

What To Expect?

BMP offers an effortless and highly effective/dramatic recomposition effect. A simultaneous increase in muscle and a decrease in fat.

What was improved?

1) This was partially addressed with the Cyclodextrin complexation. While previously using Beta-Cyclodextrin, I have upgraded to Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin, a much more effective complex which improves water solubility immensely

2) The other improvement is a dual-target approach. The body is very efficient at preventing quite a few compounds from entering the body, and further, entering cells. One mechanism behind this is called the P-glycoprotein efflux pump. Efflux, being the opposite of influx, is an active process where compounds trying to enter the body are pumped right back out again for metabolic disposal. By inhibiting the P-glycoprotein efflux pump, notably with Quercetin and Sinomenine, we are able to increase absorption between 8 and 12 fold

Formula

Kaempferol Cyclodextrin Complex 75 mg
Rhodiola Rosea (std for Salidroside 8%) 240 mg
Osthole Cyclodextrin Complex 100 mg
Ligusticum Wallichii Extract (std for 98% Ligustrazine) 100 mg
Sorghum Extract 100:1 200 mg
Paeoniflorin 100 mg
Quercetin 200mg
Sinomenine 100mg

Dosing

2 Caps will be taken with my first meal
2 Caps will be taken with an afternoon meal

** Throughout the Log I will keep calories the same without any modification in nutrition to address how well it works in a controlled environment **

** Log will start once the bottles come in
@dsade

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh yay! A The Solution log! Count me in!

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What To Expect?

BMP offers an effortless and highly effective/dramatic recomposition effect. A simultaneous increase in muscle and a decrease in fat.

What was improved?

1) This was partially addressed with the Cyclodextrin complexation. While previously using Beta-Cyclodextrin, I have upgraded to Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin, a much more effective complex which improves water solubility immensely

2) The other improvement is a dual-target approach. The body is very efficient at preventing quite a few compounds from entering the body, and further, entering cells. One mechanism behind this is called the P-glycoprotein efflux pump. Efflux, being the opposite of influx, is an active process where compounds trying to enter the body are pumped right back out again for metabolic disposal. By inhibiting the P-glycoprotein efflux pump, notably with Quercetin and Sinomenine, we are able to increase absorption between 8 and 12 fold

Formula

Paeoniflorin 100 mg
Quercetin 200mg
Sinomenine 100mg

Dosing

Progress Pics

Will Update when Bottles come in

Weight

** Throughout the Log I will keep calories the same without any modification in nutrition to address how well it works in a controlled environment **

@dsade

Hell yeah brother

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What To Expect?

What was improved?

Formula

Paeoniflorin 100 mg
Quercetin 200mg
Sinomenine 100mg

Dosing

Progress Pics

Weight

@dsade

Hell yeah brother

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for the ride.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in. The Solution will put this through the ringer and I am confident this product will shine.

Have you ever used BMP @The Solution ?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am in. The Solution will put this through the ringer and I am confident this product will shine.

Have you ever used BMP @The Solution ?
Nope
I have run countless Natty anabolics and muscle builders without getting much out of them, so I don't invest in them often just due to that reason I have always had nothing but subpar results.

From Evomuse I use Gut Health Year Round and have for over 7 years, Slintensity (Beta-Tested V2) and have used Defuse
all 3 are spectacular and top of the line IMO.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope
I have run countless Natty anabolics and muscle builders without getting much out of them, so I don't invest in them often just due to that reason I have always had nothing but subpar results.

From Evomuse I use Gut Health Year Round and have for over 7 years, Slintensity (Beta-Tested V2) and have used Defuse
all 3 are spectacular and top of the line IMO.
Sorry, you prety much answered my question here...not sure I misread or you just edited. I figured. This is how I feel as well. I have tried so much and I am like Fox Mulder - except instead of alien, I am looking for supps that work. I want to believe.

BMP makes me believe. Can't wait for you to confirm or deny.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry, you prety much answered my question here...not sure I misread or you just edited. I figured. This is how I feel as well. I have tried so much and I am like Fox Mulder - except instead of alien, I am looking for supps that work. I want to believe.

BMP makes me believe. Can't wait for you to confirm or deny.
What I get out of it does not dictate the final say. I am just another consumer, and how I respond may be 100x different than another. Most people do not run logs in a controlled setting such as myself. This shows the only variable changed is the addition of the supplement and how much as a standalone it truly shines.

One thing I know is that I won't be adding calories weekly and then attributing it to the supplement, which we see a lot of on these forums. People manipulate their nutrition to a larger surplus over the span of a log and then attribute that to the supplement working. It doesn't always work that way when you play a guessing game on how much was X (Nutrition) and how much was Y (Supplement)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What I get out of it does not dictate the final say. I am just another consumer, and how I respond may be 100x different than another. Most people do not run logs in a controlled setting such as myself. This shows the only variable changed is the addition of the supplement and how much as a standalone it truly shines.

One thing I know is that I won't be adding calories weekly and then attributing it to the supplement, which we see a lot of on these forums. People manipulate their nutrition to a larger surplus over the span of a log and then attribute that to the supplement working. It doesn't always work that way when you play a guessing game on how much was X (Nutrition) and how much was Y (Supplement)
I know your approach, which is why I love this. I think you will get something without changing variables. Excited to see if you do, it will be a real challenge for Evo.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In for a Solution Log! I didn’t notice much from the OG BMP. I prefer Top Muscle. Interested in seeing your results with the upgraded version.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for a Solution Log! I didn’t notice much from the OG BMP. I prefer Top Muscle. Interested in seeing your results with the upgraded version.
Did you eat 3600 calories a day above your TDEE?

Did you follow the specific training protocol that Matt sells for $49.99/month?

Sorrt, just kidding, couldn't resist.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you eat 3600 calories a day above your TDEE?

Did you follow the specific training protocol that Matt sells for $49.99/month?

Sorrt, just kidding, couldn't resist.
Huh?

I think the joke part went over my head

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Huh?

I think the joke part went over my head
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Certain companies promote these kinds of logs and and tell the people using the supplements to start changing all these variables in their lives - eat a bunch more food, change workouts, etc. And then when they gain 10 pounds eating 4000 calories a day they credit their product with it. And if the product fails, they say "You didn't eat 4000 calories a day." and divert blame from their product.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. Certain companies promote these kinds of logs and and tell the people using the supplements to start changing all these variables in their lives - eat a bunch more food, change workouts, etc. And then when they gain 10 pounds eating 4000 calories a day they credit their product with it. And if the product fails, they say "You didn't eat 4000 calories a day." and divert blame from their product.
Yep, many tainted so called logs. Always appreciate TheSolution keeping things transparent.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice pics! Looking lean!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You have to feed the supplement so it can work
He eats a slight surplus to maintain a slow progressive upward growth in strength and lean mass without putting on fat.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where did I state that?
My bad if I'm wrong. I thought you had, in another log. Maybe I was just making a grand assumption, so if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. And yes I know, one shouldnt make assumption.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mesocycle #13
Week 4 Day 1

Tempo Indication: Eccentric:pause:Concentric:Flex (x:x:x:x)
All Rep Tempo's are 2:1:2:2
Rest Times are 90 Seconds

Low Incline DB Bench Press:
50's x 8
70's x 8
100's x 8 (2 Sets)

Low Incline Smith Bench Press:
135 x 6
225 x 8-10 (2 Sets)

HS Machine Press:
4 Plates/Side x 5 (5 Sets)
** 45 Second Rest **

Dips:
2 Sets to Failure

Machine Rear delt Fly:
2 Sets of 20

Landmind Shoulder Press:
45 Plate x 8 (2 Sets)

DB 6-Ways
15's x 8 (2 Sets)

Dual Handle Pushdown:
30 Each Hand x 10
35 Each Hand x 12 (3 Sets)
35 Each Hand x 12 --> 25 Each hand x 12 --> 20 Each Hand x 10

Lying DB Skullcrusher
25 each Hand x 10
30's x 10 (3 Sets)
30 Each Hand x 10 --> 25 x 10 --> 20 x 8

Post-Workout:
PB & Banana Bagel + 4oz Chicken

BMP

Product is not in yet.. Just getting this workout up. It should be in later today which I will dose 2/2 with meals.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In. And Damn dude you wear 175 like an absolute champion.