BMP - Bad Initial Response

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did 2 caps of BMP yesterday and it caused me the worst burps/acid reflux (had that feeling that food was coming back up my throat, is that what acid reflux is? Lol).

Washed the 2 caps down with 10oz water after my typical breakfast. Then went to workout where I drink usually 1 gallon +. It lasted all workout and then still mildly throughout the rest of the day.

Is this ordinary? Should I take pills prior to eating?

Or could it be that I took both pills at once and experience some kind of esophagitis

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been using and closely following BMP since it came out and never heard of this kind of response. You can dose anytime with or without food. Maybe try without food.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I experienced nausea (never acid reflux) with the BMP original formula when taking it on an empty stomach. Not so much an issue when taking it with food or with food using version 2.0.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I experienced nausea (never acid reflux) with the BMP original formula when taking it on an empty stomach. Not so much an issue when taking it with food or with food using version 2.0.
I took a single pill yesterday and was fine. Going to do 2 caps today, then four tomorrow if no problems.

I’m assuming it was just because I swallowed pill incorrectly lol. If all is good I’ll be posting a log all are welcomed to follow

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took a single pill yesterday and was fine. Going to do 2 caps today, then four tomorrow if no problems.

I’m assuming it was just because I swallowed pill incorrectly lol. If all is good I’ll be posting a log all are welcomed to follow
Right. Good idea. Maybe a pill got hung up somewhere on the way down - makes sense.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Ok so Nevermind. Today my neck turned red and itchy so I’m assuming I have some kind of allergy to one of the ingredients. First time ever. Sucks I really wanted to use BMP

That said anyone looking for a full bottle -4 pills I got you for the low (obviously been opened tho).

Unless EvoMuse will refund me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 196502
Ok so Nevermind. Today my neck turned red and itchy so I’m assuming I have some kind of allergy to one of the ingredients. First time ever. Sucks I really wanted to use BMP

That said anyone looking for a full bottle -4 pills I got you for the low (obviously been opened tho).

Dang bro that sucks. People have had weird skin stuff on bmp but it was usually with tattoos iirc.

I’m sure you’ll be able to trade it. If I had a true shred bottle I might even consider it since I know you enjoyed your run. Are you still cutting?

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dang bro that sucks. People have had weird skin stuff on bmp but it was usually with tattoos iirc.

I’m sure you’ll be able to trade it. If I had a true shred bottle I might even consider it since I know you enjoyed your run. Are you still cutting?
Still cutting yes. DM me.

What happened with tattoos? One of mine was a bit itchy and seemed raised yesterday as well. Didn’t even think it was possible it could be from BMP tho

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Still cutting yes. DM me.

What happened with tattoos? One of mine was a bit itchy and seemed raised yesterday as well. Didn’t even think it was possible it could be from BMP tho
That’s what some have reported also, raised tattoos and itchy. it’s actually the reason I haven’t used bmp because half my body has tattoos and I have sensitive skin anyway so not worth it.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I only really had issues with skin sensitivity and tattoos the first week of BMP. I'm about 3 weeks in now and it's a lot better. Kind of freaked me out though because it was literally the ink that was raised up and puffy and itchy. It was only in spots too, not everywhere (I have one full sleeve, a half sleeve, and ones on my legs and chest too). Another weird phenomenon is I seem to have more teeth sensitivity since I began BMP. I think I read somewhere before that it can increase the pain threshold, or maybe reduce it, I can't remember.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s what some have reported also, raised tattoos and itchy. it’s actually the reason I haven’t used bmp because half my body has tattoos and I have sensitive skin anyway so not worth it.
Hmm yeah prob best I skipped this one 😔. I have very sensitive skin plus a full sleeve and 3 stray pieces.

Maybe would’ve powered thru that but the throat stuff I don’t want to play around with.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 196502

Like others mentioned, pretty sure this would go away after about a week.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hmm yeah prob best I skipped this one 😔. I have very sensitive skin plus a full sleeve and 3 stray pieces.

Maybe would’ve powered thru that but the throat stuff I don’t want to play around with.
Yeah the throat issue scares me to be honest, its the one place on the body I wouldn’t want to have issues with. I Got an infection in my jaw years ago and my throat was tightening up like I was being slowly strangled.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like others mentioned, pretty sure this would go away after about a week.
Idk m8, felt like I was having a harder time getting my breath during workouts and wanting to puke/coughing just isn’t worth it to me even if it subsided in a week

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is unfortunate. BMP is amazing. Sorry you didn't respond well to it, I never had any reflux issues with it, I'm on my 12th or so bottle now.

LvlUpStrength

Awards
Never heard of that type of side effect and BMP has had the least amount of sides of any supplement I have ran.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For those who have experienced negative effects with BMP, were any of you using nicotine and/or taking supplemental vitamin E? I recall those items interfering with some of the components or pathways of the products in BMP.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
For those who have experienced negative effects with BMP, were any of you using nicotine and/or taking supplemental vitamin E? I recall those items interfering with some of the components or pathways of the products in BMP.
Nope. I gave up nicotine almost 9 years ago and haven't taken vitamin e by itself in several years. I'm still on BMP and seem to be doing fine, it was mainly the first week that I had some weird reactions.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've vaped on it occasionally and haven't seen anything.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I chew from time to time. Also am taking Vita JYM which I’m like 95% sure contains vitamin E. Interesting, but regardless not interested in using BMP after my experience.