BMP™ Improved Formula Presale

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in the full case crew! Ordered 12 bottles, psyched to be able to run this for a year! I have a bottle I've been sitting on and I started taking it 2 weeks ago. It's been like a PR train since....

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been lucky enough to be running the old BMP for the past 6 months. All things the same, I am gonna keep going with the new version and report of my findings.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been lucky enough to be running the old BMP for the past 6 months. All things the same, I am gonna keep going with the new version and report of my findings.
What do you mean all things same?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I took a dose right when they came in a few hours ago. I'm already up 14 lbs of SOLID MUSCLE!!!!*

*could be complete BS, but I feel left out with the claims from some other companies.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, I took a dose right when they came in a few hours ago. I'm already up 14 lbs of SOLID MUSCLE!!!!*

*could be complete BS, but I feel left out with the claims from some other companies.
Does BMP stand for "Bullshat Might Pass"?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The reason I was holding onto the last bottle I had was because I was making gainz just looking at it in my cabinet.

I would open the cabinet, stare at it for a moment, gently close the door and BOOM. Up 2 pounds.

Or it may be the candy I kept next to it. Not 100% sure.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I'll run this all year as well. The hype is infectious...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Just received notification about order number 7052 being shipped :(, is this out already? if not can you ship the 7124 as spoken earlier above?
Crap, I got them mixed up. Sorry.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, if it can´t be fixed, no problem.
It's the same order except for the HUNG samples, which I can send separately.

• Wow
Reactions: SMS
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got my shipping info early this afternoon! BMP and defuse on the way!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Reactions: SMS

hsk

Awards
  • Established
It's the same order except for the HUNG samples, which I can send separately.
Is it possible to request some Hung samples for my order. I purchased 12 bottle and have not recieved any shipping notification as of yet. If not, its all good.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will report yaw of the snack sized coke can upon arrival and first dose.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven’t received my shipping confirmation yet.

Edit: just saw dsades post above.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got my first order email but not the 2nd one yet.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine still hasn’t shipped yet. FB update says he still has like 100 more orders to go lol

gewehermeiste

gewehermeiste

Awards
Got the 12 pack hope to get the shipped notice soon. Loved the previous releases. Love me some bmp, defuse, epitome, and dcp!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got shipping confirmation, believe mine is supposed to be here tomorrow as long as USPS doesn’t **** the bed. Excited about this stuff.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got shipping confirmation, believe mine is supposed to be here tomorrow as long as USPS doesn’t **** the bed. Excited about this stuff.
Mine is scheduled tomorrow as well

If anyone wants to follow along I will be logging my progress

the only thing I am adjusting the entire log is just the addition of the supplement (Training, Nutrition will stay steady the entire run) to solo the product as much as possible without skewing any outside variables.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mine is scheduled tomorrow as well

If anyone wants to follow along I will be logging my progress

the only thing I am adjusting the entire log is just the addition of the supplement (Training, Nutrition will stay steady the entire run) to solo the product as much as possible without skewing any outside variables.
I’ll check it out. Started a new log myself. Nutrition the same as it’s been the past couple months but I am switching to DC training.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there a workout theory that BMP is better geared to? Example... like high rep volume or lower rep 5x5? Just in general, nothing specific.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there a workout theory that BMP is better geared to? Example... like high rep volume or lower rep 5x5? Just in general, nothing specific.
I wondered this too, but always figured a high frequency high(er) volume would be best for this.

Death Star

Awards
Anyone have suggestions on dosing while doing intermittent fasting? I have an hour feeding window in the afternoon. Would I be ok dosing in the morning on an empty stomach or just one dose in the afternoon with my meal? Any tips/suggestions are welcome.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone have suggestions on dosing while doing intermittent fasting? I have an hour feeding window in the afternoon. Would I be ok dosing in the morning on an empty stomach or just one dose in the afternoon with my meal? Any tips/suggestions are welcome.
2/2
you can take with or without food

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today would be my third day started Saturday only worked out arms yesterday, Saturday is a off day and Monday is just abs. Maybe I should check my weight to see where I am at.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been using OG for over 6 months straight and under a number of scenerios.......its frigin good for everything.
Definitely dose in the AM on an empty stomach to retain muscle (that is exactly how I have been taking it).

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, here are my thoughts on BMP from a couple runs.

1. It does not seem to dramatically increase my recovery.

2. It seems to dramatically increase my response to stimulus.

3. It makes me "feel" stronger in that when I am on it, I am constantly increasing weights and reps. But I set PRs and I feel like there is more in the tank still, not like I am really at my limits. In other words, if I barely bench 215 x 5 last workout and increase to 220 this workout, I will hit 5 again this workout and feel like it was easy - even though it was 5 pounds heavier and the reps were hard last workout.

I take all this to mean that you should train the way you normally get results - stimulate and give sufficient rest/recovery. The rewords just get amplified.

As much as it shouldn't matter when you take your doses, I also feel a slight increase in power if I take a dose 30-60 minutes before my workout. It could be placebo or just the Rhodiola or the neurological benefits of the ligustramine...but I have noticed taking that dose does seem yi be a benefit. That part could be in my head.