BMP™ Improved Formula Presale

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and grabbed, what, 6 (if there's that many left)...I'm on dat #evomuse stack, lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We went on the machine today. Says they should be done Friday, so the presale will end on Thursday.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We went on the machine today. Says they should be done Friday, so the presale will end on Thursday.
Thanks for the update. Excited for my 4 bottles to arrive and test this stuff out.

Someone mentioned a potential problem with BMP and nicotine? What’s that about? I currently chew tobacco.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's pretty significant at any concentration.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's pretty significant at any concentration.

Would be a good time to quit dipping I guess.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would be a good time to quit dipping I guess.
I haven't studied the actual mechanisms, but I suspect nicotine cravings are part of a feedback loop. When I have BMP, I also notice that my cravings for smoking go WAY down.

I'm interested in hearing from tobacco users/vapers, though...something I'd like to study a bit.

SIDE NOTE: BMP is finishing up today and tomorrow. Will have stock probably Tuesday or Wednesday. Since I actually need to make profit on these to keep stock constant, the Presale will be ending tonight.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks to have sold out, good for you! Not for me, lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My fault. I didn't update stock.

For the inconvenience, I'll let the presale run until tomorrow morning.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just thinking about buying two more bottles. I guess I will just have to use the two I have already ordered. If I enjoy it I will have to buy more.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered two more. Can you combine order #7070 and #7255 in the same shipment

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My fault. I didn't update stock.

For the inconvenience, I'll let the presale run until tomorrow morning.
When is it in stock for good? Once this initial run is out the door?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When is it in stock for good? Once this initial run is out the door?
The full run will be here NLT Wednesday. I'm having enough overnighted to cover Preorders, and any revenue that comes in is immediately going towards the next run. I don't plan on running out of BMP.....ever.

As emotionally attached I am to every single product I've made (thousands of hours each tends to cause that attachment), I'm tired of juggling stock to where every time something goes wrong I'm left in a position of being wiped out of something.

BMP will be forming the anchor of my new business approach, with restock of other products coming as finances allow.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The full run will be here NLT Wednesday. I'm having enough overnighted to cover Preorders, and any revenue that comes in is immediately going towards the next run. I don't plan on running out of BMP.....ever.

As emotionally attached I am to every single product I've made (thousands of hours each tends to cause that attachment), I'm tired of juggling stock to where every time something goes wrong I'm left in a position of being wiped out of something.

BMP will be forming the anchor of my new business approach, with restock of other products coming as finances allow.
Sounds like a good plan to keep the "staples" available. I would assume DCP and Diffuse should be on the table there as well as everyone is always looking for those too ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good plan to keep the "staples" available. I would assume DCP and Diffuse should be on the table there as well as everyone is always looking for those too ;)
Right now I'm getting bombarded with requests for the MyoSynergy update, but with Holidays coming up Defuse and DCP are going to be pretty much in demand. The new Epitome upgrade is blowing me away, though, and isn't an expensive product to make....so probably Epitome, DCP, then Defuse, then Myosynergy Elite upgrade.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now I'm getting bombarded with requests for the MyoSynergy update, but with Holidays coming up Defuse and DCP are going to be pretty much in demand. The new Epitome upgrade is blowing me away, though, and isn't an expensive product to make....so probably Epitome, DCP, then Defuse, then Myosynergy Elite upgrade.
Forgot about Epitome yes please keep that one as well as I see it's out of stock most places.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm even more excited to have this hit my doorstep after reading all of this. Guess I should be buying more bottles. Also, just wondering about the virile mane, I've seen your wonderful progress on facebook, is that going to be available on your site soon or is it already available and I'm just not seeing it ?

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I've said it before but I vote MyoSynergy. Whether you're fat (been there), built or scrawny (I'm the latter) it's something that can benefit everyone.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
@dsade

If you tell me I can use BMP with ECY I will order 12 bottles right now.

Edit: ordered 12 anyway

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And AMMO wasn’t even mentioned lol. One of my favorite products.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Reactions: CF2

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried it before but for a while I was hoping that it would be released next. If AMMO is one of those things that will suit just about everyone and will help people gain muscle then I would vote for it to be added to MyoSynergy, at least until the line is re-established to its former glory.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never got to try Ammo either. Definitely wanted to

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm even more excited to have this hit my doorstep after reading all of this. Guess I should be buying more bottles. Also, just wondering about the virile mane, I've seen your wonderful progress on facebook, is that going to be available on your site soon or is it already available and I'm just not seeing it ?
Well, you guys should know by now that I despise marketing and overhyping stuff. On the one hand, I'd prefer that you give it a chance before sinking a bunch of $ into this. On the other hand, I've pulled this out as long as I can to save everyone $$ while still being able to get this done.
@dsade

If you tell me I can use BMP with ECY I will order 12 bottles right now.

Edit: ordered 12 anyway
ECY won't have any negative effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops...quote malfunctioned

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ammo isn't super expensive either. I'm picking it apart now to see if any ingredients will benefit from absorption enhancement.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And...the presale is done. Thank you all for your support. Should start getting shipping notifications starting Tuesday!

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And...the presale is done. Thank you all for your support. Should start getting shipping notifications starting Tuesday!
@dsade Please ship my 2 orders with a time gap of 3-4 weeks,(to Spain)

Also, is topmuscle going to be stocked again soon?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade Please ship my 2 orders with a time gap of 3-4 weeks,(to Spain)

Also, is topmuscle going to be stocked again soon?
Shoot me your order numbers and I will hold one of them.

TopMuscle, there's a delay getting more ArA, but I have a few in stock.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Shoot me your order numbers and I will hold one of them.

TopMuscle, there's a delay getting more ArA, but I have a few in stock.
Please ship #7124 first and hold #7052 in coming weeks i might add more stuff to be shipped together.

Thanks!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please ship #7124 first and hold #7052 in coming weeks i might add more stuff to be shipped together.

Thanks!!
You got it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please tell me you're going to be using a different Post Office for these orders. Just/Kidding. Not/kidding. lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please tell me you're going to be using a different Post Office for these orders. Just/Kidding. Not/kidding. lol
Lol....I actually watched for a while. I lost about 10 packages in the last month. 6 of them had Java Lather in them.

There's one lady working there that always stops me and raves about how "good" my mail smells. Even though I brought her like 5 bars, I'm starting to suspect it's her.

With the volume of orders going out next week, I think I'm going to arrange ahead of time to drop them off directly in the back rather than the front counter.

Reactions: 00A
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol....I actually watched for a while. I lost about 10 packages in the last month. 6 of them had Java Lather in them.

There's one lady working there that always stops me and raves about how "good" my mail smells. Even though I brought her like 5 bars, I'm starting to suspect it's her.

With the volume of orders going out next week, I think I'm going to arrange ahead of time to drop them off directly in the back rather than the front counter.
EXTRA EXTRA Matt's going in the backdoor E'rbody!!

J/k, lol looking forward to some BMP, I should have grabbed some smolder while ordering but I'll grab some next time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EXTRA EXTRA Matt's going in the backdoor E'rbody!!

J/k, lol looking forward to some BMP, I should have grabbed some smolder while ordering but I'll grab some next time.
PREPARE YOUR ANGUS!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BMP, IMO, is your best product. Ammo, IMO, is your most under rated product. Everyone wants cortisol suppression amd never talks about Ammo. I can say this - 11KT is supposed to be strong cortisol suppression via hormonal routes - I have taken 375 mg of 11KT transdermal before bed and it gives great sleep.

2 caps of Ammo is equal to 375 mg of 11KT kn this regard. Yet it never gets talked about.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going to need to set up a BMP feedback sticky. Post all the results and such?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to need to set up a BMP feedback sticky. Post all the results and such?
Yep. I'm also going to be running a contest - so get your before pictures (with some kind of date marker) ready. Thinking about 6 months worth of BMP for the best results in 6 weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep. I'm also going to be running a contest - so get your before pictures (with some kind of date marker) ready. Thinking about 6 months worth of BMP for the best results in 6 weeks.
ooohhhh man. COUNT ME IN