dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

A New Frontier in Anabolic Supplementation

PREORDER - Phase 1. ETA 7/15/19 Price available for 1-11 bottles. Please see alternate listing for quantities above that.

For the first time in over 3 years, we now have capped BMP coming up. BMP will be offered in a 2 phase presale. For 2 weeks, I have allocated stock to be sold at $30 a bottle. (Retail price will be $49.99), a huge discount. As we enter final capping steps, Phase 2 will be available at $36 a bottle. This is to insure plenty of stock, as well as being able to put a follow up run into process.

BMP™ is easily one of my top two effective formulas, offering an effortless and highly effective/dramatic recomp effect. A simultaneous increase in muscle and decrease in fat is common. Results are seen quickly.

BMP™, as with all of my formulas, has undergone a major improvement. As with many herb based formulas, the problem lies with absorption and bioavailability. This was partially addressed with the Cyclodextrin-complexation. While previoualy using Beta-Cyclodextrin, I have upgraded to HydroxyPropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin, a much more effective complex which improves water solubility immensely.

The other improvement is a dual target approach. The body is very efficient at preventing quite a few compounds from entering the body, and further, entering cells. One mechanism behind this is called the p-Glycoprotein efflux pump. Efflux, being the opposite of influx, is an active process where compounds trying to enter the body are pumped right back out again for metabolic disposal. By inhibiting the p-Glycoprotein Efflux pump, notably with Quercetin and Sinomenine, we are able to increase absorption between 8 and 12 fold. Not 8-12%....8-12 FOLD. This results in a formula with a massive improvement in effects at increasing BMPs. An already incredible formula just got a massive, massive boost.

BMP™ > Body Modify: Phenotype
Bone and Muscle Growth Stimulator
120 caps

Serving size: 2 caps
Servings per bottle: 60

Ingredients:

Kaempferol Cyclodextrin Complex 75 mg
Rhodiola Rosea (std for Salidroside 8%) 240 mg
Osthole Cyclodextrin Complex 100 mg
Ligusticum Wallichii Extract (std for 98% Ligustrazine) 100 mg
Sorghum Extract 100:1 200 mg
Paeoniflorin 100 mg
Quercetin 200mg

Sinomenine 100mg

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
got 6, dsade, please check notes, also a few Noob Questions:

- optimum dosage is single dose of 2caps x day? Edit; saw this answered in the other thread, its 2 servings means 1 bottle is 30days supply.
- With or without food? or any particular timings?
- Every day for as long as one wishes to use? (6bottles continuesly.. for example?)

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got 6, dsade, please check notes, also a few Noob Questions:

- optimum dosage is single dose of 2caps x day? Edit; saw this answered in the other thread, its 2 servings means 1 bottle is 30days supply.
- With or without food? or any particular timings?
- Every day for as long as one wishes to use? (6bottles continuesly.. for example?)
BMP can and should be used continuously. IT really does just keep getting better. TIming unnecessary, as we are working at the stem cell level (workout independent), and I would take with some food (not a huge meal).

hsk

Awards
  • Established
@dsade, Finally able to try BMP as I caught it in time this time around. I grabbed a 12 pack and am looking forward to my first run. What would be the best dosing schedule for someone who does IF? I usually train fasted in the AM and have my first meal post workout followed by a second meal sometime later? Would I just take it with both of my meals(both are larger meals consisting of over 1000 calories)? I also use GDA's and take them about 15-30 min pre-meal and wanted to know if it will be a problem taking BMP along with GDA's?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this targetted as a natural anabolic or more a weight loss aid?

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have my order in, looking forward to trying this out finally !

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got 5. Interested to see how it goes. Certainly some good feedback on it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 bottles left for phase 1 presale. Looks like everyone is ready to roll, so we should be right on time.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
100 bottles left for phase 1 presale. Looks like everyone is ready to roll, so we should be right on time.
at this pace i can´t get my previous order in and not sure if i can get 6 more... and you said you will have phase 1 for 2 weeks? lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but when is this expected to ship?

Oh, just saw it! ;)

This is so tempting! It is my favorite product I have used thus far by your brand, despite the fact that I always failed to be consistent in dosing the bulk powder. I do much better with pills..

Last edited:

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought the presale was two weeks? Or is it now based on bottle quantity? Many might be saving up for more before the two weeks is up so shouldn’t that be honored as it was stated as such?

Last edited:
DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but when is this expected to ship?

Oh, just saw it! ;)

This is so tempting! It is my favorite product I have used thus far by your brand, despite the fact that I always failed to be consistent in dosing the bulk powder. I do much better with pills..
I cannot find the ship date for the first phase. Where did you see that at?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cannot find the ship date for the first phase. Where did you see that at?
ETA is currently 7/15. So I would assume if that holds true, orders should start to ship around that time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA is currently 7/15. So I would assume if that holds true, orders should start to ship around that time.
Correct. So far we are on schedule. The only things that take time is the custom Salidroside extraction and the HPBCD-complexes. Everything else should be easy.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you answer the above questions about the two weeks vs quantity?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you answer the above questions about the two weeks vs quantity?
Well, I gave my word so I will hold to it. It will delay DCP somewhat, but it is what it is.

Phase 1 will hold until next Friday.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just bought two bottles, will probably use it in PCT after my next Halo cycle... I am excited to see if this lives up to the hype. Anyone used it before (or the early versions) what were your results?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has sorghum extract always been in this? I’ve been wanting to try it for increased DHT conversion.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has sorghum extract always been in this? I’ve been wanting to try it for increased DHT conversion.
Yes, I believe this is the prior formula - capsules or pouches. I am curious what happened to the tocopherols myself..

7EC2778F-6064-4C56-810E-A8AA820437E5.jpeg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I believe this is the prior formula - capsules or pouches. I am curious what happened to the tocopherols myself..

View attachment 183983
Removed them. They played a very minor role and I needed to make room for the new ingredients.

The Sorghum extract used to be a 50:1, but i have also upgraded it to a 100:1.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Removed them. They played a very minor role and I needed to make room for the new ingredients.

The Sorghum extract used to be a 50:1, but i have also upgraded it to a 100:1.
So I have been trying to avoid DHT because of hairloss... do you think this supplement alone will cause any problems on that front?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m curious about this as well
I wouldn't worry about it. There are also other pathways in BMP that help to trigger hair growth.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you still working on formula or this is final product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice nice - how many bottles need to buy to see full effects?
They kick in HARD within 2 weeks. "Full effects" is hard to clarify.

Reactions: 00A
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last question man - would it stack ok with DCP or avoid the mix?? Thanks for info
Everything in my entire line can be stacked together. I purposely don't make redundant formulas.

Reactions: 00A
Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
BMP is very noticably working at 2 weeks. As a powerlifter, the strength gains are better than I have got from any other supplement (in the 20% dept at 2 weeks). Can't wait for the new formula.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They kick in HARD within 2 weeks. "Full effects" is hard to clarify.
My last question on this one, is this product worth using in PCT... or is it something better used post PCT for maximum gains, I am really thinking of running it PCT + 4-8 weeks post PCT OR holding off until PCT is done and doing the 12 weeks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last question on this one, is this product worth using in PCT... or is it something better used post PCT for maximum gains, I am really thinking of running it PCT + 4-8 weeks post PCT OR holding off until PCT is done and doing the 12 weeks
I still am getting the sense that BMP isn't quite understood.

Your body is constantly being renewed/changed by stem cell differentiation. Sometimes SCs differentiate into new Adipocytes, which obviously work as wonderful stores for fat. Sometimes they form Osteoclasts. which leech minerals out of your bones, making them weaker and more prone to injury. These are undesirable.

However, the also form both new strong bone cells and new muscle cells/fibers. While we aren't nuking the body with supraphysiological doses of BMP 2, 4, and 7, the pathway is so incredibly powerful that a nudging up of protein levels cascades into a DRAMATIC shift in body composition.

Doing a hormonal cycle is fantastic for increasing size and strength of existing muscle, but pretty much does jack crap to form new muscle.

Ideally, if you want ridiculous results, combine with the hormone of your choice. The synergy is remarkable, but in PCT or not, it might have some anticatabolic effects but since the product works entirely separately of the hormonal pathway, it's apples and oranges.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I still am getting the sense that BMP isn't quite understood.

Your body is constantly being renewed/changed by stem cell differentiation. Sometimes SCs differentiate into new Adipocytes, which obviously work as wonderful stores for fat. Sometimes they form Osteoclasts. which leech minerals out of your bones, making them weaker and more prone to injury. These are undesirable.

However, the also form both new strong bone cells and new muscle cells/fibers. While we aren't nuking the body with supraphysiological doses of BMP 2, 4, and 7, the pathway is so incredibly powerful that a nudging up of protein levels cascades into a DRAMATIC shift in body composition.

Doing a hormonal cycle is fantastic for increasing size and strength of existing muscle, but pretty much does jack crap to form new muscle.

Ideally, if you want ridiculous results, combine with the hormone of your choice. The synergy is remarkable, but in PCT or not, it might have some anticatabolic effects but since the product works entirely separately of the hormonal pathway, it's apples and oranges.
Alright! you have convinced me haha. I will use it during my cycle (6-8 weeks) then continue through PCT for another 4-8 weeks.

Thanks for the detailed info

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright! you have convinced me haha. I will use it during my cycle (6-8 weeks) then continue through PCT for another 4-8 weeks.

Thanks for the detailed info
There are NO other products on the market that works like BMP does.

Ripple2352

Awards
I want to say I read at some point that you dose it with calcium? Is that true or am I recalling incorrectly?

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what would be ideal for a recomp... this or the new DCP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right? I could swear @dsade was taking it pre-workout with calcium. Maybe a different supplement?
Correct, sufficient calcium ions in and around the sarcoplasmic reticulum are critical for maximum contractile strength. Free calcium is easily incorporated.

I take 600mg of Calcium Carbonate before workout, and have for 20 years. Seems to make about a 10-15% difference in maximum strength.

Last edited:

Ripple2352

Awards
Correct, sufficient calcium ions in and around the sarcoplasmic reticulum are critical for maximum contractor strength. Free calcium is easily incorporated.

I take 600mg of Calcium Carbonate before workout, and have for 20 years. Seems to make about a 10-15% difference in maximum strength.
That's pretty significant! Thanks for clearing that up.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Toss a bottle of Tums into your workout bag and crunch on one before your workout.
Would taking some Ca-HMB pre-workout work as wel? If so what dosage of HMB powder would be sufficient to get similar results?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would taking some Ca-HMB pre-workout work as wel? If so what dosage of HMB powder would be sufficient to get similar results?
That's a pretty horrible tasting way of getting calcium.

Reactions: hsk