Bludevil's Plasmagen & Creatine Nitrate Run (sponsored)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for lack of updates, been under the weather the last couple of days. I did play ball last Friday, but only took 1 scoop of Mesomorph. I've laid off taking the Creatine Nitrate and Plasmagen the over the weekend just because I didn't want to waste it. I have 3 days left so I want to use them in the gym. Didn't do a whole lot today, but weather was nice in NC (first time in 60's in a while), so I went outside just to walk for about 45 minutes. Other than that, I'm racking my brain on what to do for my wife for Valentine's. Guess I shouldn't wait to the last minute huh!
I hear from BigT the chicks dig Creatine Nitrate / Mesomorph stacks...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol....say what!
Uh, you weren't supposed to see that...

Well, they like the effects, right? Especially the additional use for Creatine Nirtate you found...

What woman doesn't like a big package of supplements sitting at the door front?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Uh, you weren't supposed to see that...

Well, they like the effects, right? Especially the additional use for Creatine Nirtate you found...

What woman doesn't like a big package?
fixed!!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:lmao:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I hear from BigT the chicks dig Creatine Nitrate / Mesomorph stacks...
That was my wife's Valentine's present. I came into the bedroom butt naked, handed her card that simply read, I just took my Creatine Nitrate and her panties just fell off :hump:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was my wife's Valentine's present. I came into the bedroom butt naked, handed her card that simply read, I just took my Creatine Nitrate and her panties just fell off :hump:
You're sure to be quoted by JD in an APS testimonial now!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL Thats what I'm taking about :D

:spank:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Still down and out with cold/sickness. Did hit the treadmill for 30 minutes of light cardio today. Didn't take any supplements, hanging on till I feel better.

On a side note, I hope I get to feeling better by this weekend. My first league bball game is this Sat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Still down and out with cold/sickness. Did hit the treadmill for 30 minutes of light cardio today. Didn't take any supplements, hanging on till I feel better.

On a side note, I hope I get to feeling better by this weekend. My first league bball game is this Sat.
hang in there-up vitc and d3.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That sucks, I've been sick for a week too, I really found a few days of rest and then a couple workouts to sweat them toxins out really helped. I hate having a plugged nose tho, dristan is a life saver!

I hope you start feeling better!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I've taken off this entire week except for today. Decided to go ahead and play my regular bball although I still don't feel good. Had a pretty stressful week at work and I need to destress some. All in all, not bad at all. I was surprised at the endurance I had I guess it was from all the pent up energy I had with not working out this week along with 1 scoop of mesomorph. Was all out from 1st game to last game. Anyways, it was a good warm-up for tomorrow, when my 1st adult league bball game starts. Hope I feel better by next week, supposed to go on a skiing vacation.

I'll probably hit the gym Monday regardless if I'm still sick or not. I don't think I could take being away from the iron for more than a week.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest up, I hope your workout monday goes good and you feel better!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Feb 21

Supps
1 scoop of Mesomorph
Osteo-Sport - night
Multi - morning, night

Training - I felt like a fat slob after not working out for the past week. I'm still not feeling the best but wanted to do something, so I decided to take a plyometrics class to workup a good sweat. Class kicked my butt. Nothing like a whole bunch of jumping to get the heart racing. Will hit the weights tomorrow.

Diet
Breakfast - 1 scoop of choc protein pwdr, cinnamon, 3tsp of natty pb, apple, 1/2 cucumber
Lunch - shake made of 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 scoop of choc. protein pwdr, cinnamon and 3tsp of natty pb
Post W/O - lean turkey, green beans, grapefruit
Evening - lean turkey, green beans
Night - Greek yogurt with natty pb and cinnamom

Notes - Decided to not take Creatine Nitrate and Plasmagen today and save it for tomorrows workout. Hope I feel better tomorrow, this being sick is getting old. Have a trip planned this weekend to take the kids skiing. Should be fun, it will be there 1st time. Also, won our first bball game Saturday. Wasn't even really a contest. I believe we won 80 to 40. We killed them inside, we have 4 guys 6'5 or taller and there tallest guy was about 6'2.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Feb 22

Supps
Creatine Nitrate - 5caps pre, 3 caps post
Plasmagen - 8 caps pre
Osteo-Sport - night
Multi - morning, evening, night

Training - Still not feeling the best and after a week of layoff I decided to take it a little easy today. Did a upper body workout using machines. I can't recall the poundage for exercises, I didn't write them down as it wasn't my usual routine.
Machine Press - 3x10
Machine Rows - 3x10
Machine Shoulder Press - 3x10
Lat pulldowns - 3x10
Preacher Curls - 3x10
Standing single DB Tricep Press - 3x10 @ 35lbs

Diet
Breakfast - 1 scoop of choc protein pwdr, cinnamon, 3tsp of natty pb, apple, 1/2 cucumber
Lunch - grilled chicken salad, 1/2 grapefruit
Post W/O - grilled chicken salad, 1/2 grapefruit
Evening - lean turkey, green beans
Snack - blue chips and salsa
Night - Greek yogurt with natty pb and cinnamom

Notes - Weights felt pretty good today but I still wanted to take it semi easy today. I feel better than I have been but still not the best, so I didn't want to tax my body and take a step backwards. Will take my last dose of Creatine Nitrate and Plasmagen tomorrow. I'll post a review then.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stay strong, I hope you start feeling better, at least even when your sick and not feeling good your still pushing yourself in the gym. Keep up the good work brotha!!!

I'm looking forward to your final thoughts on Plasmagen Nitrate and Creatine Nitrate:D

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm on vacation right now, taking kids skiing. Will put up review Monday

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Ok, time for the final review of the Plasmagen & Creatine Nitrate stack. I'll give my thoughts on each individual product then the combo itself.

Plasmagen
Pros - From the amount of tingles you get from the first dose, you can tell the ingredients aren't under-dosed. I love the combo of citrulline malate, BA, GPLC and arganine together. At the beginning I really couldn't tell a lot from Plasmagen except for the tingles but as time went on I started noticing my recovery periods shortening and my cardio type classes beginning to get easier. After about 2 weeks I started noticing better endurance with my bball playing as well. I could play longer without getting fatigued as much. At the end of the bottle I began noticing less DOMS after heavy lifting days.

Cons - The biggest con I have with Plasmagen is when I got the bottle, some of the caps were broken and there was residue over many of the caps. I would say there was about 4 to 5 caps that were broken. Also, besides the tingles, it takes a few weeks before you really start feeling the effects of Plasmagen, so for those of you looking for the quick caffeine fix, your not going to get that from this product. The other con is you have to take so many pills. I work-out at the fitness center at work, so when some of the people saw me popping 8 red pills at a time, they were looking at me like I was some juice head or something.

Creatine Nitrate
Pros - Just like creatine-mono for me, I noticed really good strength increases with the nitrate. I started out at 225 for 5 on bench press at ended at 280 for 5. I probably could have went heavier but I've been sick the last week and I didn't have a spotter. But when I hit 280 for 5, I still had some left in the tank. The most I've done is 305 for 3 reps while on 1-AD about 2 or 3 years ago. I don't think I could have hit that mark but I think I could have got 300 for a few reps. Overall, not to shabby for a legal, safe over-the-counter product that doesn't fall in the grey area. And the other big plus for CN is for those that experience bloat on creatine-mono like myself there is none on CN. This supplement would go great for those looking to retain/gain muscle and strength on a cut.

Cons - Can't really think of a lot of cons except again, the amount of pills to take. Standard dose is 4 caps pre and 4 caps post. Other than that this supplement is gold.

Combo
The numbers don't lie, I started out at 199lbs at 14.3% body fat and ended at 198lbs at 13.9% body fat with my strength increasing on all lifts (as mentioned above, bb bench went from 225 for 5 to 280 for 5). I loved this stack, strength increased as well as endurance/cardio output. So, will I purchase this stack again? Absolutely!!! This has been by far one of the most pleasant and surprise stacks I've taken recently. Creatine-mono has always treated me good but I've never had strength increases like this while losing a little body fat at the same time.

So my final review of this stack is a huge :thumbsup:
APS got this right on the money. And don't even get me started about the stack along with Mesomorph. I'm talking best workouts in you life stack.

So, with that, I'd like to thank Judgement Day and APS for selecting to review this product as well as making it so easy for me to give a 10/10 review.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, time for the final review of the Plasmagen & Creatine Nitrate stack. I'll give my thoughts on each individual product then the combo itself.

Plasmagen
Pros - From the amount of tingles you get from the first dose, you can tell the ingredients aren't under-dosed. I love the combo of citrulline malate, BA, GPLC and arganine together. At the beginning I really couldn't tell a lot from Plasmagen except for the tingles but as time went on I started noticing my recovery periods shortening and my cardio type classes beginning to get easier. After about 2 weeks I started noticing better endurance with my bball playing as well. I could play longer without getting fatigued as much. At the end of the bottle I began noticing less DOMS after heavy lifting days.

Cons - The biggest con I have with Plasmagen is when I got the bottle, some of the caps were broken and there was residue over many of the caps. I would say there was about 4 to 5 caps that were broken. Also, besides the tingles, it takes a few weeks before you really start feeling the effects of Plasmagen, so for those of you looking for the quick caffeine fix, your not going to get that from this product. The other con is you have to take so many pills. I work-out at the fitness center at work, so when some of the people saw me popping 8 red pills at a time, they were looking at me like I was some juice head or something.

Creatine Nitrate
Pros - Just like creatine-mono for me, I noticed really good strength increases with the nitrate. I started out at 225 for 5 on bench press at ended at 280 for 5. I probably could have went heavier but I've been sick the last week and I didn't have a spotter. But when I hit 280 for 5, I still had some left in the tank. The most I've done is 305 for 3 reps while on 1-AD about 2 or 3 years ago. I don't think I could have hit that mark but I think I could have got 300 for a few reps. Overall, not to shabby for a legal, safe over-the-counter product that doesn't fall in the grey area. And the other big plus for CN is for those that experience bloat on creatine-mono like myself there is none on CN. This supplement would go great for those looking to retain/gain muscle and strength on a cut.

Cons - Can't really think of a lot of cons except again, the amount of pills to take. Standard dose is 4 caps pre and 4 caps post. Other than that this supplement is gold.

Combo
The numbers don't lie, I started out at 199lbs at 14.3% body fat and ended at 198lbs at 13.9% body fat with my strength increasing on all lifts (as mentioned above, bb bench went from 225 for 5 to 280 for 5). I loved this stack, strength increased as well as endurance/cardio output. So, will I purchase this stack again? Absolutely!!! This has been by far one of the most pleasant and surprise stacks I've taken recently. Creatine-mono has always treated me good but I've never had strength increases like this while losing a little body fat at the same time.

So my final review of this stack is a huge :thumbsup:
APS got this right on the money. And don't even get me started about the stack along with Mesomorph. I'm talking best workouts in you life stack.

So, with that, I'd like to thank Judgement Day and APS for selecting to review this product as well as making it so easy for me to give a 10/10 review.
Thanks for taking the time to log for us! This has been a great log and seems like you had amazing strength gains with it.

Thanks for the nicely detailed final review:)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to log for us! This has been a great log and seems like you had amazing strength gains with it.

Thanks for the nicely detailed final review:)
no problem, I enjoyed the ride:dance:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like this answers the question of creatine nitrate being just a pump product-great gains in strength there, bluedevil!!!:party:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like this answers the question of creatine nitrate being just a pump product-great gains in strength there, bluedevil!!!:party:
I was going to post his results in bulk Creatine Nitrate thread to show this isn't some Creatine Mono cycle, but there is no arguing with a couple of them lol and these are the ones that havn't even tried Creatine Nitrate....yet say just drink your beet juice and you will get the same results.....lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was going to post his results in bulk Creatine Nitrate thread to show this isn't some Creatine Mono cycle, but there is no arguing with a couple of them lol and these are the ones that havn't even tried Creatine Nitrate....yet say just drink your beet juice and you will get the same results.....lol
the results guys are getting from creatine nitrate trumps the naysayers, imo.:hammer:

beet juice, lol:22:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
the results guys are getting from creatine nitrate trumps the naysayers, imo.:hammer:

beet juice, lol:22:
I agree whole-heartedly. I've always got decent strength gains from straight creatine-mono but nothing comparable as to creatine nitrate.