BLR Fomeron and Prolactrone a very excellent PCT........

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Let me thank brundel and maniac0614 for allowing me to log the following products as a part of my PCT. I ran a mild super dhea cycle extended for 8 weeks so a solid PCT is very important. I gained a solid 8 pounds and has very nice strength gains. My goals on this PCT is to keep 5 pounds of that while shedding body fat.

Products I will be using :
Black Lion Research Formeron (120 ml): Discount Formeron Supplements

Dosed at 4 pumps per day applied to upper chest , shoulders , forearms and stomach.
I'm expecting estrogen control , test boosting and leaning out from Fomeron. I also expect to see increased vascularity and muscle density.

Black Lion Research Prolactrone (90 capsules): Discount Prolactrone Supplements

Dosed at 1 cap three times a day
Prolactrone to counter any related sides to DAA I will be using and perhaps a increase in HGH that will help in the leaning out Process. I've used other prolactin products to no success so I will be comparing at points during the log.

Rounding out my supplements will be Bulk DAA , and Flexible by Formutech Nutrition(joint supplement).

Stats :
43 years old
13% BF calipered
5'8 179 pounds
Goal is 175 at 11% possibly 10% if I can be real strict on diet.
I don't get on scales daily . I adjust calories based on feel and the mirror. I will be training 4 times a week . 6-8 rep range for large muscle groups higher on smaller 12-15 reps. Light cardio. I work a active job so I can't over do on cardio.

My first few days and initial impressions :
I already started using the above products . Getting the log up was delayed because my dog was sick in the hospital.
Anyway here is my take on Fomeron : The pump bottle is a superior container . In a metal container this is not a cheap products. It screams high end. I had no clogging or clumps in applying it. It comes out clean with a little grit. It smells actually nice and dries within seconds. I have no irritation and any of the application spots.

To soon to point anything out about Prolactrone other then no adverse reactions .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Fomeron / Prolactrone final review :

What a great PCT this was !!
I managed to hold on to 5 lbs of solid gains from my cycle and drop 2% BF.

I experienced NO sides in fact I was able to increase strength while on a caloric deficit . Expect increases in muscle hardness , vascularity and a drying effect . In many ways this PCT was more effective then my cycle itself.

Dosing as follows :
Fomeron 4 pumps per day
Prolactrone 3 caps per day
Bulk DAA 3 grams per day

5 times a week in the gym doing a standard push pull routine . One day a week for legs . Rep ranges of 12-15 and limited cardio.

Diet was maintenance calories for 2 weeks then 500 below following a 16/8 intermittent fasting protocol .

Very effective at restoring natural hormone balance . Overall health benefits of stronger , deeper sleep and increased recovery . It actually got rid of the bags under my eyes.

I would be totally confident using this setup for milder compounds such as epistane and halodrol . No need for risking research chemicals when a safer more effective option is available.

Black lion research has created in my opinion the best topical AI available . From the container to the actual product it screams quality .

Prolactrone countered any of the sides some experience using DAA.

I don't think this combo could be beat wether using for a PCT or testosterone booster . I'll be using this again in the future .

Thanks Brundel , Maniac and Black Lion Research .

P.S sorry for the iphone update I'm on the road this week and next.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a little grit with a topical formestane product is not a bad thing, imo. formestane is hard to get and keep in solution, from my experience. if grit gets real bad put it in really hot water for a few minutes, then shake like hell.

good luck!!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
a little grit with a topical formestane product is not a bad thing, imo. formestane is hard to get and keep in solution, from my experience. if grit gets real bad put it in really hot water for a few minutes, then shake like hell.

good luck!!!
The grit is not a problem . It seems there is a metal ball inside the container that helps mix it up before you apply.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The grit is not a problem . It seems there is a metal ball inside the container that helps mix it up before you apply.
sorry...thought i read that it came out with a little grit, nevermind....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its gritty because there is alot of formestane per ML and formestane is pretty much impossible to get into a solution without using compounds that will damage your skin and or be toxic to you.

Gritty yes but its all good ;)

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Sweet stoked to see how you like it.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I started dosing a few days before I started the log so I'm actually 5 days in.

No negs on the application. It goes on very smooth and dries quickly. No weird smell. To early to tell about the Prolactrone but I do not have any sides from the DAA.

Things I've noticed so far is increased anger. No to bad just little things pissing me off. That's a increase in test no doubt but the anger kinda subsides once you get use to it and it's easy to show self control.

Sleeping very good (L-dopa) and two excellent workouts in the books. Increase in vascularity the past few days. Walking around feeling pumped.

I think this PCT is better then the actual cycle. At 4 pumps a day I'm going to get some gains.

Day off today and Monday.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the right dose formestane is one of my fav compounds and the Prolactrone is far more than just for hyperprolactinemia. The combo is amazing...especially when you add in daa.

The best part is currently your hpta is actually growing stronger which is bright contrast to most anabolic compounds.

I would be willing to bet you get results similar to or better than the cycle your recovering from.

We will see.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I feel real good as well. No fatigue. I don't feel any shutdown from my cycle. I worked up to 255 for 6 reps on Friday so strength is not wavering .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
A little more than a week in and my strength is consistent . I haven't lost anything from on cycle . Down only 1 pound.

Aggression has subsided . No trouble with the application sites as far as irritation . Over all feeling pretty good .

Sleep has been excellent . Perhaps a slight increase in hgh as my skin is kinda glowing(no homo). Also I usually have bags under my eyes but that seems to have lessened the past week.

Not sure if that's from the L-Dopa or the Fomeron . Either way its a nice byproduct .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an increase in deep sleep will effect your health significantly. Add in HGH and recovery and life in general improves.
Pretty awesome considering these are really side effects of this product.
Prolactrone is also VERY good at reducing prolactin levels.

Glad things are going well. A little weight loss is to be expected with the Formeron as you lose water weight.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I'm uisng Prolactrone by Black Lion Research for my Tren/Test Cycle..I heard some postivie feedback about it..I hope it helps keep my prolactin levels from elevating. I'm using it instead of caber or prami in the beginning of the cycle that I started yesterday until I experience major sides and this is when i'll probably jump on either caber or prami, but I have a feeling the Prolactrone will do the job.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm uisng Prolactrone by Black Lion Research for my Tren/Test Cycle..I heard some postivie feedback about it..I hope it helps keep my prolactin levels from elevating. I'm using it instead of caber or prami in the beginning of the cycle that I started yesterday until I experience major sides and this is when i'll probably jump on either caber or prami, but I have a feeling the Prolactrone will do the job.
We have another log up on a different forum. Logger is running 700mg tren ace with no issues using Prolactrone.
700mg is alot.....Im not gonna lie I had my doubts at that dose but its doing the job very well.
Have faith, Prolactrone uses a very stout 99% ldopa extract.
If I take 150mg without the Green tea I vomit from peripheral metabolism. Strong stuff.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
We have another log up on a different forum. Logger is running 700mg tren ace with no issues using Prolactrone.
700mg is alot.....Im not gonna lie I had my doubts at that dose but its doing the job very well.
Have faith, Prolactrone uses a very stout 99% ldopa extract.
If I take 150mg without the Green tea I vomit from peripheral metabolism. Strong stuff.
That's awesome news thanks..Do you mind giving me the thread's title? And I got another question for you..I'm running 400mg Tren-A a week with 200mg Test-P and I just started my cycle yesterday, so do you think I should take just one pill of the BLR Prolactrone for the first 2 weeks and then up the dosage to 2 or 3 pills? Cause yesterday I took just 1 pill of the BLR Prolactrone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome news thanks..Do you mind giving me the thread's title? And I got another question for you..I'm running 400mg Tren-A a week with 200mg Test-P and I just started my cycle yesterday, so do you think I should take just one pill of the BLR Prolactrone for the first 2 weeks and then up the dosage to 2 or 3 pills? Cause yesterday I took just 1 pill of the BLR Prolactrone.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/184375-prolactrone-log.html
Read todays post ;) keep in mind hes at 700mg and normally uses caber.

I would do the full 3 caps. We want to prevent prolactin from getting high in the first place.
Lots of people (I have no idea why) will tell you to keep these things on hand incase something happens....well guess what...if your using steroids eventually you will experience sides and usually right away. So instead of growing tits and then trying to get rid of them my advice is ALWAYS prevent the issues in the first place. The side effects of Prolactrone are improved sleep, better mood and libido.....So run it at 3 caps and never have any problems.
= smooth cycle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ideally we want Ldopa to become dopamine beyond the blood brain barrier. This in turn reduces prolactin levels.
When it is metabolized outside the BBB this is peripheral metabolism. This also is what causes side effects with Ldopa use.

This is why we use EGCG, it prevents peripheral metabolism.
In addition this is why you should avoid b6/ pyridoxine/ p5p when using Ldopa or Prolactrone as it CAUSES peripheral metabolism and prevents the action that reduces prolactin.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Ideally we want Ldopa to become dopamine beyond the blood brain barrier. This in turn reduces prolactin levels.
When it is metabolized outside the BBB this is peripheral metabolism. This also is what causes side effects with Ldopa use.

In addition this is why you should avoid b6/ pyridoxine/ p5p when using Ldopa or Prolactrone as it CAUSES peripheral metabolism and prevents the action that reduces prolactin.
Thanks for the response.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/184375-prolactrone-log.html
Read todays post ;) keep in mind hes at 700mg and normally uses caber.

I would do the full 3 caps. We want to prevent prolactin from getting high in the first place.
Lots of people (I have no idea why) will tell you to keep these things on hand incase something happens....well guess what...if your using steroids eventually you will experience sides and usually right away. So instead of growing tits and then trying to get rid of them my advice is ALWAYS prevent the issues in the first place. The side effects of Prolactrone are improved sleep, better mood and libido.....So run it at 3 caps and never have any problems.
= smooth cycle.
Thanks a lot for your reply brother..I'm gonna take your advice and start taking 3 caps from tomorrow and c how that goes..By the way since you're saying B6 affects the function of Prolactrone, does that mean I can't take a multivitamin?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

very interesting!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot for your reply brother..I'm gonna take your advice and start taking 3 caps from tomorrow and c how that goes..By the way since you're saying B6 affects the function of Prolactrone, does that mean I can't take a multivitamin?
Unfortunately even 10mg can have an effect, however, b6 is in and out very fast so....
Try to take them at least 6 hours apart.
I do this...1 Prolactrone am, 2 at 6pm before I train then take my multi vit before bed. THis allows a good 8-10 hrs clearance time but also give you the nutritional value of the vits.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm dosing the prolactrone at 5 am , 11 am and 7pm.

2 pumps Fomeron 5AM then 7PM.

Would it be better to spread the 4 pumps out 1 every 3 hours? That would fit my schedule best other then 2 in the morning 2 at night.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I think the 4 applications would be better. You can only absorb so much at a time.
So, 4 split doses is probably better.
Or do 2x2 but really spread it out over alot of skin area.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Unfortunately even 10mg can have an effect, however, b6 is in and out very fast so....
Try to take them at least 6 hours apart.
I do this...1 Prolactrone am, 2 at 6pm before I train then take my multi vit before bed. THis allows a good 8-10 hrs clearance time but also give you the nutritional value of the vits.
Thanks for the reply brother..This information is really helpful..I'm gonna go by what you said.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I have a question for you Brundel regarding Prolactrone by BLR. Well i already noticed that my sleep got way better which makes me really happy and I even noticed that I'm getting more horny the last couple of days because I never wanted to have sex 3 days in a row like that before lol! As far as these things I'm glad, but I wanna make sure my prolactin does not end up being elevated later on through the cycle so I wanna make sure if I take certain pills they will not ruin or stop Prolactrone by BLR from functioning properly. So would Vitamin C, Caffeine, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Glucosamine, Extra Strength Excedrin, Aspirin, Calcium, Vitamin D, Milk Thistle, and pre-workouts affect Prolactrone and reduce its functon in any way? Whatever I mentioned up here if any of it will affect Prolactrone I will definitely stop it for a while cause I want the full effect of Prolactrone. Thanks again for your time brother and thank you for an amazing product.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Only thing I could think of would be the milk thistle. Just don't dose them together. I would space them 3-4 hours apart . Just my opinion though to be on the safe side.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Weight today was down just two pounds and that's almost 2 weeks off cycle .

Strength is static and vascularity is increasing with each workout . I definitely notice increased muscle hardness and a leaning out effect even with a crappy diet this past week.

Sleep has been amazing and overall energy is up . Basically I feel real good in general .

No side effects to report whatsoever .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Not logging Acnedren but using it every day. I've used this before on cycle and it basically eliminates any pimples whatsoever .

I've noticed increase in oil production bur not seeing any negative effects from it.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Not logging Acnedren but using it every day. I've used this before on cycle and it basically eliminates any pimples whatsoever .

I've noticed increase in oil production bur not seeing any negative effects from it.
Where can I get get "Acnedren" from? I never have pimples or acne but this Tren/Test cycle am on might make me break out a little..So you think I can take it if I break out or it's harsh?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Where can I get get "Acnedren" from? I never have pimples or acne but this Tren/Test cycle am on might make me break out a little..So you think I can take it if I break out or it's harsh?
No it's not harsh whatsoever. I don't break out either but I Have to shave every day for work and sometimes my neck can get pretty jacked up when I'm "on".

Here is a example I ran 45 mg of epistane and 1000 mg of stano for 6 weeks and I had a ton of breakouts. I read up on high dose of B5(Pantho Acid) and started using 2000mg its real cheap so I figured WTF. It improved but still not great.

I came across Acnedren while using Fomeron and ordered it for my last cycle last summer. I ran epistane at 40/40/50/50/50 and stano again at 1000 mg added Acnedren and I had zero breakouts.

I'm a greasy Italian so I'm naturally oily but Acnedren is were it's at. I wouldn't run a cycle without it. Black Lion Research makes it as well but I think you can get it on nutraplanet. I don't plug other supplement sites but google is your friend.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question for you Brundel regarding Prolactrone by BLR. Well i already noticed that my sleep got way better which makes me really happy and I even noticed that I'm getting more horny the last couple of days because I never wanted to have sex 3 days in a row like that before lol! As far as these things I'm glad, but I wanna make sure my prolactin does not end up being elevated later on through the cycle so I wanna make sure if I take certain pills they will not ruin or stop Prolactrone by BLR from functioning properly. So would Vitamin C, Caffeine, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Glucosamine, Extra Strength Excedrin, Aspirin, Calcium, Vitamin D, Milk Thistle, and pre-workouts affect Prolactrone and reduce its functon in any way? Whatever I mentioned up here if any of it will affect Prolactrone I will definitely stop it for a while cause I want the full effect of Prolactrone. Thanks again for your time brother and thank you for an amazing product.
I dont see anything I know of that interacts.
The sleep and libido effects are amazing...seriously.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna recommend you wait about a week. We are dropping the price of Acnedren. I want to make sure guys that need to use it all the time can.
So...expect a significant drop in price within about a week.
you can go top the Black Lion website and check the where to buy page for places that carry it if NP doesnt have it in stock.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Orbit is an awesome place good shipping time as well.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Im gonna recommend you wait about a week. We are dropping the price of Acnedren. I want to make sure guys that need to use it all the time can.
you can go top the Black Lion website and check the where to buy page for places that carry it if NP doesnt have it in stock.
Damn I missed the reduced price !!! I'll need another bottle in 2 weeks anyway .

Update to the log :

Didn't comment on increased recovery . I feel like I could crush it every day . I'm going to increase from 4 days to 5 and set my split up a bit differently .

I increased my protein this Sunday and dropped all bread from my diet. Very good PCT so far .

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
That's Awesome news brother..I'm gonna definitely wait and grab it in case I break out..By the way Brundel Prolactrone is just simply crazy good when it comes down to Libido..The test from my cycle plus Prolactrone is making my thing a monster lol! Even my sleep improved from last week big time.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's Awesome news brother..I'm gonna definitely wait and grab it in case I break out..By the way Brundel Prolactrone is just simply crazy good when it comes down to Libido..The test from my cycle plus Prolactrone is making my thing a monster lol! Even my sleep improved from last week big time.
I know ...its insane. It makes me like a dog without water.
Prolactrone is amazing on cycle but during PCT its great as well.
It helps keep you anabolic and improves recovery through several pathways.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
I know ...its insane. It makes me like a dog without water.
Prolactrone is amazing on cycle but during PCT its great as well.
It helps keep you anabolic and improves recovery through several pathways.
That's good to hear..By the way Tren+Test give me the worst fevers/headaches everyday and I think Prolactrone + Excedrin do the job to make it go away.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear..By the way Tren+Test give me the worst fevers/headaches everyday and I think Prolactrone + Excedrin do the job to make it go away.
Ok so.....probably two things are contributing to this and both are very bad.

1. blood pressure. I have had my blood pressure get to 195/110 on tren. I also had a cardiac arrest on tren and had to be revived. I now have a pacemaker implanted in my chest. DO NOT fuk around with your blood pressure. Buy a BP cuff and check it several times daily when on cycle.
If it gets out of hand, get on blood pressure meds or pull the plug on the cycle. period.

2. Dehydration. Tren makes me sweat like a whore in church.....if your not taking in 1-2 gallons of water daily you WILL be dehydrated even if you dont feel thirsty. 1 gal is the min i drink even off cycle....dehydration leads to all kinds of nasty things. A wel hydrated body and brain function at optimal levels.
Stay hydrated.

Prolactrone and excedrine will help but remember excedrine is a caffeine pill and will DEHYDRATE YOU lol. Its a diuretic.
So..with the excedrine reach the 2 gal mark with water daily.

:)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Tren is nasty business .

Libido is pretty much static for me. In all fairness though I don't think its possible for mine to increase. My wife says I'm worse then a 15 year old boy. Either way coming off cycle can wreak havoc on libido but that's not the case at all for me .

Overall I marvel at the results I'm getting .
Increased sleep , glowing skin , strength has remained and vascularity is through the roof . I've got some crazy veins crossing all over my forearms and up from my elbow . Synergistic effects from Fomeron and Prolactrone are amazing so far . Could there be a better liver friendly cycle ?? I don't know

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
Ok so.....probably two things are contributing to this and both are very bad.

1. blood pressure. I have had my blood pressure get to 195/110 on tren. I also had a cardiac arrest on tren and had to be revived. I now have a pacemaker implanted in my chest. DO NOT fuk around with your blood pressure. Buy a BP cuff and check it several times daily when on cycle.
If it gets out of hand, get on blood pressure meds or pull the plug on the cycle. period.

2. Dehydration. Tren makes me sweat like a whore in church.....if your not taking in 1-2 gallons of water daily you WILL be dehydrated even if you dont feel thirsty. 1 gal is the min i drink even off cycle....dehydration leads to all kinds of nasty things. A wel hydrated body and brain function at optimal levels.
Stay hydrated.

Prolactrone and excedrine will help but remember excedrine is a caffeine pill and will DEHYDRATE YOU lol. Its a diuretic.
So..with the excedrine reach the 2 gal mark with water daily.

:)
Thx for the info Brundel..I'll definitely do what you mentioned but as far as blood pressure I think am fine so far but quick question are Ephedrine pills bad to take as a pre-workout supplement while on Tren and Test? My other question would be regarding "Prolactrone" where some people mentioned it causes Carpel Tunnel Syndrome..Is that true? And when would it subside fast if somebody ends up getting it? Thanks for your time bro.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The combo of formeron and prolactrone is actually a great otc cycle. The amazing thing is...after the cycle your endocrine system and hpta are actually functioning better than before :)
This is in contrast to any aas.

Ephedrine has been used for decades by bodybuilders for fat burning as well as a pre workout and overall stimulant. As far as a preworkout supp goes i think this is a personal preference. If your young and healthy with no heart issues and you dont overdo it ephedrine is fine. Do note that many people have died using ephedrine and it would be wise to respect its strength. Keep the dose low and watch your heart rate and especially body temp and you should be fine. :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Carpel tunnel syndrome? never heard that one. I haven't noticed anything like that.

As far as ephedrine goes can legit sources be found? I remember eating Ripped Fuel by twinlabs like it was candy. That and ultimate orange were staples to being able to lift the entire gym.
I may have just dated myself with those two supplement references.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elevated HGH levels can cause carpel tunnel syndrome, however, IF it occurs it is transient and will subside as soon as HGH levels normalize.
Meaning if you stop using whats causing it itll go away ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren is nasty business .

Libido is pretty much static for me. In all fairness though I don't think its possible for mine to increase. My wife says I'm worse then a 15 year old boy. Either way coming off cycle can wreak havoc on libido but that's not the case at all for me .

Increased sleep , glowing skin , strength has remained and vascularity is through the roof . I've got some crazy veins crossing all over my forearms and up from my elbow . Synergistic effects from Fomeron and Prolactrone are amazing so far . Could there be a better liver friendly cycle ?? I don't know
This is so awesome :)

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Tren is nasty business .

I'd say no. BLR is what's up.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Crappy picture I'll get some better ones.

Point is almost 3 weeks on a OTC PCT featuring Fomeron and Prolactrone and I'm increasing size . I've lost nothing in the way of muscularity. When I carb down this coming week it should be sick the progress I'm making .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375460658.429740.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SO wait......I just want to make sure.....your GAINING in PCT?!?! ;)
How would you compare it to the cycle you ran before PCT?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youll lose some weight when you drop carbs though.