BLR Androgin

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just seen that BLR are dropping a new product called Androgin. BLR are very popular, for good reason, so I'm very interested in this. Does anybody have any info or ideas of what it might be?

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing released yet but BLR always brings the heat. I think info is dropping soon

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They spelled Androgen wrong....or maybe there's gin in the product!

Actually, come to think of it, it could be laxogenin.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They spelled Androgen wrong....or maybe there's gin in the product!

Actually, come to think of it, it could be laxogenin.
If anybody would find the anabolic qualities of gin it would be @brundel 😂

I thought about laxogenin, but I also thought that they might have delved into the prohormone side of supplements too.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some form of apigenin maybe
def useful in prevention or treatment of prostate cancer cells. studies does show AR binding. could not find if binding is prostate specific or systemic. also known to activite STAR procoss for steroidogenesis. other studies has def shown anabolic effect thus multiple supplements with apigenin in it. Just eat your Parsley!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sitting on a couple bottles of Dante trudels product. Guess I gotta finally give apigenin a whirl

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't notice the gin part. Perhaps a Red ginseng extract standardized for RG1 or an astragin ( although I doubt that a natural anabolic would be centered around astragin.)

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Isnt astragin just used for bioavailability of other ingredients

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
And as it starts with "Andro" makes my theory of it being prohormone based more viable 😏
I doubt it has epiandro, 4-dhea or the usual suspects as he said nothing like it is in the market.

Perhaps 6-ketoprogesterone or some novel **** that they talk about on raypeat forums

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt it has epiandro, 4-dhea or the usual suspects as he said nothing like it is in the market.

Perhaps 6-ketoprogesterone or some novel **** that they talk about on raypeat forums
By the looks of the tub it'll be a capsulated formula, which would be slightly dissapointing if it is a prohormone based product. But they do bring out novel sh*t that works, so as contradictory as it sounds, I can't doubt their credentials

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
By the looks of the tub it'll be a capsulated formula, which would be slightly dissapointing if it is a prohormone based product. But they do bring out novel sh*t that works, so as contradictory as it sounds, I can't doubt their credentials
dont think its andro or anything that's gonna require PCT. there are multiple steroigenic / steroid mimicking herbs out there. ecdy, brassio, ursolic, urolithin B - these are all chemically similar to androgens. Perhaps there are more and better ones out there that havent been found or used by supplement industry. appears the anticipation is killing everyone!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No prohormone :)