BLR Androgin worth it?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think of this product? Any positive effects concerning strength and mass increase?

As good as X-factor, imho the best natty strength builder so far

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For me yes...i had stacked it with Vector with good results but take 1.5 months to notice anything. More strenght, body recomp and better sleep.

Cant say about X-factor as i have problems with some joints and dont want to mess with it. But as people say is the best non-hormonal product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive read good things about it .. only one way to find out if it works for yourself :)

As for Xfactor/ara/xgels .. ive said it before if you can handle that and respond well to it, there will be nothing else like that on the market, maybe PA will change my mind lol

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
noone ran androgin solo to really rate it?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Added androgin to a stack I had been running forever (Vector/ Folidrone).
All things equal (including calories), I gained size, strength. Sleep was glorious.
It does not kick in right away like ARA, but takes a couple of weeks to get going.
i would recommend running a couple of bottles. Its not like anything else I ever used.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm 53 and have been lifting and taking supplements for over 30 years and have seen a lot of garbage over the years, but this product definitely helped me with strength. I actually just bought another bottle for my next stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm 53 and have been lifting and taking supplements for over 30 years and have seen a lot of garbage over the years, but this product definitely helped me with strength. I actually just bought another bottle for my next stack.
you see improved sleep also?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran it for 8 weeks at the recommended dosage and the biggest take away was improved sleep quality.

I can't say I noticed much in regard to strength or size. That was just my personal experience, FWIW.
(y)

was the sleep improved enough to justify purchase?

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No I didn't notice too much in the Sleep Department. Strength was the biggest thing that I noticed. It's crazy how supplements react differently to everybody. I've always found that very interesting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I didn't notice too much in the Sleep Department. Strength was the biggest thing that I noticed. It's crazy how supplements react differently to everybody. I've always found that very interesting.
thanks and you are 100% right...guess i will have to try and see for myself. :)

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive read good things about it .. only one way to find out if it works for yourself :)

As for Xfactor/ara/xgels .. ive said it before if you can handle that and respond well to it, there will be nothing else like that on the market, maybe PA will change my mind lol
Yeah, PA was amazing years ago when i used king Cutler or something like that. Very good for strenght.

Will buy some bottles when SNS comes with it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The last update I saw from Brundel, sales showed Androgin being the biggest repeat purchase of our line. I wouldn’t doubt it’s still that way.

Ive seen improved sleep, by a good margin when I’ve run it, an uptick in recovery due to that improved sleep plus the MOA of the product, a fuller appearance and a moderate recomp effect.

Everyone responds differently but there have been many happy customers.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it's a solid supplement. at normal dose most people get better sleep. it seems like double dosing in the morning will give a solid libido boost (for me at least)

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran solo. Noticed great sleep, HUGE pumps, and some fullness. No strength gains for me though. Overall a good product I plan to purchase again soon, if not for any other reason, the sleep benefits alone are phenomenal

Even 5h sleep nights I’d wake up feeling amazing

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The best sleep of my life while using Androgin. Waking up feeling refreshed was new to me and I loved that. Other than that I only noticed some muscle fullness and slightly better recovery. I didn’t notice any strength or endurance from the product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The best sleep of my life while using Androgin. Waking up feeling refreshed was new to me and I loved that. Other than that I only noticed some muscle fullness and slightly better recovery. I didn’t notice any strength or endurance from the product.
I've heard this feedback from a lot of folks who have ran it that noticeable sleep quality improvement. I know toward the end majority of people did see some strength increase. I haven't ran it solo so I may have to give that a try here soon to see how it works for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've heard this feedback from a lot of folks who have ran it that noticeable sleep quality improvement. I know toward the end majority of people did see some strength increase. I haven't ran it solo so I may have to give that a try here soon to see how it works for me.
I believe I ran 6 bottles in a row. I am looking forward to starting it back up.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any females run it? Thinking my wife would love the sleep aspect

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn I was just about to ask this. I’ll probably get some for myself and maybe have her try some.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn I was just about to ask this. I’ll probably get some for myself and maybe have her try some.
It’s definitely worth trying. I didn’t do a full run of it due to some health issues I’m sorting out- and I stopped all supplements. But I enjoyed the few weeks I took it slept great, energy and strength was good. Great multipurpose ingredients in it so worth them giving it a shot and see how it does for them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s definitely worth trying. I didn’t do a full run of it due to some health issues I’m sorting out- and I stopped all supplements. But I enjoyed the few weeks I took it slept great, energy and strength was good. Great multipurpose ingredients in it so worth them giving it a shot and see how it does for them.
Good feedback. Will relay to my wife :D