Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Blown away by Athletix

Hockeyaus33

Veteran member
Invalid Link Removed

I LOVE my new athletix shirt! Thank you! What a fantastic company


Seriously, you guys rock. Can't wait to see what other awesome supps you guys will put out in the future!
 
Jelly of the shirt...I need to go snag one.

New stuff should be interesting. ;)
 
Invalid Link Removed

I LOVE my new athletix shirt! Thank you! What a fantastic company


Seriously, you guys rock. Can't wait to see what other awesome supps you guys will put out in the future!

I have one of these fine looking shirts on the way as well. :)
 
I got my athletix t in today! Made it a cut-off immediately and rocking it for a killer shoulder workout tomorrow! Hoping to throw 10 lbs on my overhead press! ;)
 
Update: the 10 lb increase on my lift was successful! Thanks Athletix! :)
 
I'll have to grab one to make sure I maintain strength throughout prep.

Strongly suggest it my brother! Although I doubt you need much to keep in tip top shape you beast!
 
Strongly suggest it my brother! Although I doubt you need much to keep in tip top shape you beast!

Ha I'll take the extra help. Next time I place an Ergonine order, I'll add in a shirt.
 
Could not agree more,
And you wear the tee nicely brother
 
Well I can officially say the athletix tee is giving my black PES tee a run for its money. Love the fit and very nice style.
 
Back
Top