Unanswered Bloodwork from S23, Rad 140, DMZ, LGD, 1 andro cycle

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wrapped up an 8 week cycle. The cycle was 30 mg S23, 20 mg LGD, 30 mg Rad 140, 345 mg 1 andro all for 8 weeks along with 175 mg trt test cruise dose. In addition, two weeks in I added 40 mg DMZ for the final 6 weeks. Cycle support was Olympus Labs Arimicare Pro, 1000 mg Olympus Labs TUDCA, fish oil pills, and Molecular Nutrtion’s Lipid Stabil. I just wanted to share my bloodwork with everyone for info for any future research. It was take the morning after the last day of the cycle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s actually not that bad, lipids of course suck.. that ALT is just under alarming levels. Which is good considering the fairly large oral burden. (Huh huh-huh, oral burden...)

Basically... you could live for years without issue with ALT at 120ish... but at 140 and up you’re in actual danger.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s actually not that bad, lipids of course suck.. that ALT is just under alarming levels. Which is good considering the fairly large oral burden. (Huh huh-huh, oral burden...)

Basically... you could live for years without issue with ALT at 120ish... but at 140 and up you’re in actual danger.
Ya I think the TUDCA did its job on the liver since I was in both S23 and DMZ which are known to be liver harsh. Not a surprise with HDL. I was just glad Hematocrit didn’t go too high so I don’t have to donate blood. I was worried about that cause I am on trt and DMZ is a steroid so I thought that would have went up.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Personally I like what the LGD did to my free t by by lowering my SHGB. Free T was double the top range interval number listed by the lab for a reference range lol. I like LGD. Does a good job and it is fairly cheap compared to other more expensive Sarms like Rad 140 and YK 11.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I like what the LGD did to my free t by by lowering my SHGB. Free T was double the top range interval number listed by the lab for a reference range lol. I like LGD. Does a good job and it is fairly cheap compared to other more expensive Sarms like Rad 140 and YK 11.
I had no idea LGD did that to free T.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep that is why I love it, but that benefit really only comes into play if you are on test (I am on trt). If you aren’t on test and are on an LGD cycle it isn’t relevant because your total t will go way down and suppress you when LGD is taken at bodybuilding dosages.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep that is why I love it, but that benefit really only comes into play if you are on test (I am on trt). If you aren’t on test and are on an LGD cycle it isn’t relevant because your total t will go way down and suppress you when LGD is taken at bodybuilding dosages.
That makes sense!

Have you ever run YK11 and if so what was your dose and did you think it was effective/what did you notice?