Bloodwork depth.

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
would this test be good enough for my lvls while on test e only or should I get a upgrade on panel?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Depends on what you're looking to test, are you just looking for your hormones because this is decent. It doesn't tell you anything about your health though. So it really just matters what specific things you're looking to know.

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
Depends on what you're looking to test, are you just looking for your hormones because this is decent. It doesn't tell you anything about your health though. So it really just matters what specific things you're looking to know.
I was looking to get some markers on my lvls before test cycle. Was wondering that would be enough to go off for markers pre cycle? Or like Test total test free ,PSA and hematocrit .?.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you mean health markers I would add Lipid, Metabolic and Comprehensive Metabolic Panel to capture cholesterol / liver and kidney values. Looks like the other is mostly hormonal and rbc type of stuff which will help tell you if what you are using is bunk but not really give much of a picture of your health.

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
If you mean health markers I would add Lipid, Metabolic and Comprehensive Metabolic Panel to capture cholesterol / liver and kidney values. Looks like the other is mostly hormonal and rbc type of stuff which will help tell you if what you are using is bunk but not really give much of a picture of your health.
I will get these added thanks Big dog

Attachments