Bloodnthunder gets radiated

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost done with second bottle and despite a small amount of adaptation to the stim effect which really just shortened the length of intensity felt all other variables have remained consistent. I thought for sure focus would've waned as the body became more familiar but nope strong focus still this far in.

Today arms

Bar curl. 4x12 45,55,65,75

Spider 4x12 50

Hammer 5 x12 30,30,35,35,40

Lying side tri extensions 20x10,17.5x12,15x15

Overhead tri extensions
40x20,55x18,70x16

Rope pd
3x20 30 lbs

A bit of ab work tacked on.

I'm gonna have to fine tune this bulk though. I'm staying in my range but I def have to get responsible and do more complex carbs instead of so much sugars. The high sugars never effect d me during the cut with all the cardio I was doing but now with no cardio it's not pretty.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the lack of updates this week. Been a bit busy and workouts have only been in the 30-40 min range Monday and Tuesday but got a 50 min one in today.

Side lateral raises 3x15. 15,20,25

Db rear fly 3x15 20,30,35

Db front raises 3x15 10,15,20

Side lateral raises machine 3x20 45,50,55

Cable front raises 3x20 5 lbs

Rear fly machine 3x20 110 lbs

Db shrug 3x20 40,55,70

Kelso shrug 4x15. 70,3@120

Kneeling rope crunch 3x20 87.5
Hanging leg raises 3x15
Cable oblique bend 3x15 65 lbs

What no presses you say. Yeah was so weird doing a shoulder day without them but my left shoulder hurts when it goes above shoulder level so presses are gonna be out until it gets correct. But u make do with what u can.

Eyeballing the peach I think I have between 3-5 scoops left. I have unopened tubs of OG but going to hold off on them until I cut again. I've realized that bulking on this stuff means u basically have to eat all day long and then some bc it really lets u eat so much more and not being hungry makes it even tougher. If I was gonna keep dirty bulking I'd say yeah keep it rolling but I went clean over the weekend really just focusing on lean meats and using complex carbs as my carb source. Lowering the fat to around 80-90 keeping the carbs in the 250-300 carbs range and protein about 200-225. Haven't gained since switching but stayed same and I can actually see some cuts reemerging again. Obviously not dramatic after just a few days going clean but so far so good. Don't get me wrong if it's want a donut after leg day I'll do that, just won't be killed by off 3 dozen in a two week stretch like I had been doing lol.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit legs today. Felt pretty good but I gotta be honest I left some in the tank.

Squat
135x10,185x5-warm up
5x6. 225,245,255,265,275.

Front squat
225x1,215x3,205x5,185x8,160x10

Sumo
5x5 135,225,315x3

Ss
Leg press 4x10. 450,540,630,720
Calf press 4x15. Same

Standing calf machine 3x10 400

Seated calf raises 3x12 70

In retrospect I probably should've thrown in a couple more sets of hams but they felt tight as heck even after all those squats and sumos so figured I'd pack it in and hit calves at that point

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs were really tight today. Normally takes 2 days for the doms to kick in. They don't hurt per se, but really stiff and tight. So I stood under the bar and did 3 sets of 20 squats and I was skeptical that it would work but it did, stretched out and loose. Well they're tightening up right now but those light squats did the trick.

Hit arms and abs.

Ez curl. 3x15 40,50,60

Concentration 30-3x8

Hammer 3x12 40,45,50

Db curl 3x12 35,40,35

Skull 3x15 60 lbs

Rope overhead 3x15 35 lbs

Rope pd 3x20 25,30,25

Kneeling rope crunch 3x20. 87.5 lbs

Hanging leg raises 3x15

This week my sessions have all been really quick for me. This one came in at 40 min

Got 2 scoops about left kinda weird but 2 full scoops and about a bottom of a scoop left so one of these next two days gonna get a lil extra radiation

Have to run some errands but want to get another quick session in tomorrow was thinking hitting oblique and calves with about 15 minutes of cardio seeing I haven't done any in so darn long.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a great time running this log. I learned a lot about radiate but also got to learn a bit about Chris and monte through in here and other correspondence and gotta say I find it refreshing to meet ppl who believe in themselves and their product wholeheartedly and are generous af to basically everyone. Just a quick story that reflects this sentiment: my buddy happened to post in insta and I simply replied to his post glad you liked radiate. Well one of these guys contacted my friend and according to him he said they told him since Fred thinks you're cool how'd you like some radiate on us. Completely random but just goes to show. Ok enough sappy sh1t.

I've commented so much here and elsewhere how highly I believe in this product so not gonna do a traditional final review, but I'd like to add:

Radiate works so well you really can't bulk on it. That's not a negative it's just my own experience. I had the theory that you could reduce the bloat from a bulk and from that perspective it worked exactly as I thought it would. But there were many days I forced myself into eating and eating. Sometimes 1k or higher surplus and radiate works so well, zero cardio this whole stretch btw, that I just haven't really been able to gain much I think my total gain from when I started now is like four pounds.

The other thing I wanted to point out is I've been off radiate this whole week, Sunday was final scoop. And there's a total difference. It's kinda like being in this particular zone of energy and mental focus and clarity and then the energy levels dip dramatically and that really cool focus is lost as well. So this shows exactly what my data showed throughout the log. Its actual evidence. Resting heart rate has dipped back to the norm and too early to see a good sample size of tdee but that's dropped as well. If ppl cut without using radiate they're just making things way harder on themselves than they need to.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been an amazing log to follow Fred. Thank you for putting it together and keeping it so detailed, truly grateful you did it! I contacted Caleb and set him up, he spoke highly of you as well so I wanted to send him a bottle. His first scoop is going to be first thing in the morning tmrw!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job and great log!

So, what's next on the agenda?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome job and great log!

So, what's next on the agenda?
Just got picked for the chemical x log so I'll start that next week after I get it in the mail.