Bloodnthunder gets radiated

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I agree, your transformation is incredible and you should be proud of all that you have accomplished with your efforts. Very few have the persistence and dedication that you demonstrate daily. Don’t let a minor aesthetic detail derail you from the overall impact you have made on your physique and more importantly you health overall. Keep up the excellent work!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good Sunday to everyone. Today was supposed to be a rest day. But I have this tendency to do some kind of working out on rest days anyhow, whether it's going for a swim or playing hoops with the next door kids, who kick my ass btw, or going for walks.

Anyhow it was dreary af this am so my little depression thing was going full boar and I said wth it's a rest day anyhow so I'll just give in and be a sloar.

Went back to bed after breakfast around 9ish but then I got an awesome wave of radiate and perked up a bit. I thought I know what f this depression garbage, I'll go see a movie. But then I saw that none of the times for valerian were until 3 or so, bc I refuse to do the 3D thing, makes my eyes all messed up. So determined not to give in and feeling pretty darned good with this influx of radiation, I decided to go to the gym to do something. Oh dude note: apparently the new formula has the same ability to lift spirits like the OG gave me last week. I really thought that was another good side effect of the noopept but must be something else in the formulation. Which is imo another cool little tidbit to include in marketing literature, something like we've also had reports of radiate offering a feel good, uplifting type response in some users. Anyhow...

So...

41 min run. [email protected] mph, then 10 minutes for 6.5,7 and 6. So I built up my top speed run to 7 mph for 10 minutes now. Technically the 6.5 for 45 is still better but this is a big step in progression imo

When that was done I was a sweaty mess of course. Gym was so dead too which I love it like that btw. Now don't get me wrong, a bevy of beautiful women all sweaty and sauntering about is always a good thing, but let's b real, it can have a tendency to break focus sometimes right?

So I figured it hit up some different things I hardly do.

Was planning on doing a 5x10 of front to back squats. Did 95x10. But on the back portion my right knee felt a little wonky so I scrapped that plan. Got a feeling it's from all this running, but who knows, it doesn't bother me at all, just when I got into deep squat stance on the back squat. Hopefully it'll b fine for Wednesday's leg session.

Abduction adduction ss 145x15,130x20,135x20,160x15

Barbell hip thrusts 5x6 135,4@155

I haven't done these since last year when I ran Craig capurso's 30 days out cut program. I maxed out at 135. I could've gone 185 if I had to today, so nice jump from last year there.

Then went for some core:

I did my tri set of hay baler, wood chopper pallof rotation. 25-3x15

I love the way this really hits the entire core. Give it a try.

Then I focused to finish off the obliques with a high pulley low pulley side bend. 3x15. 50,55,55

With the high pulley I kind of come in at an angle to really drive the focus on the internal obliques and the part of the abs right next to the hip flexor. The lower pulley is way more fun as it's directly hitting the external obliques.

Ss
Standing rope crunch 3x15 65,70,70
Bench leg raises corkscrew style 3x10

Decline crunch 3x15

Tri set
Single leg raises 3x12 per leg
Isometric vertical holds 3 @ 1 min each
Vacuums 3x30

Finished off with 10 slow wind down minutes on the elliptical.

Entire session ran a tick above 2 hours. Nice fun day.

Ok talk to y'all later, gonna binge these last 3 episode of orange is the new black tonight

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
H3ll of a way to spend an "off day". Good to hear you got past the blues in the morning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BT you are looking lean as hell!!! good work, my man!!!:beerchug:

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day got started earlier then expected. Normally I get up around 730ish take radiate, wait about 1/2 hour eat something then head out to help this old crazy dude I run errands for. Then I get back around 2-3. Radiate is just winding down, take my pre meal and get out to gym.

Well dude said he couldn't have me run errands today bcthe Japanese were waiting for him to open the door lol. He couldn't even text properly otherwise they'd decipher it. Told ya he was crazy. So I had free time to get to gym early today.

30 minutes run. [email protected],15@7,[email protected]. Extended that 7 mph to 15 minutes and not was I huffing. Felt good though. There's just something about radiate that meshes so perfectly with doing cardio, I can't explain it properly but I'm sure others know what I mean.

Giant set 4x15 on cables
Straight bar raise 20x3,25
Lateral raises 10x3,15
Single front raises 10
Rear fly 15

Giant set 4x15
Db incline press 60,60,50,50
Shoulder press machine 78lbs
Side lateral raises machine 70 lbs
Rear fly machine 110,130x3

Ss
Db shrug 50x20,65x18,80x16
Db overhead shrug 15-3x15

Calf raise machine 20x5 sets of 5. 350,340,335,330

Seated calf 4 minute set 110x12,11,9,8,8,6

Calf press machine 3x15 very slow reps 160,200,260

10 minutes elliptical

Been telling ppl at gym about radiate so hopefully they'll stop by the site and pick up a tub

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was exhausting. That old guy I help out had me running all over the darn town for things. So taxing dealing with this guy. Mach 3 has to be from 1 store, tissues from a different one and so forth. He checks the receipts to make sure they are from the "right" stores too and flips the heck out of anything isn't 100% the way he wants.

Well that's just par for the course with this guy. Today he wanted me to get these sugar free mints from this one store and they were sold out. So I told him and he's like that's unacceptable your muscles are clouding your brain u gotta look better. So I told him I'd have to skip that item today well he went bonkers. So about half hour later he said he'd been calling around and the orchard park store has plenty. I'm like dude that's 40 minutes away not going there. So he calls me selfish and he'll die if he doesn't get the sugar free lol. So I went to another store down the road, told him I lost the receipt but went to the one he wanted to.

I swear I must either be a saint or a moron for putting up with him. I just feel bad for him. He has no one, and the only family he has he's alienated. But the told him if he ever acts like this again towards me he'll have to find someone else to help him out.

Anyhow so I wound up only having an hour today for gym.

No warm up

Bar curl 45x15. 65x15/45x10. 75x15/65x10/45x10

Close grip bench 95x15. 115x15/95x12. 135x15/115x10/95x10

Ss
Rep per pound
Rope hammer 30,25,20,15
Rope pd same

Giant set 3x15
Standing rope crunch 72.5
Low pulley bend 50
1 arm low pulley curl 10
Overhead rope extensions 30

10 min elliptical

Whole thing took 40 minutes.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was exhausting. That old guy I help out had me running all over the darn town for things. So taxing dealing with this guy. Mach 3 has to be from 1 store, tissues from a different one and so forth. He checks the receipts to make sure they are from the "right" stores too and flips the heck out of anything isn't 100% the way he wants.

Well that's just par for the course with this guy. Today he wanted me to get these sugar free mints from this one store and they were sold out. So I told him and he's like that's unacceptable your muscles are clouding your brain u gotta look better. So I told him I'd have to skip that item today well he went bonkers. So about half hour later he said he'd been calling around and the orchard park store has plenty. I'm like dude that's 40 minutes away not going there. So he calls me selfish and he'll die if he doesn't get the sugar free lol. So I went to another store down the road, told him I lost the receipt but went to the one he wanted to.

I swear I must either be a saint or a moron for putting up with him. I just feel bad for him. He has no one, and the only family he has he's alienated. But the told him if he ever acts like this again towards me he'll have to find someone else to help him out.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? lol is this for pay for do you just go around helping crazy old folk in your spare time?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He throws me a bit of money but there's no logic to what he gives though. Sometimes I'll get him a taco for 3$ and he'll give me 30$. Today with all that running around I got 27. There's no logic to it.

This guys a patient of my doctors and he's run the last 6 people away from helping him. So my doctor knows I'm out of work and asked if I could give the guy a hand. So i figured I'd help the guy, and maybe it'd be good karma. At first I felt good that I was doing something good but lately it's just a pain and I really don't know how much longer I can take him. Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He throws me a bit of money but there's no logic to what he gives though. Sometimes I'll get him a taco for 3$ and he'll give me 30$. Today with all that running around I got 27. There's no logic to it.

This guys a patient of my doctors and he's run the last 6 people away from helping him. So my doctor knows I'm out of work and asked if I could give the guy a hand. So i figured I'd help the guy, and maybe it'd be good karma. At first I felt good that I was doing something good but lately it's just a pain and I really don't know how much longer I can take him. Lol
dirty deeds...done dirt cheap.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate's got me thunderstruck...and no more whole lotta Rosie's for me

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bet you shook all night long.
Lol these AC/DC songs can go on for ever. Lol

We still can go with...

Radiate makes it easier to get those big guns

When you're radiating, hell(Buffalo)'s not a bad place to be

And so on....word games, associations and stuff like this I love

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well that's what happens when you Shoot To Thrill...

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I got to the gym early. Old dude let me know real early he wasn't needing anything today so decided I'd head to the gym right away.

So basically, even though I took radiate at my Normal time I used it as a pre workout bc the time between taking it and getting to the gym was only about 45 minutes or so.

Idk but this may actually be better than some of the high powered pres I've used over the years.

That great focus went a long way today. The energy flowed through me even more than usual. I actually wondered if perhaps that with the body temperature rising and the adrenaline rushing from the lifting radiate kicked into overdrive, kinda like playing off the workout vibe. Idk though, but I had a killer workout which I'm sure I'll pay for in a cpl days lol

5 min easy jog to warm up

I tried a different type of programming today. Been using very similar leg day routines lately and wanted to shake it up a bit. Some of the exercises are the same but it's in the manner I put them together that I really liked.

Squat 145x12

Ss
Leg press 810x3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Calf press 810-10x5.

If that wasn't hard enough I did it on thirty seconds timed rest from the end of the calf press

Front squat 3x12 145,155,165

Squat 165x12

Stand bb calf raises 165-3x25 front-inside-outside foot positioning

Squat 185x12

Standing bb calf raises same as b4 but with 185

Squat 205x12

This sequence of squat to calf raises was rapid fire. First calf done 5-10 seconds after re racking the bar from squat portion. I was drenched and entire legs and calves were crazy swole and the veins were umm. Radiating lol

Sumo dl. 135x12, 225x6,315x6, 365-2x2,315x6

Super happy with myself here. Don't think I've hit 365 since doing this log. Felt great too, especially after all the work I'd already got in.

Rdl-3x12 135,185,205

Ss
Seated leg curl 150x9,135x12
Very slow negative prone leg curl-65-2x7

The negative on the seventh reps were brutal

Walking db lunges 35x10,12,14 per side

Seated calf 4 minute set 115x13,12,8,8,6,7,4,4

26 minutes stair master on level 7

My legs are still jellyfish right now.

So I guess the lesson learned today was that radiate can definitely be multi functional, and if someone just wanted to use this as like a pre with thermo benefits they absolutely can do that.

Such a good day, legs and radiate putting me in the go zone...just to end on an ac/dc note lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always feel that I'm about to rock-when I use radiate...

nice workout!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I hit chest and did what I did yesterday using radiate right before the session. Really like the way it gets ignited from exercise. I won't use it in this manner all the time bc I def want to keep taking it upon waking and most days I don't get to lift until later In the day but I love that I know how radiate meshes as a pre.

10 minutes elliptical easy warm up pace

Bench
3x10 45,135,185.
225x6, 245x3. Happy about that one extra rep from last week.
205x5,200x6,195x7, 190x8

Incline db
60x12,70x11,75x10 drop after 20 sec rest 50x12

Incline db fly 3x15 20,25,30

Dips- 3x12 bw

Tri set 3x15 25lbs. Hay baler, wood chopper, pallof

Ss 3x15 high pulley/low pulley oblique bends 57.5 lbs

Ss decline crunch/hanging leg raises 3x15

Stair master 24 minutes at level 8.

Side note. Gave a scoop of cherry slush to my buddy. He doesn't work out but wants to lose weight so asked me if I could let him try this after raving about it. He said he couldn't sit still at the office all morning and still was going strong at 5.

I know radiate is potent but this reminds me of how things were the first time I used stims. Dudes not gonna be able to sleep tonight. He also explained he couldn't help but feel like his mind had this locked in feeling all morning either. Said he got tons done way earlier than usual. So I guess this means that perhaps the working crowd could be another avenue for marketing in the future, as it apparently helped him do his job more efficiently today.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You gotta love how everybody is hooking up their friends with Radiate!! Stuff's too good to not share

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Long day.

Old dude didn't really have me running around too much but man I got stuck behind a garbage truck on a super busy street. Took forever

Lifting happened but my legs were shot from Wednesday. Idk about others but any doms I get from leg day always hits me two days later if it's gonna happen and it did in a big way today.

Anyhow

10 minutes walk on treadmill at 3 mph lol

Bat wings 65-4x5

Pull ups 3x12 wide, medium, close grips 1 of each

Wide grip straight arm pulldown 4 min set 40x20,20,15,15. Still too many reps. Still feeling this move out. Gonna see what I get with 50 next Back day.

Wide grip pulldown 3x12 120,140,160

Leverage ISO row 3x12 90,180,230

Hypers 3x15 155,205,235

Standing calf machine 20x5 360,355,350,330. 5 each

Seated calf 4 minute set 135x8,9,8,7,5,5

Gotta be honest those reps from the third set on were not technically full rom. But didn't want to switch plates during s timed set. Oh well

I was done. Tried stairs but only made it 4 and change

Took radiate at 7 am this am. Lasted til about 3. Pretty long range today typically the energy high dissipates slowly from hour four to hour six. Nice long range today and man I needed it with that garbage truck lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...stims make me aggressive for the 1st hour or so....if I was stuck behind that garbage truck I would have been ready to 'think' about shooting something, lol....in reality I am a responsible gun owner, for you liberals:usa2:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...stims make me aggressive for the 1st hour or so....if I was stuck behind that garbage truck I would have been ready to 'think' about shooting something, lol....in reality I am a responsible gun owner, for you liberals:usa2:
Hopefully anyone who was "triggered" by this had a safe place close by.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another late afternoon lift. Dude actually gave me a simple errand. Lol. But the 15 min wait to make a left bc of funeral procession was unreal. Longest one I've ever seen. After a cpl min I started to bitch in my car but then I figured they are having a much worse few days than this little waiting game I've seemingly been enrolled in the past two days.

Anyhow enough of my daily soap opera

5 min elliptical easy pace

Seated bb press
3x10 45,95,115. 135x5,125x6,120x7

Ok. Funny story. I'm doing these and this guy comes up to me I've seen b4 just never talked to. Dude says your too big to be only pressing 1 plate. He then goes to tell me that my form isn't good.

My form is bringing bar down and touch upper chest then drive upward. Pretty cut and dry right.

So the guy loads up a 25 to the plate already on each side. Ok. My jaw dropped bc the dudes smaller than me and he tell me he's gonna rep a solid 8 so I can see the way it's done. I told him that's 185 you know. He replies cake weight. Ok he does his reps and all he does is bring it to the top of his head. I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Dude says see. That's the way u press. I told him that was pathetic. He got almost zero delt activation. I said I guarantee I can do way more than that his way.

So he plops two plates in each side. 8 easy. Put it back. It's not even lifting. Dude was so pissed and said out loud that's what I get for trying to help someone. Lol

Anyhow rest of session

Ss with 30 lbs
Side lateral raises 3x15
Db front raises 3x15

Ss
Arnold 30x12,35-2x10
Seated rear fly 30-3x15

Standing v press 30-3x10

Face pull 3x20 30,35x2

Ss
Kelso db shrugs 60-3x12
Db shrug 3x15 50 lbs

Decline crunch 3x15
Hanging leg raises 3x15

Stair master 15 minutes level 8

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rest day.

But quick note:

Went to friends house last night to drop some notebooks off when his wife invited me in for Xtend margaritas. So I stopped in. Well she poured it from a pitcher, but didn't think nothing of it. So after I dip though I realized she made it with alcohol.

So I had the one drink. Felt kinda good not buzzed per debut pretty good. Now I think I've only drank 2 times a year for the past six years. So I am now a lightweight.

Well I woke up today with the absolute worst headache, just pounding and throbbing. Didn't have the overall body sickness u can get from hang overs but I was not feeling good.

Took radiate and laid back in bed. About a half hour later I noticed the headache had become dulled somewhat, then at about an hour it was no more.

So moral of the story...if you happen to drink make sure u take your radiate first thing when you wake

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So margaritas made with Xtend bcaa's??

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So margaritas made with Xtend bcaa's??
Yeah Xtend has two new flavors. Margarita and pina colada. She put alcohol in the pitcher of the Xtend margarita

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Xtend has two new flavors. Margarita and pina colada. She put alcohol in the pitcher of the Xtend margarita
Well that sounds interesting. There was a study recently about Tequila helping with weightloss.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that sounds interesting. There was a study recently about Tequila helping with weightloss.
Well I did lose .5 lbs from yesterday so hmmmm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what an interesting life you lead....

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off radiate news: nothing really new but all the variables I e been tracking are almost identical to where they were last week. Which although tdee and resting heart rate didn't increase again, it didn't dip either. And it has to level off at some point and four weeks seems like a more than reasonable timeframe.

No crazy tales today just me being stupid and working out for the good part of 3.5 hours. I'm so shot I have no idea.

16 minutes jog at 6 mph

Pull ups bw
Close grip 10,7
Reverse grip 2x6

Bar curl 3x10 45,65,85. 95x6, 105x4,85x6

I forgot I was going fir low reps today so kinda ko'd that plan with those early 10's

Db hammer 35x10. 5x6 60,55,60,50,55,45

Alt db curl 4x6 35,40,45,50

I sway a teensy bit on these but I squeeze and twist wrist at top too. Idk what I ate but 45 was a pr for 5 b4 today.

Close grip bench 95x10 135x6,185x5,175-3x6

Skull. 2x6. 84,95. 105x5

Overhead extensions 60x6,70x7,80x7

TBH I sandbagged this one. I should've started with the 80s. I actually hate this movement on how it feels in shoulders. I only throw it in from time to time for variety.

Bench dips 2x10 bw,25,45x8

Vbar pd 3x10 60,65,70,85x8,45x15

Tri set 3x15 30 lbs
Wood chopper baseball swing pallof

Ss high pulley low pulley bend 3x15. 57.5 lbs

Ss
Kb carry 4x55 40 lbs
1 arm carry 3x55. 40 lbs

Circuit
Decline crunch 3x15
Hanging leg raises 3x15
Floor crunches 3x20
Flutter kicks 3x20 per leg
Vacuum 3x30

Stair master 24 minutes level 7

I just kept going today almost like I had to keep adding things. I guess my body wanted to make up for yesterday's rest day.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All radiate notes consistent to this point. Focus is as strong as day 1, like I mentioned yesterday the data I'm tracking looks really good and is staying steady at the moment. Now energy well it's tough to gauge, one day it'll last for a good 3-4 hours and then u have the days it lasts for like six. So tough to gauge as far as energy goes but it's doing what it should be doing and the label even says if u need a second scoop later on then u can but not go over 2, so that tells me that perhaps dmha has a tolerance factor going with it. The more u get used to it the body needs more to provide the same results as first use. But the energy is there just weird how one day it's long and another short. Ok those r my notes

Leg day
16' min warm up

Squat
135x10,225x6,255x6,275x6,315x1,2

Sumo dl
4x6 135,225,315,325. 365x3,370x2

Rdl 225x10,245x5,6

Ss
Leg press 900x6,7,8
Calf press 900-3x5

Single leg extensions 60x30

My normal calf routine I've been posting

Stair master 24 minutes

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impressive leg presses.

And I went through 3 tubs before I took a break. Never noticed any tolerance build up and after about 3 weeks off, it hit just as hard as the first time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Impressive leg presses.

And I went through 3 tubs before I took a break. Never noticed any tolerance build up and after about 3 weeks off, it hit just as hard as the first time.
I've been using 1 1/2 scoops in the morning-I like to stay up later than I should and get up early, it takes a lot to get me going in mornings...but in the afternoon 1 scoop still works well....I've been on daily use of radiate so long I can't even remember when I started, lol.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well today I had to tell that old guy I couldn't take his constant yelling at me for no reason at all. I told him that if he didn't stop talking to me in that way, someone who's helping him, then I'd stop helping. Three times I told him. Last night he gives me this order for today: 10 am pick up donuts bring them to your house put in fridge. Tacos, make sure u open them and make sure they put the meat in, I need this no earlier than 1215 no later than 1230. I'm like fine whatever. Fifteen minutes later he calls me back and tells me I couldn't workout tomorrow bc he needs his laundry done. I told him look that's not happening.

So that was that I thought but woke up to 13 voicemails all called between 2 am and 6 am. Abusive af too. So that's that. Samaratinism only goes so far.

Nothing new on radiate front except it's still awesome.

20 minutes jog 6.3 mph

Bench
45x10,135x10. 185x6,225x2,245x1,225x2,205x5,185x6,135x12

Not happy with this crap. 10 lbs weaker than last time out on 1rm and same weight. Plus my 225 was garbage imo. Gotta be the running sapped me.

Incline db 50x13,60x12,70x10,80x5

Was hoping for 15 on first set and 8 on last set. Fell a little short.

Incline fly 3x15 20,25,30

These felt amazing, gonna post a vid on insta later.

Dips 3x12

Ss
iron cross 3x15 15lbs
Incline push-up 10 each set

Normal ab routine however I couldn't do lower ab stuff today bc I have this hernia thing that pops out from time to time and anyhow dr says unless it won't go back in I'm fine. So I'm cautious lol. But yeah lower abs were irritating that area on like the 2nd rep of leg raises so I stopped there

24 minutes stair master level 8

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
do lifting 1st then running...do abs immediately after running.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And do crazy old man stuff whenever you feel like it.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crazy fun workout today. I love me some back day.

5 min jog easy warm up

Bat wings 4x5 65

Wide grip straight arm pulldown 4 min set. 50x4x12,6,9

Getting closer to the right weight each week. Will try 57.5 next week

1 arm row 70-3x12

Tri set 3x12 pulldowns
Wide 120
Vbar 120
Reverse grip 100

Ss
Seated row 120-3x12
Rope straight arm pulldown 30-3x15

Deadlift.
First real time doing traditional in a long time so was super pleased at what I hit today. Esp at the tail end of workout

225x12,275x6,315x4,275x8,225x12

Normal calf routine

Stairs 25 minutes

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll be hitting back later today. Looking forward to my Radiate sweat and pump

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man what an awesome workout today. Got together with mkretz for a delts, traps, arms session. Really digging working out with others the past week, I find I'm rolling through sets a lot faster than usual and heck it's just fun to lift with someone, pushing each other.

5 weeks in. So that's 36 days in total so far. I've got 9 more days before the equivalent of 1 full tub is downed.

Weight down 1 lb from last week and bf dropped .3 percent. I'll take that. And all the other measurable I've been testing have remained consistent.

I'm so darn lean now I'm getting tons of ppl in The locker room saying what have u been eating the past few weeks bc you're shredded and look completely transformed. Well first I tell them I eat about 3500-4000 calories a day and there jaws drop or they just don't believe me. I told them I've treated cardio like I treat lifting, progressive overload over time, using speed and distance where plates fir lifting. Then I tell them the only supplements I've used the past few weeks consistently are radiate and a non stim pre on most days. I've given a few scoops out to friends at the gym the past few days, have t heard back from them yet.

And another cool thing is a few ppl have come up to me having seen my instagram posts and really like my programming of workouts. I gave myself a back tap for that.

Warm up
Jogging 20 Trot pace

Clean and press. 5x3. 135,145,155,145,145

Marty hit 195 for 3 and imo and adult could've done 205. Seeing things like this is another reason working out with others is great,motivation

Behind neck. 2x12 65,95,105x7

Bb upright 95-3x12

Single arm linear hammer 3x15 25,30,35

Ss
Side lateral raises 3x12 30 lbs
Face pull. 3x20 35 lbs

Ss
Rear fly machine 3x12 150,170,190
I don't use the handles here I grab the bars instead which really pinpoints the rear delts better. Marty showed me an even better trick is to rotate your hands and fly that way. Rear delts pop from this big time, only drawback is it's a lot tougher that way
Side lateral raises machine 3x15 65,70,75

Standing v press 2x15 20,25

Ss
Shrugs 3x12 60,70,80
Db overhead shrug 3x15 15

Alt db curl 4x5 40,45,50,45

Db hammer 60x10--way too heavy I shouldn't have done it bc my elbow sucked for rest of the session, 50x12,40x15

Close grip bench 135x7,155x5,185x4 (that I believe is a pr for being under 200. 145-2x7

Btw Marty got 235x10 which I believe was a pr for him too.

Vbar pd 2x15. 40,50. 60x10

1 arm reverse grip pd 10x15,20x12,15x20

My normal ab circuits

Finished off with 30 minutes stairs

It was long as heck but it had to be in order to get my second arm day In and not break from the current program I created. Have to help buddy move to his new house. So that'll prob be a workout in itself.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great workout!! Best feeling in the world when people start noticing, isn't it.