Bloodnthunder’s FullBlitz Review Log

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was planning on the 1 and 1 but the weather was super dark and rainy and my s.a.d got triggered big time so I double scooped rainbow candy.

Really felt that focus string and early the energy was great as it’s been-this was a great test bc of how I was depressed so I was super happy it knocked that out of me for a good 3 hours. I really needed that today.

Session and as shortish about 75 min. I definitely could of gone longer but the crowd started rolling in and I just didn’t want to deal with it seeing I already felt really good about what I got done.

Incline bb. 8x6 2 warm up. 45,95. 5@155. Drop on last set for 6@135

High crossover 12-10-8-6. 10-15-20-25

Low crossover 6x6. 20.

Flat bench DB alternating neutral grip press. 12-10-8-6-6. 40-45-50-55-60

1 arm side Lateral Raises 6x6. 35x5,40x1

1 arm neutral overhead press 6x6 40

Plate loaded decline. 5x6 3 plates,2+25,3@2 plates

Sick pump as usual.

Been eating like a pig since Saturday. Not cutting so not an issue but looked at my book and been sitting at 3400-3800 the entire time. This without sweets. I gotta scale it back a bit though.

Pic from the low crossover

And a post workout pic

Attachments

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you ever train with lower volume and higher intensity? I bet it would help you grow to a new level.
I am a huge fan of quality > Quantity

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout man! Progress pics looking good!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you ever train with lower volume and higher intensity? I bet it would help you grow to a new level.
I am a huge fan of quality > Quantity
Once in a while I’ll run low volume days.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Once in a while I’ll run low volume days.
You seem to just want to add volume and volume at submaximal intensity. There is a law of diminishing returns because you tend to be in the gym a very long time. That is the reasoning I brought it up. Sometimes more is not always better. Doing less sets with a higher RPE or adding in intensity techniques may be a golden ticket for you. Especially someone who deals with SAD and may find you get hit with energy drops from the change in weather and dark/gloomy days.
Just my 2 cents for you

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today turned out to be possibly my shortest workout ever.

Did the 1 and 1 both rainbow candy in a single glass of about 12 oz. maybe my taste buds were sensitive that first day bc really wasn’t as strong as I remembered, I know 1 full vs 2 but still. Anyhow thought I’d report that.

So things had already kicked in bc I got delayed leaving the house, nieces spent the night. But got to the gym ready to crush my favorite day-back day.

Well just as I was changing my buddy texted me making sure I was still coming over for dinner. I had totally forgot about it. So I only had about 25 minutes so I could shower and get there.

So I didn’t want to “waste” back day on 25 min so I figured since I cut hamstrings short a couple days ago I’d hit those. Did a shorter stretching than usual then got to it

Kept everything in one place to conserve time.

Db rdl. 4x10,45’s, 3@65s

Single leg 35. 3x10

Seated leg curl 4x10 130x1(too heavy today)only got 6. 115 for 3 then 100 to finishing

Pretty incredible ham pump for such a short sesh but actually feel good that I gave it it’s due-was gonna throw a few sets at the end of arms so now I don’t have to.

K back on tap tomorrow

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today turned out to be possibly my shortest workout ever.

Did the 1 and 1 both rainbow candy in a single glass of about 12 oz. maybe my taste buds were sensitive that first day bc really wasn’t as strong as I remembered, I know 1 full vs 2 but still. Anyhow thought I’d report that.

So things had already kicked in bc I got delayed leaving the house, nieces spent the night. But got to the gym ready to crush my favorite day-back day.

Well just as I was changing my buddy texted me making sure I was still coming over for dinner. I had totally forgot about it. So I only had about 25 minutes so I could shower and get there.

So I didn’t want to “waste” back day on 25 min so I figured since I cut hamstrings short a couple days ago I’d hit those. Did a shorter stretching than usual then got to it

Kept everything in one place to conserve time.

Db rdl. 4x10,45’s, 3@65s

Single leg 35. 3x10

Seated leg curl 4x10 130x1(too heavy today)only got 6. 115 for 3 then 100 to finishing

Pretty incredible ham pump for such a short sesh but actually feel good that I gave it it’s due-was gonna throw a few sets at the end of arms so now I don’t have to.

K back on tap tomorrow

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to hit Allen Burger Venture
I know this is gonna sound like sacrilege but not really a burger guy. Some of the ones you post pics of di intrigue me but on a whole I might have 2-3 a year and those are the ones my mother makes italiano style-think heaven between a bun

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know this is gonna sound like sacrilege but not really a burger guy. Some of the ones you post pics of di intrigue me but on a whole I might have 2-3 a year and those are the ones my mother makes italiano style-think heaven between a bun
Go there and tell me that after it changes your life.
Trust me on this one.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sunday and Monday were rough for me. One my s.ad. Funks. Didn’t do a darn thing Sunday but forced myself eventually in last night.

I noticed that I can take all the caffeine or stims I can handle when I’m like that and it really doesn’t do a thing in regards to pushing me through. But it’s the focus element that helps me out. Prob why products with nootropics or whatever one wants to call them, react so positively with me.

The dosage in full blitz, 2 scoops, is on par with any focus product when it comes to this situation. It hits fast and gives me that little push to go-bc once I’m at the gym I’m usually able to break free once some endorphins get rolling. Anyhow for those like me, thought this info useful.

Bc I waited so long it was international chest day at catalyst and everything, even the racks were occupied with benches etc.

Couldn’t even get out on front of the racks.

But I found, actually took, a bar from a just emptied incline bench, found a little corner and did a simplified session.

Bent over row. 10x10. 5 regular 5 reverse grip 6@205

Bet shrug 5x10. 185

These take time as I hold at top and at the bottom stretch for each and every rep

Wide grip Pulldown. 5x10 3@140

Cable high row. 2x6 120

Not my favorite of backdays but made do with what I had to work with. Whole thing took just under 90 minutes, which on a different day prob take like 30-40

Went a bit heavier with longer rest on the rows.

Overall pleased that I got it in and pump was pretty extreme.

Having trouble uploading a couple pics
IMG_9770.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I noticed that I can take all the caffeine or stims I can handle when I’m like that and it really doesn’t do a thing in regards to pushing me through.

^^^ This is why you need to see a doctor man.
You have to take care of your SAD and health.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like one did load at least

Got home and my order arrived last night.

So for arms today gonna do 2 scoops of Vasoblitz lemon drop with coffee and give a taste review later

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday I took 2 scoops of lemon drop Vasoblitz. I didn’t measure exact h2o amount but it was a 16 0z glass filled roughly 3/4 of the way so I’m thinking it’s somewhere in the 12-13 oz range.

Taste is absolutely phenomenal. Perfect mix of Sharp and subtle lemon flavoring. Sharpness really shined for me at this water mark but didn’t approach what I called strong. I’ll prob give it a run at my usual 20 oz and tbh was going to yesterday but all those glasses were dirty.

In terms of flavors my top 5.
Grape
Lemon
Watermelon
Blue raspberry
Rainbow candy

As I’ve mentioned my dog is t doing well and he had his issues yesterday. Well I took the Vasoblitz then got distracted by him and out of habit I was filling the glass with 2 scoops rainbow candy and after they were already in the wet glass I realized what I did and figured better to take it than waste it so I did.

Normal energy and focus. Seems like the energy has been closer to the focus lead in, both seem to be engaging at roughly that 15-20 mark now.

While this dosing is completely unnecessary in the grand scheme of things due to the fact that vasoblitz pump and vasodilation prowess is well documented by myself and others it should be noted that with what amounts to 4 scoops of Vasoblitz in my system the vasodilation was extraterrestrial in nature. My buddy Ed actually asked me if I was “on” anything bc the veins were crazy. The pump was so deep and full that it kinda hindered later portion movements by being so swollen. It was an experience for sure and if you’re looking for a pump you’ve never had before give this a try. In honesty though it’s completely unnecessary and imo better to just use the actual recommendation of 2 scoops or one full one vaso bc it’s actually a better experience that way-amazing pump and vasodilation but not hindering most of the time. You definitely get that sensation sometimes that the pumps almost too good but after you do 4 scoops you’ll change your definition as too pumped will never be perceived the same way again. That all said boy was that pump fun lol

As for the arm session

Bar curl. 10x6. 46,65,75,85,105(was too heavy and had to English last 3 reps) 95,85x3,75

Close grip bench 10x6 95,115,135,185x5,155,135

One arm push down 3x20. 15 lbs

Db hammer 3x20 30,30,20

I think you can get a very good look at the vasodilation in the curl pic and the fullness is pretty evident in the one post session pic

Attachments