Blood tests help

ezjax

Awards
still partially suppressed from a previous 11oxo cycle in november.. didnt know it was that suppressive..
baseline was 559 total test 16.75 free test
now its 269 total and 6.75 free

i started and hdrol cycle that i am going to end off with trenavar.. if i use a serm do you think i am risking permanent suppression? or have i not bee on phs long enough for that to happen..

BTW my pct for 11oxo was DAA.. Thanks.. normally i would agree time on + pct = time off... but i thought i would recover from 11oxo by now..

what do you guys think? bad idea to continue hdrol trenavar cycle? or probably ok?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When in November did you finish the cycle? How long was it? What day did you start PCT and how long did it go? Did you use anything in conjunction with 11-oxo for the cycle? Did you use anything other than DAA for PCT?

ezjax

Awards
When in November did you finish the cycle? How long was it? What day did you start PCT and how long did it go? Did you use anything in conjunction with 11-oxo for the cycle? Did you use anything other than DAA for PCT?
cycle ended Nov 19 pct was DAA horny goat weed zma and thats it. 4 weeks..

ezjax

Awards
4 weeks and a 4 week pct with no serm??
And after pct finishes ur supposed to leave as much time as it took u to run cycle and pxt in between starting anutha cycle ... i.e .. If u took 8 week total for cycle and pct.. As o nov 19 u have to wait 8 weeka to start another
totally aware bro.. i mentioned earlier that normally i would follow that protocol but i didnt think 11 oxo would be so suppressive.. i ran 8 weeks 11oxo 4 weeks daa 2 weeks nothing so technically i should have taken 12weeks off.. but i didnt...

what do you think about permanent suppression? possibility? or not likely?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So, cycle ended 9 weeks ago; if you were to factor in PCT, that would be 5 weeks since ceasing (though it's barely a PCT, but I understand 11-oxo being mild). How long did you run the 11-oxo? or was the 4 weeks in reference to that?

And I just re-read that post and see you already started halodrol; gotcha.

Well, I'd use clomid for your SERM in hopes of kicking that test up a bit. In theory, it should help, but always remember that you're just toying even more with hormones and it can be a very delicate system.

I'd run clomid and DAA and maybe a fadogia based testosterone product in your PCT (HCGenerate, Bridge, T-Force, etc.).

ezjax

Awards
thanks bro.. im gonna run hdrol into trenavar and am running ah v3... i will use torem 90-90-60-60-30-30

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The reason I suggested clomid, specifically, was the research supporting the increase in test/free test.