Blood Pressure and Epiandro/1-DHEA

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm 3 weeks into my 440mg 1-DHEA, 500mg epiandro, and 400mg androsterone cycle. I'll probably scale the androsterone back to 300mg for starters, but my BP is up to 155/85. I already take 10mg bisoprolol, 100mg ubiquinol, 1200mg NAC, fish oil and I just ran out of tudca, but when it comes in I'll be using 750mg daily. I also take rhodiola and ashwagandha.
Anything else y'all would recommend to bring my blood pressure back down?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I should also mention I'm taking Ecklonia Cava, epicatechin, cissus, theanine and taurine. Those still aren't keeping it down.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Nattokinase, Korean Red Ginseng, Celery seed.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Bugger, looks like you already taking a fair bit of stuff that theoretically should help. Only stuff I could recommend is along the same lines (garlic, nitrates if in a pinch, etc).

Plenty of water, of course, and not overdoing sodium.

Now, a bit out of left field but, you have any 11kt? I dunno how, or why, but Im running it with dtrest atm and it *seems* to be having a major positive effect on my bp and heart. I have never been able to run 200mg+ per day of trest without CV issues...but with 11kt in mix all CV sides non apparent.

Of course, take this with a grain of salt. For all my attempts to rule out coincidence and other confounds....the correlation, convincing to me though it is, could still just be nothing more than that.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lower sodium diet, more water, hawthorn berry, kiwis and drop the mgs by 100 or so see if that helps. Those things helped me n my 200mgs of trest for 8 weeks . At 1 point my bp was 185 70 very dangerous.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys; for full disclosure, I've been using Afrin nasal spray the past few days for a cold I'm getting over. I wonder if that did me in. I just took it again and it was 169/90. When do these numbers warrant a trip to the ER?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I can only say what Id do...if the rise is indeed acute and transitory AND no other related symptoms (headache, flushed face, nausea, etc) then Id try to eliminate or at least limit the culprit and not go to ER or doctor.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can only say what Id do...if the rise is indeed acute and transitory AND no other related symptoms (headache, flushed face, nausea, etc) then Id try to eliminate or at least limit the culprit and not go to ER or doctor.
I don't really know if it's the cycle or the Afrin. I got it to come down through relaxing and taking a bunch of supplements to 149/78, but after getting up just now to change out laundry and stuff it was back up to 160/98. I don't have any of those other symptoms like nausea or flushing or anything though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I don't really know if it's the cycle or the Afrin. I got it to come down through relaxing and taking a bunch of supplements to 149/78, but after getting up just now to change out laundry and stuff it was back up to 160/98. I don't have any of those other symptoms like nausea or flushing or anything though.
Wats your caffeine intake like ? Are you a smoker ?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youre still concerned then go in man. Your call of course. We all have a fair idea what they will recommend, if you tell them what you been on. Im not familiar with your ER protocol in these circumstances, so obviously do not know what they may give you to reduce symptoms.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Actually, what 1andro you taking? If its hi tech or ours, Id consider reducing the dose on that too. 440mg is getting high'sh.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Let us know how it goes man. Hopefully they dont keep you waiting forever.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Don't mess with your BP man. Stop the cycle and get your BP under control. Life > gains

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let us know how it goes man. Hopefully they dont keep you waiting forever.
So far, EKG was normal and blood pressure has come back down a little; still way too high for me (168/81). Waiting on a room.
Jesus that almost a g of dhea a day bro
That's the thing, I've ran a combo of epiandro and androsterone at 1200mg before with ostarine. This time I didn't account for the absorption enhancement though.
Don't mess with your BP man. Stop the cycle and get your BP under control. Life > gains
100% agreed.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So far, EKG was normal and blood pressure has come back down a little; still way too high for me (168/81). Waiting on a room.

That's the thing, I've ran a combo of epiandro and androsterone at 1200mg before with ostarine. This time I didn't account for the absorption enhancement though.

100% agreed.
I wish u the best mines usually 180 over 70 normally when cycling Lowest was 140 over 60

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At the ER my BP eventually came back down on its own. They gave me a script for norvasc to use if it goes up to 150/90 again, but otherwise just need to follow up with my GP. What a bummer.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
At the ER my BP eventually came back down on its own. They gave me a script for norvasc to use if it goes up to 150/90 again, but otherwise just need to follow up with my GP. What a bummer.
Are u coming off cycle
?
Did u discuss the use of dhea ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are u coming off cycle
?
Did u discuss the use of dhea ?
Yeah, I'm done. I'll give it a few days to come back to completely normal, then start lgd and a low dose androsterone. I have no side effects from lgd, and I imagine just 300mg androsterone should be fine.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm done. I'll give it a few days to come back to completely normal, then start lgd and a low dose androsterone. I have no side effects from lgd, and I imagine just 300mg androsterone should be fine.
Just took it again now, 142/85, which over the course of my life I've had it that many times. Still coming off cycle though.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
LGD is side effect free for me too, amazing compound. Im gonna run LGD, Epi-andro and maybe Sup3r 2 in about 3-4 months

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LGD is side effect free for me too, amazing compound. Im gonna run LGD, Epi-andro and maybe Sup3r 2 in about 3-4 months
Yeah, I've made great gains over the past couple yeArs with just osta, lgd, rad, mk-677 and epiandro/Andro. Apparently my body can't tolerate 1-Andro anymore, which is weird because my first cycle ever 15 years ago was transdermal 1-test. Aging out I guess.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today is a turning point guys . Iam going back into gvt . 6 solid months of natty training left !!! Ill tag u in my log k.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I've made great gains over the past couple yeArs with just osta, lgd, rad, mk-677 and epiandro/Andro. Apparently my body can't tolerate 1-Andro anymore, which is weird because my first cycle ever 15 years ago was transdermal 1-test. Aging out I guess.
I hate RAD... too much lethargy it was horrible..

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Damn bro...so if you hadnt been self monitoring your bp, you would maybe never have known it was so high (as in, no indicative sides)?

That right there is why everyone running sh1t like this should own a cuff monitor.