Blood Pressure and Epiandro/1-DHEA

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn bro...so if you hadnt been self monitoring your bp, you would maybe never have known it was so high (as in, no indicative sides)?

That right there is why everyone running sh1t like this should own a cuff monitor.
Agreed. I haven't been monitoring actually, but yesterday morning I knew something was wrong, so I went out and bought a new one since I couldn't find my old one.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTW, thanks everybody for the support.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
That is little to much mg, currently i am using 500 mg epiandro and 200 mg super 1 and i am very pleased with results. I throw in 500 mg tudca and cycle support by rich piana.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is little to much mg, currently i am using 500 mg epiandro and 200 mg super 1 and i am very pleased with results. I throw in 500 mg tudca and cycle support by rich piana.
Probably

JMark

JMark

Awards
Agreed. I haven't been monitoring actually, but yesterday morning I knew something was wrong, so I went out and bought a new one since I couldn't find my old one.
How did you know something was wrong? Did you feel something?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many days do y'all think it'll take for it all to get out of my system, and blood pressure to come all the way back down?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
How many days do y'all think it'll take for it all to get out of my system, and blood pressure to come all the way back down?
As a prohormone it will exit the body quickly (24h) so the BP should drop quickly after that.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
3 to 5 to fully exit the system . You will notice the changes 24 hrs after last dose . If your bp stays high after a week there is something else ****in you up . My guess was diet , you said that was good tho . How is your cardio ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As a prohormone it will exit the body quickly (24h) so the BP should drop quickly after that.
3 to 5 to fully exit the system . You will notice the changes 24 hrs after last dose . If your bp stays high after a week there is something else ****in you up . My guess was diet , you said that was good tho . How is your cardio ?
It's come down since Saturday, but not all the way. This morning it was 145/80, and my last dose was Saturday at 4pm. By no means do I have a perfect diet, but it's not atrocious either. I don't do any actual cardio, but I walk 6-7 miles a day at my job in a warehouse and lift boxes half the time too. I also know it's time to donate blood because my hematocrit climbs from TRT. I'd imagine it's 53 right now.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's come down since Saturday, but not all the way. This morning it was 145/80, and my last dose was Saturday at 4pm. By no means do I have a perfect diet, but it's not atrocious either. I don't do any actual cardio, but I walk 6-7 miles a day at my job in a warehouse and lift boxes half the time too. I also know it's time to donate blood because my hematocrit climbs from TRT. I'd imagine it's 53 right now.
Well thats a big issue . You should donate blood. It will help you lower hc . I wasn't aware of you being on TRT . Cardio would help ya as far as lowering bp a little . That came from my doctor.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well thats a big issue . You should donate blood. It will help you lower hc . I wasn't aware of you being on TRT . Cardio would help ya as far as lowering bp a little . That came from my doctor.
I'll be donating tomorrow morning; the confusing factor with all this is a month ago I had a stress test and echocardiogram done and was told my heart is healthy and strong. But, I guess that really doesn't mean my blood pressure has to be healthy huh?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'll be donating tomorrow morning; the confusing factor with all this is a month ago I had a stress test and echocardiogram done and was told my heart is healthy and strong. But, I guess that really doesn't mean my blood pressure has to be healthy huh?
I am no doctor by any means. I have been in your situation minus the trt . My doctor suggested a healthier diet more potassium to be specific. Lots of liss and some fast paced walking . At the time I was cycling massive amounts of aas . Now its calmed down everything is normal. That doesn't mean I don't have damage that i caused . Main concern with hi bp is the arterial walls of the left ventricular construction. Best advice is to stop aas and eat more fruits and veggies . Healthier cuts of meat and break a sweat every day doing cardio .

Do you have a heart rate monitor?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am no doctor by any means. I have been in your situation minus the trt . My doctor suggested a healthier diet more potassium to be specific. Lots of liss and some fast paced walking . At the time I was cycling massive amounts of aas . Now its calmed down everything is normal. That doesn't mean I don't have damage that i caused . Main concern with hi bp is the arterial walls of the left ventricular construction. Best advice is to stop aas and eat more fruits and veggies . Healthier cuts of meat and break a sweat every day doing cardio .

Do you have a heart rate monitor?
Did you tell your doctor of your cycling?

I don't have a heart rate monitor, just a BP monitor; why?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Did you tell your doctor of your cycling?

I don't have a heart rate monitor, just a BP monitor; why?
My pcp yes not my urologist or my endocrinologist.

Hb monitor will help you keep your hr in the target zone to improve cardiovascular performance.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If u decide to grab one just start slow . Do a week of keeping it in the target zone for just 15 mins a day . Biggggg diff . Wat test are you on ive done c e p

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If u decide to grab one just start slow . Do a week of keeping it in the target zone for just 15 mins a day . Biggggg diff . Wat test are you on ive done c e p
Well, the thing is, before I started this cycle, my BP was fine. During the stress test, it rose and fell the way it was supposed to. No issues. Could being on that cycle for 3 and a half weeks only really have messed it up that bad?
I'm on test cyp, only 80mg a week with 50mg regular DHEA a day.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well, the thing is, before I started this cycle, my BP was fine. During the stress test, it rose and fell the way it was supposed to. No issues. Could being on that cycle for 3 and a half weeks only really have messed it up that bad?
I'm on test cyp, only 80mg a week with 50mg regular DHEA a day.
While u were cycling did u take the dhea as well? Also when i took that much "andro" i got a pain in my prostate like it was gonna explode. Did u get that?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While u were cycling did u take the dhea as well? Also when i took that much "andro" i got a pain in my prostate like it was gonna explode. Did u get that?
Yes, took DHEA. Nothing prostate related. It was all just kicking in it felt like though.

JMark

JMark

Awards
Is 330mg 1 andro, 330mg 4 andro and 500mg epi andro a day too much dhea? I see it's a very common cycle though.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Is 330mg 1 andro, 330mg 4 andro and 500mg epi andro a day too much dhea? I see it's a very common cycle though.
Imo its pushing it . But many people will be quick to disagree. Delivery systems are what we should question. As to how much is actually absorbed.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
it is a common cycle, doesn't necessarily mean you wont experience any sides..

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Here's my rule of them when running andros. Take a cycle support, Arimacare Pro should have you covered, maybe throw in extra hawthorne, and cut all stims when on cycle. Stims on cycle isn't necessary whatsoever. Following those 2 rules, never had an on cycle BP issue.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Solid self-emulsifying drug delivery system
Hmm nice never tried it . Could be the reason for op bp spike . Too much into the system where as regular delivery lacks this transit route . I never heard of someone on trt with high dhea already tho . Possibilities are endless.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm nice never tried it . Could be the reason for op bp spike . Too much into the system where as regular delivery lacks this transit route . I never heard of someone on trt with high dhea already tho . Possibilities are endless.
Think maybe I should stop the DHEA if I try again?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Think maybe I should stop the DHEA if I try again?
To be honest yes . Iam not a doc and others may have a different opinion. But my take is too much of the same thing from different sources.

Think of it like this . I want to do a tren cycle. Im going for 3 different compounds
Tren trenavar and Trenbolone acetate . Wayyy to much of the same thing . Try 1 and 4 andro together. Without all the extra stuff. I did what u did with a product called trifecta the og version . Not the dhea one . Took wayy to much shyt of the same nature .

Although people do your cycle and more all the time . Which leads me to believe you must have had a medical condition which u either know about or dont know about .

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Im doign epi-andro lgd and furzabol gonna be a killer cutter

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be honest yes . Iam not a doc and others may have a different opinion. But my take is too much of the same thing from different sources.

Think of it like this . I want to do a tren cycle. Im going for 3 different compounds
Tren trenavar and Trenbolone acetate . Wayyy to much of the same thing . Try 1 and 4 andro together. Without all the extra stuff. I did what u did with a product called trifecta the og version . Not the dhea one . Took wayy to much shyt of the same nature .

Although people do your cycle and more all the time . Which leads me to believe you must have had a medical condition which u either know about or dont know about .
So even though all the DHEAs convert to different things, it might still be too much?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, figured out the real problem. Went to donate blood and my hemoglobin was 19.2! Told my TRT Doctor and will be going in at 1 for a follow up. Guess I need to donate more often than once a month.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude, you called it! My blood test for DHEA came back sky high. Easy fix though; stop taking all DHEA and BP should come down.