Blokk Logging Hi Tech Lipodrene Elite!!!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Huge thanks to Hi tech team for hooking me up with their newest fatburner - lipodrene elite. So far, I've tried several fat-burners from hi tech family: APS white lightning, Formutech lean efx, Formutech level II (my favorite fat burner), ALRI viper hyperdrive. The reason, why I'm so anticipated with this product, is that on paper, it looks the strongest. It not only contains caffeine and dmaa, but also COCA extract.

So far I've lost about 13lbs in 3 weeks without any fat-burner. Current weight - 207 lbs.

Day 1

Today I had an exam and couldn't sleep last night, so in the morning I was totally crashed. Took 1 tablet in the morning, about 40 minutes after breakfast. Did notice some improvement in energy and alertness, but nothing explosive :D Took another cap about 1.5h after launch as a pwo. Although I was sleepless, I still had a nice workout. Did lots of cardio and sweating was great. Hope I'll sleep today :D

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I haven't found Elite to do much to compensate for a large sleep deficit. But with adequate sleep, the energy it gives me is the right amount of boost to get me going and keep me going.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for this..do anything for appetite?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
It's been great on my appetite. I'm IFing until after my workout around 1 or 2. So, I'm eating nothing until 3 or 4. Elite makes that possible.

But, it doesn't KIILL my appetite, so I'm still able to eat after that to get my required calories in. Love it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'm in on this as well.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 4

Took 1 tablet 30 minutes after breakfast and headed directly toward university. Appetite suppression has been solid during these days. Have been preparing for exams these days and alertness and focus was pretty nice. No crash or jittery feeling so far. Since I haven't worked out for a while, I'll probably use 2 tablets as a pwo today and hit the gym. Hope I won't get overstimmed lol.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
In on this!!!

Glad to see the log up and running. Excited for this journey!!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Thinking Lipodrene Elite is gonna shake up supp world..I'm loving it myself

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, I'm in!!! Hoping two works good for you!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 8

I'm loving my lipodrene so far. 2 caps worked really great for me as a pwo. It wasn't as strong as meso or wicked, but noticed better focus and improve sweating in comparison to these two. So far I've lost 1.5 lbs. Appetite suppresion is solid. And yeah, no crash on 2 tabs.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sweet

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 11

Had a morning workout today so used 2 caps in the morning. I didn't eat much today and lipodrene kicked in pretty hard. Had an awesome workout. Did 300lbs x 1 bench press. Strength was definitely on top. Sweating was also increased. Haven't experience any crash from using 3 caps per day (on workout days). Weight hasn't changed since I weighted last time.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Day 11

Had a morning workout today so used 2 caps in the morning. I didn't eat much today and lipodrene kicked in pretty hard. Had an awesome workout. Did 300lbs x 1 bench press. Strength was definitely on top. Sweating was also increased. Haven't experience any crash from using 3 caps per day (on workout days). Weight hasn't changed since I weighted last time.

Excellent

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

Day 11

Hmmm...I haven't tried 3 per day..one is awesome for me

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 14

Had a great workout today. Due to some issues had to skip some workouts during these days. Used a tablet of lipodrene with a cap of white lightning. Workout was great. Sweating was very strong. Energy and focus were less, then with 2 tabs of lipodrene. As for weight, I've lost some lbs and currently my weight is 195.5 lbs.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Damn..Lipo with White Lightning?..I need to expand my envelope

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'd be a walking blur

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm down about 13 lbs. in 3 weeks..been strong my entire life ( 430 bench) but always too much body fat..I'm 50.. said **** it..I'm going to get ripped for once in my life

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I'm down about 13 lbs. in 3 weeks..been strong my entire life ( 430 bench) but always too much body fat..I'm 50.. said **** it..I'm going to get ripped for once in my life
Good lord man!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Day 14

Had a great workout today. Due to some issues had to skip some workouts during these days. Used a tablet of lipodrene with a cap of white lightning. Workout was great. Sweating was very strong. Energy and focus were less, then with 2 tabs of lipodrene. As for weight, I've lost some lbs and currently my weight is 195.5 lbs.

Lipodrene Elite seems to be working well. I just got a bottle and may try it like a preworkout as you did.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
430 :O That's a lot.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 17

Had a morning workout at home with resistance bends. Did shoulders and abs. Used 1 tab of lipodrene as a pwo. Sweating was still strong. Energy and focus were enough to get the job done (training + studying for exams). My shoulders routine:

Resistance Band Lateral Raise -
Kettlebell Shrug
Kettlebell &Resistance Band Rows
Bent-Over Lateral Raise (Resistance Band)
Kettlebell Front Raise
Kettlebell Arnold Press

Abs

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
430 :O That's a lot.
Got there doing trusted 5x5...I was working out with 385 and it dawned on me..( I'm pretty dense) if I'm working out with that my max should be over 400 ..

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
13lbs in three weeks!! Damn bro, how big is your deficit?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Doing IF and deficit of 300 on workout days and 500 on non...I'm sure some of that is water of course.. but still...haven't had scale trend downward in decades

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing IF and deficit of 300 on workout days and 500 on non...I'm sure some of that is water of course.. but still...haven't had scale trend downward in decades
How long are you fasting for?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 20

Had a really awesome workout yesterday. Hit arms in the morning with 2 tabs of lipodrene. Energy and focus were great (plus had a cup of yerba mate :D). Strength was great. was able to do 3 x 175 lbs ez curls clean. Weight hasn't changed, but sweating was strong. Due to these exams, can't keep up with my diet :(

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Day 20

Had a really awesome workout yesterday. Hit arms in the morning with 2 tabs of lipodrene. Energy and focus were great (plus had a cup of yerba mate :D). Strength was great. was able to do 3 x 175 lbs ez curls clean. Weight hasn't changed, but sweating was strong. Due to these exams, can't keep up with my diet :(

I used 2 caps of Lipodrene Elite this morning and WoW. Energy and focus was ridiculous. Training went very well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbing will be back to catch up.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 23

Finally my exams are over. Haven't worked out for these days. Did shoulders today at home. Energy was great, used 1 tab of lipodrene in the afternoon with a cup of black coffee. Sweating was massive, especially it was pretty hot today. Unfortunately, I don't have scales at home. Tomorrow I have chest/back day. Interesting to see, how lipodrene stacks with monster energy.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

Day 23

Finally my exams are over. Haven't worked out for these days. Did shoulders today at home. Energy was great, used 1 tab of lipodrene in the afternoon with a cup of black coffee. Sweating was massive, especially it was pretty hot today. Unfortunately, I don't have scales at home. Tomorrow I have chest/back day. Interesting to see, how lipodrene stacks with monster energy.

Dang...you experiment more than me

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Day 23

I noticed myself sweating pretty good on 2 pills. 1 pill and a Monster might have you flying

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
damn 11.5 lbs in 2 weeks?
Yeah. I've been dieting pretty hard.
Strength didn't change at all lol.
Did you guys just come from a bulk or higher caloric intake period? Did you drop your carbs quite a bit or something? Those numbers seem a bit high unless coming from a period of higher carb intake, and dropping a lot of carbs from the diet. This is why I waited until last Saturday to start. Had I started mid week after the 4rth of July festivities I would have weighed 220, and lost down to 211 by Saturday due to water loss. This way I know everything I lose from this point should mostly be fat tissue and not a large amounts of water.
Nice what type of macros are you pushing?

How about you Blok? What kind of macros are you running daily?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys just come from a bulk or higher caloric intake period? Did you drop your carbs quite a bit or something? Those numbers seem a bit high unless coming from a period of higher carb intake, and dropping a lot of carbs from the diet. This is why I waited until last Saturday to start. Had I started mid week after the 4rth of July festivities I would have weighed 220, and lost down to 211 by Saturday due to water loss. This way I know everything I lose from this point should mostly be fat tissue and not a large amounts of water.

Nice what type of macros are you pushing?

How about you Blok? What kind of macros are you running daily?

I was taking too much carbs during my bulking period. In fact, I had some pretty hard hypoglycemic episodes after I cut carbs.
Currently I'm taking on about 500-600 calorie deficit, on workout days sometimes less (mostly the same). Bcaa/amino supps work pretty well for me during this low calorie period.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 25

Okay, 1 tab of lipodrene and a can of monster worked very well. When I was in Europe, I mostly used monster the doctor as my pwo. Miss that flavor.
Workout was pretty awesome.

EZ curls - 190 lbs x 2
Concentration curls - 55 lbs x 6
DB curls - 60lbs x 4
Hammer curls - 60 lbs x 10
Reverse curls - 100 lbs x 7

Rope push-down - 100 lbs x 10
Single Arm DB Extensions - 50 lbs x 10
Close-grip bench press - 220 lbs x 5
Straight-bar pushdown - 170 lbs x 8
Straight-bar Reverse pushdown - 70 lbs x 6

Energy and focus were awesome. Lipo and monster worked synergistically, sweating was great. Weight hasn't changed though. Still 195 lbs.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was taking too much carbs during my bulking period. In fact, I had some pretty hard hypoglycemic episodes after I cut carbs.
Currently I'm taking on about 500-600 calorie deficit, on workout days sometimes less (mostly the same). Bcaa/amino supps work pretty well for me during this low calorie period.
Okay that makes sense, I was just curious on that aspect of it.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 27

Had a great workout this morning. Used 2 tabs of lipodrene and energy was great. Hit chest/back. Did 220 x 10 on bench press and mainly used lower weights. Didn't want to overtrain, since I have a flight to Czech republic. Going to take lipodrene with me and train there. My weight went down by 1 lbs. As I've lost so much lbs, it's becoming harder to loose more weight for me.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Want to borrow some of my fat?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 30

Had no issues with taking lipodrene on plane. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to work out in prague and keep my diet healthy. Stil, take 1 tab of lipo in the morning and another one in the afternoon. It's a great wake-me-up pill for morning conference. Hopefully I'll be able to hit the gym tomorrow.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Day 33

So I took the last serving of lipodrene as a pwo with core nutritionals core pump. I had an epic workout. Energy, focus and pumps were on top. Although some machines were missing at my new gym, workout was still awesome. Hit 220lbs x 10 on bench press and 220 x 7 on lat pulldown.

As for my final thoughts:

Energy & focus - 8/10 2 tabs seemed perfect for me in terms of energy & focus. Worked just as strong as meso. 1 tab seemed weak for me though

Appetite suppression - 7/10 Appetite was moderately suppressed.

Sweating - 10/10 I sweat a lot during my workout. Thermogenesis was too strong for me.

Weight loss While taking lipodrene, I lost 15 lbs. Have been on a strict diet and lost most of the weight during first 2-3 weeks. Lipodrene helped me very well. Sweating was very strong.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
LOVE THIS!!!

I am going to jump on the ELITE train very very soon!!!!