Blokk Chasing The Pump With Some Pump Juice (Muscle Research)

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to double s for hooking me up with a tub of this, previously not known to me, pre-workout.

Today me and my brother used this pre together.

Flavor - 4/5 (Strawberry Margarita) It is tasty, but extremely sweet. It tasted like pure diabetes :D Flavor itself was good, but sweetness was too strong to me.

Mixability - perfect

Energy & Focus - 4/5 This stuff was strong. It kicked in in 30 minutes and I was zoned in. But it didn't last throughout my workout. In about an hour, I was done. So the energy didn't last long for me (but, must be honest, got to the gym slightly later after taking this pre, in about an hour)

Pumps - meh TBH didn't notice any significant improvements in pumps. There were some pumps, but not comparable to my previous pre.

Overall I had a really good workout. it was my arms day and definitely enjoyed this pre. The only thing it missed for me, was the pumps.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in on this.. get a couple silicate packs in that tub asap.. the clumping will get worse as you go now that its open.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Two more workouts fueled by pump juice.

Yesterday was my back/chest day and today I only did shoulders (had zero motivation so skiped legs)
Initial kick in energy and focus is strong, but towards the end of my workout I have zero energy and can hardly finish my workout. Although it has a sustained release form of caffeine, I don't feel that. Initial kick is much stronger, then 200mg caffeine could do.

Anyway, this is what I did today:

DUMBBELL LATERAL RAISE - 25 lbs x 10
DUMBBELL SHRUG - 50 lbs x 10
BENT-OVER LATERAL RAISE - 25 lbs x 10
DUMBBELL FRONT RAISE - 50 lbs x 8
ARNOLD PRESS - 80 lbs x 10

Cardio

Pumps were okay.

Energy & focus - 4/5
Pumps - 2.5/5

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
80lbs on Arnold Press is good! I typically will lighter on those or my shoulder joints will ache.. Usually if i'm going to get a pump it's on shoulder day or bicep/tricep day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im finding about the same.. makes me feel good mood wise but pumps are a little transient.. how fast of a pace you keeping? Im betting this would best suit a guy who trains at an almost aerobic pace. Im currently using a 2 min rest.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Interesting stuff here.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Had 2 great workouts with pump-fuel.

Yesterday was my shoulders day and today I did arms.
Since I wasn't fascinated by the pumps from this pre, decided to stack with something new. I had a brand new tub of evl pump mode and decided to stack them together. Must say, pumps were really good

EZ curls - 70lbs x 15
Concentration curls - 45lbs x 10
DB curls - 25lbs x 10
Hammer curls - 50 lbs x 10
Reverse curls - 100 lbs x 8

Rope push-down - 120 lbs x 10
Dips
Single Arm DB Extensions - 25 lbs x 10
Straight-bar pushdown - 175 lbs x 10
DB kickback - 25 lbs x 10

Cardio

Workout was amazing. lots of energy and finally great pumps.
Will try adding some citrulline next time, to see how it goes.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i am pretty sure another 4 grams of citrulline will do the trick. that and another gram of agmatine.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
i am pretty sure another 4 grams of citrulline will do the trick. that and another gram of agmatine.
That would make an excellent stack. I do have sopme bulk l-citrulline. Will try stacking them.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
2 more workouts with pump juice.

Yesterday was my chest/back day and today I did arms.

Bench Press/DB press
Incline DB Press
Cable Flyes
Machine Bench Press

Wide grip pullups
Wide grip front pulldown
Machine rows
Standing lat pushdown

This is how my typical chest/back day looks like. Energy was great for the first hour, but usually this pre doesn't last for me after that. Had a solid improvement in energy & focus. Didn't stack it with anything on chest day. Added 4g of bulk l-citrulline on arms day and pumps were great. Not as strong as with evl pump-mode, but still great. extra 4g of l-citrulline and 1.5g glycerol is a perfect stack for this pre.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Today stacked 1 scoop of pump juice with 5g of l-citrulline. Pumps were really good.
Today was my shoulders day.
Energy kicked in in 20min. and lasted for about an hour. Pumps were much better. Next time will try stacking it with evl pump mode and l-citrulline.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
2 more great workouts with pump juice. As promised, on arms day I stacked 1 scoop of pump juice with 5g of l-citrulline and 1 scoop of evl pump-mode (1.5g hydromax + 1g betaine nitrate). As you could expect, pump were ridiculously good. Probably one of the strongest stacks I've used. Everything was on top. Energy lasted for about an hour.

On chest/back day, only took pump juice. Strength was great, but did lower weights. It was late and didn't want to overkill myself :D

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Had 3 really great workouts with pump juice. Coming to the end of the tub soon.
On my shoulders day, added 1.5g of nitrosigine. Pumps were pretty solid. Plus on shoulders day, I only workout for 50-60min and energy was decent for that time. On my back/chest day, used only 1 scoop of pump juice without anything else. Pumps were lacking, but energy was pretty solid for the first half of the workout, but on the second half it slowly dissappeared. And finally on arms day, I went full throttle. Stacked 1 scoop of pump juice with 2g nitrosigine and a stim free pre containing 6g citrulline and 1g glycerol. Workout was awesome in all aspects. Pumps, fullness, energy. Everything was on top.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
damn bro you lift every day? my tub is like half full !! in fact its tub is twice the size of all the other pres i have on deck..

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
2 more workouts with pump juice.
Yesterday hit arms with a scoop of pump-hd & nitro-hd (basically 6g citrulline + 2g nitrosigine + 1g glycerol) and pumps were one of the best. Actually somehow thios whole mix had a flavor of cherry limeade. lemonade+mango+strawberry margarita=cherry limeade. Not exactly, but somewhat similar.
Today I was with pump-hd solo on back/chest day. Energy was solid for the first hour, but then it gradually declines. Pumps were lacking.

And yeah, I lift nearly every day :D 5-6d per week. And mostly I used either 1 heaping scoop or 1.5 scoops for full dosing.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how stimmed do you get on 1.5 ?? I dropped an unknow fat burner sample today. that stuff messed me up! full gamut of side effects.. cold sweat, shivers, heart beat too high, nausea, and goosebumps for 9 hrs strait. couldnt even eat it off.

I realize this probably isnt so strong. but yea.. stims dont treat me so good anymore.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
how stimmed do you get on 1.5 ?? I dropped an unknow fat burner sample today. that stuff messed me up! full gamut of side effects.. cold sweat, shivers, heart beat too high, nausea, and goosebumps for 9 hrs strait. couldnt even eat it off.

I realize this probably isnt so strong. but yea.. stims dont treat me so good anymore.
1.5 scoop is usually my 1 scoop, doesn't matter which pre :D Always use a big heaping scoop. 1.5 scoop of PJ treats me pretty well. No side effects.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday did arms with PJ and l-citrulline. Stackewd 1.5 scoop of PJ with 4g citrulline. Pumps were solid, but not as great as with previous stack.
Mostly used lower weights. Energy at 1.5 scoop is perfect for me. 1 scoop is lacking a bit energy. Energy lasted for about an hour and then slowly disappeared.
Today I used 1.5 scoops of PJ without anything else for chest/back day. Strength was great. Did 220lbs bench x 8 and overall performance was solid. Didn' feel much improvements in pumps.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great to see this worked well for you

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
This stuff seems endless :D Thought 1/3 was left, but after 3 more workouts, it's still there :D Probably 6-7 servings still left :D
Anyway. So recently I started taking 2 fool scoops (~14-15g) and energy at this dosing is perfect. Not too mcuh to make me feel uncomfortable, it's just perfect.

I had 3 wiorkouts with PJ. On arms day, stacked it with 5g. l-cit and 1.5g glycerol. Pumps were just on point, nothing to add.
On shoulders day, stacked PJ with 2g of nitrosigine and pumps were still better, then with most pres I've used.
And finally today, on chest/back day I only used 2 scoops of PJ. Initially, energy was great, burt after about an hour it slowly decreased. Focus was moderately improved and for pumps this pre definitely needs to be stacked with something else.
Oh and today, I didn't mix it in my shaker at all. Directly poured a scoop into my mouth and drank some coke :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pre workout with coke cocktail! Sounds good. I like it!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive been slacking on logging this. Im a pump/stim fiend and the logs make me feel like ill have to stack stuff on top to enjoy it which doesn't really give a true assesment of results. Id be willing to pass on my tub to someone looking to log, or ill log but most likely will be adding in extras. Been so busy lately just getting in a workout has been a choir in itself. Ive been following even though not posting. Very informative log bro!

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I though nobody read what I posted lol.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
3 more great workouts.
On my arms day, used 2 full scoops of PJ (~14-15g) with 4g l-citrulline and nothing else. Workout was great. Energy and focus become perfect for me at that dosing and no crash afterwards. 1 scoop is just not enough for me (I'm a stim junkie). Pumps were great as well.
On my chest/back day, used 2 scoops of PJ solely and strength was really great. Decided to do deadlifts as well (mostly don't do them) and hit 485lbs.
As for my shoulder leg days, I decided not to overstim myself and just went with 1 scoop of PJ. I worked out for an hour and that was just enough. For longer and more intense workouts, 2 scoops are a must for me.
As for the cocktain wil coke, it's not perfcet if you mix everything in mouth and not in shaker :D

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

So my tub is finally empty. It lasted for 3 more workoutsand on my arms day, I not only stacked it with 5g of citrulline, but also added bronkaid. Must say, I didn't fall asleep that night.

Flavor - 3/5 Not the best tasting pre, I've had. Very sweet and the flavor itself is light. Drinkable definitely, but too sweet for my taste buds.

Mixability - 4/5 Mixed pretty well, no clumps

Energy - 3/5 During this log, I slowly increased my dosing on this pre. Started with 1 scoop and till now I was using 2 scoops to feel the effects. At 2 scoops energy is good, but it lasts for only an hour. After that it disappears. Although there are some long lasting caffeine forms added to this pre, I didn't feel much change in longevity of effects in comparison to other pres.

Pumps - 2/5 Not the best pre for pumps. Stacking it with citrulline (4-5g) or glycerol (1.5-2) is enough to have perfect pumps.