Blasting with dbol and test...just a little write up

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
28yrs old, 222lbs 5’11” 14% bf 6years training seriously 11yrs total training

So I am currently blasting 750mg of test e and I had been for 6 weeks. I started taking 10mg a day. Still on 10mg a day. I am now on week 8. And I’m glad I started mid cycle. Workouts are great I dose pre workout. Or within 2 hrs of it. I have been on a super low calorie diet. Before anyone feels the need to say other options are out there that are better for a recomp. No kidding. Tren for example would be awesome. I just don’t want to dip my toes in it yet. When I’m not competing.

I’m not concerned about water retention. I take dandelion root and it clears most subq water retention. Aromasin is there for estrogen. Anyways dbol has been shown to lower cortisol levels. I have 0 back pump issues. The only negative is I actually do have to use aromasin biweekly. With 750mg of test I have never had to use it more than once a week At 6.5mg.

Since starting the dbol my waist has actually leaned out a bit. I went from 225 to 222. I haven’t gained any lbs. which is meh. but I’m leaner than I was and feel stronger despite the low calories.

From this part of the cycle onward. I’m bulking. 2700 calories is going to 4000. And I’m excited to see where this takes me.

Has anyone else used dbol mid cycle? How were your results. What did you dose it at? What length? I’m still debating how long I want to go. I’m thinking 4 weeks is too short. Probably going to shoot for 6weeks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
28yrs old, 222lbs 5’11” 14% bf 6years training seriously 11yrs total training

So I am currently blasting 750mg of test e and I had been for 6 weeks. I started taking 10mg a day. Still on 10mg a day. I am now on week 8. And I’m glad I started mid cycle. Workouts are great I dose pre workout. Or within 2 hrs of it. I have been on a super low calorie diet. Before anyone feels the need to say other options are out there that are better for a recomp. No kidding. Tren for example would be awesome. I just don’t want to dip my toes in it yet. When I’m not competing.

I’m not concerned about water retention. I take dandelion root and it clears most subq water retention. Aromasin is there for estrogen. Anyways dbol has been shown to lower cortisol levels. I have 0 back pump issues. The only negative is I actually do have to use aromasin biweekly. With 750mg of test I have never had to use it more than once a week At 6.5mg.

Since starting the dbol my waist has actually leaned out a bit. I went from 225 to 222. I haven’t gained any lbs. which is meh. but I’m leaner than I was and feel stronger despite the low calories.

From this part of the cycle onward. I’m bulking. 2700 calories is going to 4000. And I’m excited to see where this takes me.

Has anyone else used dbol mid cycle? How were your results. What did you dose it at? What length? I’m still debating how long I want to go. I’m thinking 4 weeks is too short. Probably going to shoot for 6weeks.
Do you intend to run the Dbol at 10mg the rest of the cycle? If you intended to get something out of it in 4 weeks you would definitely want the dose up a bit. Why so low?

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Do you intend to run the Dbol at 10mg the rest of the cycle? If you intended to get something out of it in 4 weeks you would definitely want the dose up a bit. Why so low?
I ran it for 6 weeks total the last week I upped the dose to 20mg. I really enjoyed adding it to my cycle. I will most likely do 8 weeks at 20mg with a lower dose of test probably 300-400mg my next go around. With 750mg of test and 10mg dbol I had 0 sides other than having to dose aromasin 2x week @6.5mg instead of every 5 days. With it being used mid cycle when I upped to 20mg of dbol my estrogen conversion definitely changed. To where I would need 12.5 of aromasin e4 days or possibly e3d but I only did it for a week so I can really give a proper analysis on my reaction. As I feel a week isn’t a long enough time to properly judge my reaction.

I blast and cruise and most blasts I do are 3 months minimum. But I’m thinking that having a less impactful 8 week blast may benefit me.

unorthodoxica

Awards
I love dbol at 10mg to be honest. I rarely go over that. I've taken it for over 10 weeks when pulsing instead of every day. Feel like I minimize the bloat that way. I'll also switch it up and do one week pulsing with Dbol then week after with Drol and continue doing so. Feel like I get different pumps from the two and on days where I really want maximum growth I'll take both and load up on the carbs, typically on chest day

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t forget a cycle support while on cycle. CEL CYCLE ASSIST and TUDCA will protect your organs and liver.