Blast from the past supplements ( Pics )

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dianadrol was an interesting dry compound. Had to run 120mg to get mild results; low sides but only very mild results. Not worth the cost to run.

Celtic Mass, Superdiol, that stuff packed some wollop. 40-50mg yielded some very serious gains. Blew my bicep off at a comp with that stuff.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dianadrol was an interesting dry compound. Had to run 120mg to get mild results; low sides but only very mild results. Not worth the cost to run.

Celtic Mass, Superdiol, that stuff packed some wollop. 40-50mg yielded some very serious gains. Blew my bicep off at a comp with that stuff.
How was dimethabold?… I know someone who is sittin in a bottle still. Seems like people loved it or hated it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How was dimethabold?… I know someone who is sittin in a bottle still. Seems like people loved it or hated it
Never got to run it but by all accounts similar to things like M14add and Dbol. You will want an AI on hand, adds some solid wet mass and strength. I can’t recall the mg of the caps but one bottle only lasted a few weeks and many guys used 2 bottles for a run.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

how were the sides of superdiol ?
i assume not as bad ass superdrol but similiar results ?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how were the sides of superdiol ?
i assume not as bad ass superdrol but similiar results ?
Never used Superdrol but it was harsher than DMZ at similar mg; I’d very much say it was a direct PH to active Superdrol.

High bp, pumps, cramping, lethargy, everything you’d expect from SD.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Did you try diabolix? It's the hydroxy dbol ph. I know someone that has a bunch of old bottles. 15mg x 90, what would I need for 20-30mg dbol equivalent. Not much good info/logs on it especially solo.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you try diabolix? It's the hydroxy dbol ph. I know someone that has a bunch of old bottles. 15mg x 90, what would I need for 20-30mg dbol equivalent. Not much good info/logs on it especially solo.
Ironically, Dbol is cheaper.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
does your friend have any of the OG trest TD or IM? asking for a friend

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
oh man... i would love to run that trestoderm again. nam sayin?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I was younger (30) and lifting heavy, I thought Liver Tabs were the best thing I could buy................

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No I didn’t. I would start with the assumption they’re on the stronger side to be safe and use 15mg for every 10mg desired dianabol. If that’s going well, bump it up. Nobody ever talked about it, just bought a bunch of bottles when Iron Flex clearanced them off.

I really enjoyed and can feel even 10mg dbol, so I would expect to see something off a single cap if it’s converting genuinely (if it were me using).

Like Renew said, Dbol is cheap, and those bottles sold for $20 when it went away, so don’t overpay if you try it.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I didn’t. I would start with the assumption they’re on the stronger side to be safe and use 15mg for every 10mg desired dianabol. If that’s going well, bump it up. Nobody ever talked about it, just bought a bunch of bottles when Iron Flex clearanced them off.

I really enjoyed and can feel even 10mg dbol, so I would expect to see something off a single cap if it’s converting genuinely (if it were me using).

Like Renew said, Dbol is cheap, and those bottles sold for $20 when it went away, so don’t overpay if you try it.
Cool thanks. I'm not going to get it, I was hoping you would say it's like trest/tren dione strength wise but there's usually a reason things go bye bye I guess.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They used to have a mtren nasal spray among other things.
oh wow just googled .. jeesh i guess its same as snorting drugs
6 sprays is equal to 750 MCG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Toxic is just a minor side effect !

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methoxygonadiene - Max LMG. Sometimes referred to as Decca in more recent years, and describing it as an oral deca is pretty accurate. Lots of water retention and estrogen conversion (without aromatization mind you) with some affinity for the progesterone receptor. Expect more gains, more blood pressure, more estrogen conversion, elevated prolactin, and gyno in many folks without some proactive intervention. Be taking P5P twice a day for sure and have tamoxifen/Raloxifene on hand.

An excellent stacker with something drying like Epistane or Winstrol, and to a lesser extent Rad (some gyno protection). Masteron as well, but then why not just pin NPP, right?

I’ve heard it described as a cousin to norbolethone & The Clear.

I’m pretty sure it’s the same thing. I have had terrific results with Antaeus Labs Mechabol and later LGI Mag-25.
So it is unanimous all the best supplements ever were all drugs lol.

Anyone ever try this? My idiot friend opened the top to draw it out as he did not know how a vial worked and a week later was at the doctor with an abscess
wholesale on these was so cheap it would make you cry. We had the OG trenadrol that came, or claimed, 3mg per cap......................still have some revolt and the decadrol version from IML...............some day it's going to be ON!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it is unanimous all the best supplements ever were all drugs lol.

Anyone ever try this? My idiot friend opened the top to draw it out as he did not know how a vial worked and a week later was at the doctor with an abscess
View attachment 210061View attachment 210062View attachment 210063 wholesale on these was so cheap it would make you cry. We had the OG trenadrol that came, or claimed, 3mg per cap......................still have some revolt and the decadrol version from IML...............some day it's going to be ON!
those bottles just look so sexy (trenadrol) .. took my virginity and no ragrets here

with revolt made a nice wet-dry combo stack

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

just the name alone makes you wanna snag em up

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was the steroid in this one?
i dont remember anything BAM

i remember ALRI - Jungle Warefare was tested to have delta-6-methyltestosterone .. unless this one had the same .. was tooo much crap back then to figure out

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those were the days!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was a Rep for this company and never got a single supplement or anything else for it, Oh yea I did get screwed. It was owned by Jason Mancuso, the same person that owns Muscle Sport.

MN.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont remember anything BAM

i remember ALRI - Jungle Warefare was tested to have delta-6-methyltestosterone .. unless this one had the same .. was tooo much crap back then to figure out
I used one of those when I was 20ish and I threw up my first time taking it. Never again

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was a Rep for this company and never got a single supplement or anything else for it, Oh yea I did get screwed. It was owned by Jason Mancuso, the same person that owns Muscle Sport.

View attachment 210170
never heard of them .. if jason owns muscle sports .. does that mean he owned fast action pharma back in the days too ?

and muscle sports - im not a fan, not because of owner, i dont trust whats on the label

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
never heard of them .. if jason owns muscle sports .. does that mean he owned fast action pharma back in the days too ?

and muscle sports - im not a fan, not because of owner, i dont trust whats on the label
You think it tastes too good to be true? I've thought that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Muscle Sports Lean Protein does taste good, as much as I hate to omit it !

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i didnt knew medfit got into roid game too

did they had any other clones ? bottles are sexcc for sure
Almost every designer except the one I wanted, Halodrol…(I don’t recall epistane or SD, although this Msten might be SD 🤷‍♂️)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Almost every designer except the one I wanted, Halodrol…(I don’t recall epistane or SD, although this Msten might be SD 🤷‍♂️)
What if I told you that proper Turinabol cost about the same or less than Medfit’s stuff was? Because it does

Halo was probably the weakest designer I ever ran, besides Cyanostane.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What if I told you that proper Turinabol cost about the same or less than Medfit’s stuff was? Because it does

Halo was probably the weakest designer I ever ran, besides Cyanostane.
Yep.
Tbol has become one of my favorites.
Not the strongest steroid (but still strong).
Generally low sides.
Strength, AND athletic performance boost.
..... As I'm sure that Millions of East German and Soviet Bloc Athletes will attest.

Tbol ..... The breakfast of (former) Olympic champions.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep.
Tbol has become one of my favorites.
Not the strongest steroid (but still strong).
Generally low sides.
Strength, AND athletic performance boost.
..... As I'm sure that Millions of East German and Soviet Bloc Athletes will attest.

Tbol ..... The breakfast of (former) Olympic champions.
I literally had typed about the soviets previously before deciding to skip the history lesson. Success certainly leaves cues!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I literally had typed about the soviets previously before deciding to skip the history lesson. Success certainly leaves cues!
Yep.
LOL

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it was tested to be superdrol. Bought this and Tren250 from some kid at GNC as a “killer stack” to get into lifting. Hahaha
Ahhh .... That makes sense.

LOL

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GSN N.jpg