Blackstone Eradicate

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Hi bros- I thought Arimistane wasn't avail anymore?

Is this legit, has anyone ran it? Couldn't find another product with Androst in it. Thx amigos.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As far as I know arimi is still around. Muscle Addiction has one, hi tech has one and Blackstone

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it’s still around. I keep seeing it pop up in some test boosting formulas, but it seems to be much less common solo these days.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That product is fine but if you want arimistane We have a great product with great logs on here and much more comprehensive in formula. It has 75Mg of arimistane and tons of other well doses goodies like boron, shilijat, and longack. 10% off right now with code TERMINATE10

Lmk if you have any questions!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That product is fine but if you want arimistane We have a great product with great logs on here and much more comprehensive in formula. It has 75Mg of arimistane and tons of other well doses goodies like boron, shilijat, and longack. 10% off right now with code TERMINATE10

Lmk if you have any questions!
Here's a few logs on it as well for reference.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bros. I was suprised to see the compound is still around, thought it went on banned list years ago. Looking at the Hard Rock one now.

Not familiar with the company, was familiar with Blackstone. Cheers

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Last question, couldn't find any info on the boards/Google.

It doesn't look like Arimistane is DHT-- I'm worried about hair loss, does it cause any direct loss? Need to be sure. lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be

It doesn't look like Arimistane is DHT-- I'm worried about hair loss, does it cause any direct loss? Need to be sure. lol.
Shouldn’t be an issue. I have never had an issue or heard of anyone having any from arimistane

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards

Only ran it once but had no negative side effects personally such has hair loss, joint pain, etc

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Arimi is a mild estrogen modulator and may have an effect on cortisol. It may indirectly increase test which would lead to an increase in dht... But I have to imagine if it even happened it would be very very mild

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bunch of these bottles I grabbed during a big sale and can say that it does work for some leaning effect and water shedding at 1-2 caps. 3 caps works better but I experience some aches in the joints at 75mg of arimistane so I can't take that much, plus NAC causes me a little moodiness at doses over 500mg so again, 3 caps is too much.

In short, it works as intended but modify your dose accordingly.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bunch of these bottles I grabbed during a big sale and can say that it does work for some leaning effect and water shedding at 1-2 caps. 3 caps works better but I experience some aches in the joints at 75mg of arimistane so I can't take that much, plus NAC causes me a little moodiness at doses over 500mg so again, 3 caps is too much.

In short, it works as intended but modify your dose accordingly.
Long time no see bro. Appreciate the feedback. Definitely adjustable dosing.