Black Lion Research slow response?

C

clint3612

Awards
Just got introduced to Follidrone- great product! However, it seems BLR is working from home or something?!!🤷‍♂️
They take forever just to get the product shipped- my first order took them several days before they dropped it into the mail and of course it took several more days.
Anybody know what the deal might be? Any other providers that sell Follidrone do a better job?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everything seems to be slower due to covid. Personally, I never had a problem ordering direct from BLR. You could order from Strong Supplements as they are known for their fast shipping.

M

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a society, everyone is becoming addicts of the immediate. As I'm sure you know, FD2 is well worth the wait.
As a rule of thumb, ordering from anywhere later in the day typically will push it to the next day. Ordering on the weekends can delay shipment, ordering during big sales/holidays can delay everything. Patience builds character.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everything seems to be slower due to covid. Personally, I never had a problem ordering direct from BLR. You could order from Strong Supplements as they are known for their fast shipping.
I'll second this:) We are known for fast shipping!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got introduced to Follidrone- great product! However, it seems BLR is working from home or something?!!🤷‍♂️
They take forever just to get the product shipped- my first order took them several days before they dropped it into the mail and of course it took several more days.
Anybody know what the deal might be? Any other providers that sell Follidrone do a better job?
Glad you enjoy the Follidrone! It is a fantastic product. We do apologise for any time constraints. COVID has slowed things down a little bit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think part of the issue is people are now accustomed to rapid shipping from amazon etc.
BLR, is not Amazon.
Generally it will take 48 hours to ship a package. If you order on Friday afternoon expect this time to start Monday. Which means you may wait longer before shipping. This is sometimes even worse, especially over the last few months due to covid related issues. We do our best but we are not a trillion dollar shipping empire with vans driving up and down every street in the US.

Strong supplements generally ships faster and almost always has stock if we do.
Ultimately......a few days to wait is worth it.