Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The mtest and gfxt is an insane deal
That’s the same as the best price I’ve ever seen m-test on sale for and basically the gfxt is a freebie which is awesome. I imagine those two would make an awesome recovery stack

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I am very interested in buying from NP, the only problem is that internet is literally FULL of awful reviews..... Anyone knows anything?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am very interested in buying from NP, the only problem is that internet is literally FULL of awful reviews..... Anyone knows anything?
I haven’t had any problems .. i did see some pple talking about it but they made it right

There’s some reps here who will help you out .. but np is still top in my books.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
I have used them previously with no issues, but it was a little while ago. I did ask the same question, because I have seen some comments as well. I decided to order from them this morning for there bulk powder products were a good deal.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve had some issues in the past (since they moved) but all of them they fixed for me and usually send “we’re sorry” additional goodies if they do mess up. Their CS is usually pretty responsive and if not through their, The Solution on here can usually get you help quick.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed with the above. NP has some great deals ongoing at the moment. Best BF I've seen from them in a few years. Also have had to correct things post orders, but they always come through for AM members, so they still get most of my business.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Cool guys. I am just concerned anyway as the "post order support" would be very difficult (even more than the order support itself) as I am based in UK.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping NutraPlanet15 can help out here. Figured it was better to bump a previous thread than start a new thread. Haven't gotten a response from the email support at Nutra over the past 10 days from 2 attempts to contact them. Happy to take this to PMs if / when contacted.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hoping NutraPlanet15 can help out here. Figured it was better to bump a previous thread than start a new thread. Haven't gotten a response from the email support at Nutra over the past 10 days from 2 attempts to contact them. Happy to take this to PMs if / when contacted.
The Solution can help