Black Friday 2023

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know @sns8778 will have some great Black Friday deals! Bring them on Steve….looking forward to the protein release. Like ALL of your products, the protein will be on great!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know @sns8778 will have some great Black Friday deals! Bring them on Steve….looking forward to the protein release. Like ALL of your products, the protein will be on great!
Thank you. I'll try to get Black Friday deals posted up no later than Monday, maybe sooner.

As for protein, I'm huge on taste when it comes to protein so I'm super OCD on what I want them to taste like - probably because I drink so many shakes per day myself. That's definitely the intention with the Chocolate and Vanilla ones - to make top quality and great tasting flavors that people look forward to drinking and won't get tired of.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone that wants to continue the discussion on the upcoming SNS protein, I would love to hear your opinions, excitement, and flavor suggestions.

I'm going to continue the conversation in this thread; I'm linking to page 6 as I summarized some of my thoughts from this thread into a post there and hope we can all continue the conversation.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone try swole af andros? The 1 and 4 are on sale
SAF seems legit, also their Illicit AF (previously El Chapo) is one of my favorite high stim pre's right now.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, yes while I'm sure people are interested to here what's down the line for SNS, let's stick to the topic at hand - Black Friday deals!
ahahaha I get distracted pretty easy and I thought SNS was the only supplement company out there anyways.?.

Gym Reapers is showing up to 30% off black friday, i'm going to grab 2 more sets of wrist wraps for my boy and I think .

Elite FTS is having a huge sale, great opportunity to get some bands wraps of full equipment

I see a ton of sales at No Bull, but nothing particularly black friday yet and nothing cheap enough for me to go down that road.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone get that FLEXIT code? I used to shop DPS only but Flexit is hella cheaper and since I'm in FL I can order like by 3pm and it arrives next day every time.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone get that FLEXIT code? I used to shop DPS only but Flexit is hella cheaper and since I'm in FL I can order like by 3pm and it arrives next day every time.
I buy a lot of CEL and SNS stuff (too much) and DPS has better pricing across the board on both of the those brands from my search yesterday FWIW.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For anyone that wants to continue the discussion on the upcoming SNS protein, I would love to hear your opinions, excitement, and flavor suggestions.

I'm going to continue the conversation in this thread; I'm linking to page 6 as I summarized some of my thoughts from this thread into a post there and hope we can all continue the conversation.

Way to pivot Sir! Well done. I will head over there shortly.
ahahaha I get distracted pretty easy and I thought SNS was the only supplement company out there anyways.?.

Gym Reapers is showing up to 30% off black friday, i'm going to grab 2 more sets of wrist wraps for my boy and I think .

Elite FTS is having a huge sale, great opportunity to get some bands wraps of full equipment

I see a ton of sales at No Bull, but nothing particularly black friday yet and nothing cheap enough for me to go down that road.
Hmmm, I was looking at the Gym Reaper Versagrip knockoffs and theirs look pretty good but since they are new to them the price was a little more than I was sure the quality was worth. This sale puts them in the right price range. I may order 2 pair, I miss my versa grips.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, I was looking at the Gym Reaper Versagrip knockoffs and theirs look pretty good but since they are new to them the price was a little more than I was sure the quality was worth. This sale puts them in the right price range. I may order 2 pair, I miss my versa grips.
don't forget your armblaster, $12 savings right now

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
don't forget your armblaster, $12 savings right now

Yeah, not interested in that. LOL You want the same effect round your shoulders let the arms dead hang in front of your lats and curl from there. It just puts you in that position but you can do it yourself for free! :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Two more:

Rule 1 50% off sale.

Alpha Lion 25-40% off site wide, depending on how much you purchase.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went ahead and jumped on the gym reapers for more wrist wraps for my boy and I today since the sale is already active.

Yeah, not interested in that. LOL You want the same effect round your shoulders let the arms dead hang in front of your lats and curl from there. It just puts you in that position but you can do it yourself for free! :)
Every time I'm doing a standing ez bar curl working on incredible strict full ROM reps, I think of this picture:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll do the announcement thread over the weekend and we will likely have some special free product offers too, but the sale codes are live.

I had mentioned earlier in this thread, it is really hard for us to do 30% off anymore because we always absorb price increases without raising prices and now offer so many already discounted multi-packs, but I did figure out a way to still be able to in some cases. The Black Friday Sale itself will be 25% off on all purchases, but then 30% off larger orders.

25% off on SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction - code: blackfriday25

30% off applies as follows - code: blackfriday30
  • Competitive Edge Labs - orders of 300.00+
  • Muscle Addiction - orders of 200.00+
  • SNS - orders of 500.00+
Note: We do not have the ability to combine those between the sites. Anyone that wants to do a combined order of 500.00 or more between the sites can pm me and I'll try my best to help them.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk about supplement stuff, but just a general word of advice try to see if you can find some way to price check previous prices to whatever you think the current deal is.

Not recommending Amazon, but you can usually use something like camelcamelcamel to check Amazon price trends (and Amazon tends to drop their prices so they are competitive with wherever else is having a sale) to see if the deal you are looking at is even actually a deal and not just the price a product is quite a few times over the year.

It is probably personal preference or something similar, but I find it more off putting when sites try to have giant half off or whatever deals, especially when it is something they seem to do every month. Just makes me think they are constantly over-priced and making crazy margins or it is just something that isn't selling and they are clearing inventory. :)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Campus Protein 20% off sitewide

Ghost advertising 30% off sitewide, code: BFCM

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black Lion Research 30% off with code Black

ZOA energy 30% off cases direct

I'll summarize all of the deals and update page 1 as soon as I have a few more, to help people easily find everything.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
APEX coming in hot tomorrow with BOGO action including free shipping on orders over $100 and FREE Helios on orders over $150!!
This one is Now Active!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The SNS, CEL, and Muscle Addiction - Black Friday Sale thread is now up:

25% to 30% off all products including already discounted stacks and multi-packs.

Also, there will be a lot of limited time flash sales and special sales that will go on as part of the overall sale and also some new product releases during the sale.

I'm not sure if I should post all of that in this thread because it may clutter it up as it would be so much. I may post some of it here, but for full details, probably best if everyone check out and subscribe to or keep checking the thread above.

We are trying to get more active on social media, so there's also the possibility that there may be some flash sales that aren't announced anywhere other than social media as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ekkovision 25% off with code ekko

KetoGenics 25% off with code BF2023

Gaspari 33% off, no code needed

IML 33% off with code Black33
If anyone hasn't tried Ketogenics protein, most of their flavors are excellent.

I experiment with some different brands for different tastes, especially since we're planning on doing a protein, I needed to see what a lot of other ones taste like - but Ketogenics is my go to for protein most of the time.

I've drank an insane amount of their IsoWhey and Zero Carb since I've been able to start back working out in July.

If anyone has any questions about their flavors, I'm glad to offer input. But overall, they're all pretty good.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
its already going. 25% off $149 and free shipping. Chris is a good guy and already has some great prices, this is hard to pass up with the brands that he carries. Like you said, especially Evomuse.
Can you PM me the code please?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES 30% off with code Cyber

Nutricartel tiered discounts at 22%, 27% and 32% off: codes, BF22, BF27, BF32 depending on size of order.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're not doing "Black Friday" sales now, you're behind the game.

Some sites still wait until Thursday night/Friday morning but with everybody else doing sales early, money is being spent elsewhere before.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Some sites still wait until Thursday night/Friday morning but with everybody else doing sales early, money is being spent elsewhere before.
100% agree, and while it's a little annoying to get all of it piecemeal day by day, you're absolutely right that by the time you wait for BF/Cyber Monday, people will have made their orders elsewhere.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I mean that is kind of the thing with all this, none of these are really "deals". Most of these companies offer these discounts at various times of the year, BF/CM just ends up being a time with the most convergence of these deals.

The FOMO is real though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean that is kind of the thing with all this, none of these are really "deals". Most of these companies offer these discounts at various times of the year, BF/CM just ends up being a time with the most convergence of these deals.

The FOMO is real though.
Yeah, I've noticed something too that some sites have actually marked things up to higher than normal to then mark them back down to give the appearance of a higher percentage off.

On our end, we're offering the percentage off deals and then will be offering a variety of flash sales or special deals throughout the week and weekend.

If we did all the sale things we're planning on at one time, it would be overwhelming and a lot of it would get lost bc it would be like information overload.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I've noticed something too that some sites have actually marked things up to higher than normal to then mark them back down to give the appearance of a higher percentage off.

On our end, we're offering the percentage off deals and then will be offering a variety of flash sales or special deals throughout the week and weekend.

If we did all the sale things we're planning on at one time, it would be overwhelming and a lot of it would get lost bc it would be like information overload.
Ya that is a bit of what I was alluding to.

You know how many emails I have from these same companies offering 20-30% at various times per year or the product just "returning" to MSRP right before these sales again. ;)

Been so conditioned by it that I literally won't buy something anymore if it isn't somehow discounted because I just assume that it has to be at some point. Pretty depressing.

Ok to keep thread on track, they don't seem to have any actual deals, but Morphogen is offering freebies with orders based on how much you spend. I haven't bought from them in forever though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya that is a bit of what I was alluding to.

You know how many emails I have from these same companies offering 20-30% at various times per year or the product just "returning" to MSRP right before these sales again. ;)

Been so conditioned by it that I literally won't buy something anymore if it isn't somehow discounted because I just assume that it has to be at some point. Pretty depressing.

Ok to keep thread on track, they don't seem to have any actual deals, but Morphogen is offering freebies with orders based on how much you spend. I haven't bought from them in forever though.
Yeah, I've always seen it but seeing it more this year than ever. I think its in order to give the appearance of giving the highest percentage off - that's just not something I would ever do because I feel its so misleading to customers.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Way to pivot Sir! Well done. I will head over there shortly.
I really like versa grips. They so much better than traditional straps and they last forever.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Buy 200.00 worth of Xtreme Performance Gels products from ANY retailer, get a Free Product of Your Choice!

Details in this thread:

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

what companies/sites are marking up their prices to then discount at the lower price?