Black Friday 2023

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supplement deals only. Post up what you see in here!

Black Friday Deals summarized (as of 11/21):

Bucked Up, 50% off site wide. Code 50SAVE
Vitamin Shoppe running 20% off, no minimum. Code: morecash
FlexIt 25% off $149 and free shipping, code: Blackfriday25
Bulk supplements 30% off if you buy from their tik tok shop
XN supps is doing 25% off site wide, no code needed.
Nutrex is running 45% off.
Gym Reapers up to 30%
Elite FTS
Rule 1 50% off sale.
Alpha Lion 25-40% off site wide, depending on how much you purchase.
SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction 25% off, code: blackfriday25
  • 30% off with higher orders - code: blackfriday30
Campus Protein 20% off sitewide
Ghost advertising 30% off sitewide, code: BFCM
Black Lion Research 30% off with code Black
ZOA energy 30% off cases direct
APEX Alchemy BOGO, free shipping on orders over $100 and FREE Helios on orders over $150
Ryse 30% off plus CEO culture drop, Code: BF30
Myprotein 50% off with code SocialMP
Kaged 25% off plus free shipping, code: holiday25
DPS extra 10% off 75 or more. 5% extra with every order.
Ekkovision 25% off with code ekko
KetoGenics 25% off with code BF2023
Gaspari 33% off, no code needed
IML 33% off with code Black33
PES 30% off with code Cyber
Nutricartel tiered discounts at 22%, 27% and 32% off: codes, BF22, BF27, BF32 depending on size of order.
No Bull $50 off $199, code: Holiday23
Gymshark 25% off, code: Extra25
Chaos & Pain 30% off sitewide
American Dream Nut Butter Buy 3 get 1 free. No code needed.
Axe & Sledge 20% off, code: blackfriday
GCode Nutrition 25% off, code:]Condemned Labz BOGO with code: BF23BOGO
Mark Bell Slingshot 30% off sitewide, no code needed.

Last edited:

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to order from SNS to offset the international shipping fees. Let's gooo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If history is any indication, they usually do 30% off Black Friday and New Years.
I don't want anyone to get their hopes up about 30% off - I had mentioned after Black Friday last year that I doubt we'll ever be able to do a 30% off sitewide sale again.

The reason for that is a combination of raw material price increases but you never see us raise prices (we always absorb those increases) and because per customer request we offer more and more multi-packs that are already very discounted that we just simply couldn't offer some of them and then 30% additional off without losing money.

We will have some great sales and there will be some great additional free bonus item offers like we've done in some other sales this year, but I don't see it being 30% off across the site. If we did that, we would have to exclude many of the multi-packs from it and I think that would get confusing.

This is one of those constant issues we face as a company - people want to see large sale discounts, but the higher the discount off that a company offers, the more it means their products are marked up to begin with.

Marketing wise, we would probably be better off to raise prices on a lot of products so that we could discount them more during sale times; but I've always just been a believer in trying to offer better prices all the time than doing that.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't want anyone to get their hopes up about 30% off - I had mentioned after Black Friday last year that I doubt we'll ever be able to do a 30% off sitewide sale again.

The reason for that is a combination of raw material price increases but you never see us raise prices (we always absorb those increases) and because per customer request we offer more and more multi-packs that are already very discounted that we just simply couldn't offer some of them and then 30% additional off without losing money.

We will have some great sales and there will be some great additional free bonus item offers like we've done in some other sales this year, but I don't see it being 30% off across the site. If we did that, we would have to exclude many of the multi-packs from it and I think that would get confusing.

This is one of those constant issues we face as a company - people want to see large sale discounts, but the higher the discount off that a company offers, the more it means their products are marked up to begin with.

Marketing wise, we would probably be better off to raise prices on a lot of products so that we could discount them more during sale times; but I've always just been a believer in trying to offer better prices all the time than doing that.
Completely understand.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supplement deals only. Post up what you see in here!

So far I've seen an early 50% off sale on everything from Bucked Up, including their new Cavinder Twins energy drink for $15 a case.

Also Vitamin Shoppe running 20% off $105, which is a little better than their typical sale (usually off $125 I think).
dafuck are the cavinder twins?

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chris @ flexIT Nutrition usually does like an extra 5 or 10% above his already awesome deals. I get all my evomuse **** from him, it ends up beings massively cheaper than anywhere else
its already going. 25% off $149 and free shipping. Chris is a good guy and already has some great prices, this is hard to pass up with the brands that he carries. Like you said, especially Evomuse.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its already going. 25% off $149 and free shipping. Chris is a good guy and already has some great prices, this is hard to pass up with the brands that he carries. Like you said, especially Evomuse.
Can you please PM me the code? For some reason, I never get their emails even though I order a lot from them. Thanks in advance.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supplementhunt has some deals going on already. Some of the cheaper pre's are 4.99 or 2 packs for 11.99. the formulas on some of those are not bad at all and you can just add in bulk stuff that is missing.

bulk supplements has 30% off if you buy from their tik tok shop

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
watch for Vitamin Shoppe to have the 20% off or more on 2 items. you can use that one on clearance stuff. I have been raiding the clearance there for a couple months. i guess nobody shops the one I live by.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are they still around? Everyone I ever see on Google maps now is “Permanently Closed”
there are a few in my area still open but I don't think I've been to one since circa celltech 150g of sugar creatine. lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GNC is bad but not a total lost cause. They do occasionally mark down items cheap if close to expiration and their Dynamic Whey has Pepti-Strong which is a nice offering.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are they still around? Everyone I ever see on Google maps now is “Permanently Closed”
They still exist inside a few malls around me, but generally speaking most of the OG brick and mortar spots are gone.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lobliner usually has a pretty good setup on BF, but he carries limited brands. All of Doug Millers' companies always do something big.

if you are ever in Columbus, Vince's Muscle shop is a beast, or in Columbia, SC, Spud / SC Barbell has a sick supplement store right inside the gym.

Also, non supplement related but a few companies that always do their biggest / best / often only sale of the year are

BedJet (greatest thing ever invented
Rexspecs
Stick Mobility

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yas, what is that code? Flexit rocks

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
same i put $500 aside for SNS stock for year
until steve formulates delicious protein then its $1k to sns lol
I feel you there.
We hope to have the proteins released in Q1 of next year.

The flavor samples are approved for Chocolate and Vanilla in both a WPI and a WPI/Micellar Casein blend and I'm very, very happy with how the flavor samples turned out.

The plan will be to add new flavors as we can, but felt it was important to cover the basics first.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
woohoo one stop shop SNS

no rush .. we all know you will perfect it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

The flavor samples are approved for Chocolate and Vanilla in both a WPI and a WPI/Micellar Casein blend and I'm very, very happy with how the flavor samples turned out.

The plan will be to add new flavors as we can, but felt it was important to cover the basics first.
Sweet, you will be happy to hear my current coach insists on whey isolate so I will definitely be a customer! Will it have any thickeners to give it a nice consistency or will it be pretty thin similar to isopure?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweet, you will be happy to hear my current coach insists on whey isolate so I will definitely be a customer! Will it have any thickeners to give it a nice consistency or will it be pretty thin similar to isopure?
I haven't drank IsoPure in over 15 years so I'm not sure what it tastes like or the consistency of it now days.

From the samples, it is versatile and just how I wanted it - not too thick, not too thin.

I tried:
  • 1 scoop in 8 ounces of water - tasted great for standards of protein in water
  • 2 scoops in 8 ounces of water - tasted better and little thicker, but not too thick
  • 1 scoop in 8 ounces of Almond Milk - tasted great.
  • 2 scoops in 8 ounces of Almond Milk - tasted great and not too thick, not too thin
We only had a limited number of samples for me to try as I give them out to others to try too - and usually to people that are hard to please, like females that normally wouldn't like the taste of protein for example.

If I had to sum it up, I would say that flavor wise:
  • WPI - Vanilla - Reminds me of a Vanilla Frosty from Wendy's.
  • WPI - Chocolate - Reminds me of a Chocolate Frosty from Wendy's.
  • WPI/Micellar - Vanilla - Reminds me of the Labrada Lean Body RTD's, which I love. It could be named Vanilla Ice Cream or if we wanted to, we could name it Vanilla Cupcake as it has a good hint of a sweetness to it.
  • WPI/Micellar - Chocolate - Tastes exactly like Fairlife Chocolate Milk.
What I really liked the most about them is that they are all flavors that I could drink as many per day as I needed to and not get tired of - and that was the key for me with the first few flavors.

I have some proteins that I love the taste of, but I couldn't drink 3 or 4 per day of for long without getting tired of.

The biggest testament to these is probably to say that I have a shelf full of protein so I keep a lot on hand to choose from, and I found myself craving these flavors after I was done with the samples.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't drank IsoPure in over 15 years so I'm not sure what it tastes like or the consistency of it now days.

From the samples, it is versatile and just how I wanted it - not too thick, not too thin.

I tried:
  • 2 scoops in 8 ounces of water - tasted better and little thicker, but not too thick
  • 2 scoops in 8 ounces of Almond Milk - tasted great and not too thick, not too thin
We only had a limited number of samples for me to try as I give them out to others to try too - and usually to people that are hard to please, like females that normally wouldn't like the taste of protein for example.

• WPI/Micellar - Vanilla - Reminds me of the Labrada Lean Body RTD's, which I love. It could be named Vanilla Ice Cream or if we wanted to, we could name it Vanilla Cupcake as it has a good hint of a sweetness to it.
What I really liked the most about them is that they are all flavors that I could drink as many per day as I needed to and not get tired of - and that was the key for me with the first few flavors.

I have some proteins that I love the taste of, but I couldn't drink 3 or 4 per day of for long without getting tired of.

The biggest testament to these is probably to say that I have a shelf full of protein so I keep a lot on hand to choose from, and I found myself craving these flavors after I was done with the samples.

Very nice. Gonna have some solid flavors to put in my ninja creami!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I tried:

do you have any idea what the prices will look like yet? I admit one thing I am horrible about is protein shakes. sometimes I'm still really surprised at how intensely people cling to them but my wife from time to time gets me a 24 pack of single servings so I keep those at work and toss them in my gym bag for intra workout. It would be just as easy for me to throw a container of your protein on my desk and add a scoop every day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you have any idea what the prices will look like yet? I admit one thing I am horrible about is protein shakes. sometimes I'm still really surprised at how intensely people cling to them but my wife from time to time gets me a 24 pack of single servings so I keep those at work and toss them in my gym bag for intra workout. It would be just as easy for me to throw a container of your protein on my desk and add a scoop every day.
There's no way I would be able to hit my daily protein requirement without protein shakes. For best results for me, I try to get in around 300 grams per day and having food allergies, that's almost impossible to do through whole food and would be insanely time consuming and expensive. Shakes make it easy, quick, and simple for me and I don't have to stop working to drink one.

I'm not able to give exacts yet, but I think everyone will be pleased with it.

It will be a great price for a quality WPI and WPI/Micellar Casein blend - best guess would be the 39.99 to 44.99 price range.

And that's for a true 2 lb. size - it used to be that 2 lb. was a standard size in protein but when protein prices went up, a lot of brands cut back on the number of servings to help offset that, so what you wound up seeing was that a lot of people assumed that the size container that used to be identified as a standard 2 lb. size really became only 1.38, 1.5 lb., etc.

One issue when determining pricing is what I mentioned higher up in this thread - that no matter how great a price we give on a product, a lot of people always want to see a big discount off of it; and the better we make the everyday price, the lesser discounts that allows us to do. So that's something internally I'm having to try to figure out on the protein pricing too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I tried:

You had me at Frosty! Now if you can do one with Strawberry to taste like the strawberry frosty they used to have we could have the awesome trifecta! :)
Why would people not continue to use them, or cling to them as you say? Whey protein is the highest quality protein there is, and is a lot more convenient, and cheaper than whole food protein sources. As long as you aren't having problems with hunger due to not having enough "whole" food then it is just a superior, more convenient, and cheaper protein source. I don't think it is ideal to only have shakes because there are a lot of vitamins and minerals in animal meat, but unless you have a food sensitivity that makes high quality protein powders a non-option then there is nothing wrong with using them, and they are even better suited to certain scenarios than whole food meat or even carb sources. Like my pre-workout and post workout shake. It being whey allows me to have it much closer to my training session and still be able to train comfortably, and post gives me another quick protein hit about 4 hours later.

People get pretty worked up on natural or unprocessed things, but sometimes the processing makes the product a better quality than the natural options. However if you remain hungry all the time I would stick with whole foods.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One issue when determining pricing is what I mentioned higher up in this thread - that no matter how great a price we give on a product, a lot of people always want to see a big discount off of it; and the better we make the everyday price, the lesser discounts that allows us to do. So that's something internally I'm having to try to figure out on the protein pricing too.
Well I'm not the pharmacist or scientist that a lot of the guys on this forum are, but I learn from experience.

I've had many phone calls and texts with you and I know how important quality and safe ingredients are. I've had a lot of products that your competitors sell, and your version is always better. On top of that, I've had a lot of your products that competitors don't even offer.

knowing what I know about your focus on safety and quality ingredients, I'm getting to where I just trusting you blindly now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There's no way I would be able to hit my daily protein requirement without protein shakes. For best results for me, I try to get in around 300 grams per day and having food allergies, that's almost impossible to do through whole food and would be insanely time consuming and expensive. Shakes make it easy, quick, and simple for me and I don't have to stop working to drink one.

I'm not able to give exacts yet, but I think everyone will be pleased with it.

It will be a great price for a quality WPI and WPI/Micellar Casein blend - best guess would be the 39.99 to 44.99 price range.

And that's for a true 2 lb. size - it used to be that 2 lb. was a standard size in protein but when protein prices went up, a lot of brands cut back on the number of servings to help offset that, so what you wound up seeing was that a lot of people assumed that the size container that used to be identified as a standard 2 lb. size really became only 1.38, 1.5 lb., etc.

Depends on if most of your purchases only come in during sales, or if the bulk of your sales are during the rest of the year. Me personally, I would rather have a good price all year, then some good sale prices like you have been doing recently, and not a 30% discount once or twice a year. I say that even being someone who often only purchases things during sales due to my tight budget.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hy would people not continue to use them, or cling to them as you say?
People get pretty worked up on natural or unprocessed things, but sometimes the processing makes the product a better quality than the natural options. However if you remain hungry all the time I would stick with whole foods.
I don't generally have a hard time hitting my protein goals to be honest. A lot of people do but my wife is one of those that craves protein (vs carbs or fats like other people) so in our house it's easy for me to always have a constant supply, plus I have done sunday meal prep for over a decade, and she and I have done it together for as long as we have been together so protein is one of my easiest macros to hit. Where i like the shake is I feel like it allows me to be a little more lax, I can pound it at the gym immediately postWO or intra, and I don't have to worry about the cho or fats so much.

so many things have come and go as fads (we are nearly back to paleo in our house) so I just have been a little surprised to see how strong protein demand is lately in all of my various groups I'm in. You've seen my progress the past 14 months and I have not been a real regimented protein shake guy. that said, I think it would be a great way for me to maintain that particular macro if I was to start watching fat intake and overall calories more strictly.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Depends on if most of your purchases only come in during sales, or if the bulk of your sales are during the rest of the year. Me personally, I would rather have a good price all year, then some good sale prices like you have been doing recently, and not a 30% discount once or twice a year. I say that even being someone who often only purchases things during sales due to my tight budget.
same here. I tend to miss black friday entirely because if I don't need it at the moment, I don't typically buy it. I'm trying to do better this year, make a list of things to watch for so that I can take advantage of sales, but the past few years I don't think I bought a single thing. spent the day outside putting up christmas lights.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't generally have a hard time hitting my protein goals to be honest. A lot of people do but my wife is one of those that craves protein (vs carbs or fats like other people) so in our house it's easy for me to always have a constant supply, plus I have done sunday meal prep for over a decade, and she and I have done it together for as long as we have been together so protein is one of my easiest macros to hit. Where i like the shake is I feel like it allows me to be a little more lax, I can pound it at the gym immediately postWO or intra, and I don't have to worry about the cho or fats so much.

so many things have come and go as fads (we are nearly back to paleo in our house) so I just have been a little surprised to see how strong protein demand is lately in all of my various groups I'm in. You've seen my progress the past 14 months and I have not been a real regimented protein shake guy. that said, I think it would be a great way for me to maintain that particular macro if I was to start watching fat intake and overall calories more strictly.
Yeah, and also I am in no way crapping on those who get all their macros from whole foods. I think that is great. However, I will crap on those who do this and virtue signal about it like they are somehow doing something better than those who use protein powders. (Not you!)

Anyway, back to the sales... :)

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, and also I am in no way crapping on those who get all their macros from whole foods. I think that is great. However, I will crap on those who do this and virtue signal about it like they are somehow doing something better than those who use protein powders. (Not you!)
ahahaha no I got nothing against it at all, I'll more than likely pick up some from Steve when it's ready!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I definitely don't think that high protein is a fad. If anything, I've seen more of a trend in the bodybuilding community of not trying to get as much as people used to try to take in, and I know at least for me, when I tried going down on my daily intake to what's considered more today's standards, my results greatly suffered - especially if gauging them by actual muscle and the way I look.

That's one thing for me since starting back working out after the accident, I've gone back to what I know works best for me - in both training style and protein intake. And for me, with my food allergies its much easier to hit those with shakes. Plus, I'm very guilty of if I'm busy I won't stop to eat whole foods whereas I'm drinking a shake now while replying here.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Anyway, back to the sales... :)
Thanks, yes while I'm sure people are interested to here what's down the line for SNS, let's stick to the topic at hand - Black Friday deals!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You had me at Frosty! Now if you can do one with Strawberry to taste like the strawberry frosty they used to have we could have the awesome trifecta! :)
I'm not sure what the next flavors will be - there are several that I want to do, but not sure in what sequence.

I know I want to do a Mint Chocolate Chip flavor similar to Baskin Robbins Ice Cream. Most protein flavors are more like Chocolate Mint and much heavier on the chocolate side, I want to do one that is heavier on the mint that has a chocolate accent flavor like that ice cream.

I've thought about a regular Strawberry, but regular Strawberry doesn't sell that well for brands anymore. I did love Wendy's Strawberry Frosty's when they made them and if I do a Strawberry, it would be with hoping it would taste like that. But I've also thought about maybe doing a Strawberry Shortcake or Strawberry White Chocolate flavor.

I have to be careful with the protein thing because there are so many flavors I want to do, but I have to be smart and look at it business wise, I'd like to eventually have about 6 under each type but anymore than that really isn't a good business decision most of the time.

The top of my personal wish list is actually a Key Lime Pie flavor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I've always been one that looks at value and cost per serving myself. I see so many times when someone will buy one thing just because its 30% or 50% off, but in reality a different brand may offer the same thing or something better at a better price all the time year round. But some people have just become so accustomed to wanting to see big percentages off that it almost punishes the companies that offer great prices all the time. (Not just in this industry, I mean in life in general).

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know I want to do a Mint Chocolate Chip
I bet this will be our first order cause my wife loves to mix it with with greek yogurt and stuff, this would be awesome. when you have the full break down I'm just going to make her pick and order 😅

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, yes while I'm sure people are interested to here what's down the line for SNS, let's stick to the topic at hand - Black Friday deals!
I was just answering questions about our sale and what to expect and then people brought up when would be doing a protein, so I was just trying to answer questions and contribute to the thread and keep it active.

Seemed like would be kind of rude on my end to not answer people's questions.

I like interacting with people, helping people, and answering questions - starting to feel more and more like AM isn't the place for that anymore. No harm was meant; it seemed like more interaction and activity in the thread would have been a good thing.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I can’t wait!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was just answering questions about our sale and what to expect and then people brought up when would be doing a protein, so I was just trying to answer questions and contribute to the thread and keep it active.

Seemed like would be kind of rude on my end to not answer people's questions.

I like interacting with people, helping people, and answering questions - starting to feel more and more like AM isn't the place for that anymore. No harm was meant; it seemed like more interaction and activity in the thread would have been a good thing.
No worries here, just want to make it easy for people to find the deals and not have to sift through pages.

A few more:

XN supps is doing 25% off site wide.

Nutrex is running 45% off.