Bizarre test question

• Thread starter No abbreviation
  • Start date

No abbreviation

Awards
Due to rona where I usually get my test from is all out(I live in a 3rd world country) but I have a buddy who recommended I get test from the farmers market here. He uses the same ones that farmers use for bulls I wanted to know if this is safe? I know test is similar between animals but can I use this kind of test and have the same results? I'll post a picture of it in a sec.

Jcollis

Awards
Scary stuff. Looks like test prop, hard to tell the dose. Careful with the vitamins. I’m pretty sure both A and E are vitamins that are dangerous when overdosed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’d be very concerned about using anything that’s been produced for use in animals. Very unlikely it will have had the same attention to sterilisation bro

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Due to rona where I usually get my test from is all out(I live in a 3rd world country) but I have a buddy who recommended I get test from the farmers market here. He uses the same ones that farmers use for bulls I wanted to know if this is safe? I know test is similar between animals but can I use this kind of test and have the same results? I'll post a picture of it in a sec.
It looks like bulls are getting
testosterone proprionate and vitamin A & E.
We usually are using
Testosterone Cypionate

Testosterone proprionate has much shorter half-life.
Assuming that you would use it, you would have to inject it daily (no big deal).
You would inject (over the week) the same amount of milligrams as you currently use.
You would have to rework your numbers, here is just example:

I assume that you are using now:
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/mL
and that you are using 140mg/week (average)=20mg/day.=10units on the insulin syringe (if you would do your shots daily).

Now you have
Testosterone proprionate 5.2gram/100mL=5200mg/100mL=52mg/1mL
20mg of testosterone proprionate have volume of:
20/52=0.3846=38.5units
if
you would decide to try injections EOD, EveryOtherDay,
each shot would have a volume of
2*38.5=77units

You can use (31Ga) 3/10cc insulin syringes. Do not worry it will go (slowly) thru 31Ga needle.
You can prepare a bunch of them ahead of time.
When I used injections I would prepare 20-40 syringes and keep them in the warm room.
Another 20-30 syringes with 250iu HCG would wait in the freezer.
When traveling 10-15 HCG syringes can stay in the warm place, do not worry about potency.
I use two HCG's a week, to keep balls and scrotum available for playtime.

With supplemental testosterone, I use 250iu HCG
When I started my testosterone use 20 years ago, I have lost totally my balls and scrotum first.
They came back after I have learned about HCG.

----------------------------------------------------
Every single testosterone ester has its unique half-life:
  • Testosterone Suspension: 4-24 hours
  • Testosterone Cypionate 8-12 days
  • Testosterone Propionate: 2-4.5 days
  • Testosterone Enanthate: 8-10 days
  • Testosterone Decanoate: 15 days
  • Testosterone Undecanoate: 16.5 days
  • Testosterone Isocaproate: 9 days
  • Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 4-4.5 days
  • Testosterone Gel: 8-22 hours (not fully known yet)
  • Omnadren/Sustanon: 15 days
/..

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back in the day before everybody had access to homebrew steroids, we used veterinary steroids all the time - and so did most of the pros. I would find out if it's oil based or water based. If it's oil based, I'd say it's good to go. Those vitamin A and E doses are very high though. Vitamin A is potentially toxic and can actually kill you if you overdose on it, so since it's test prop you would be injecting it pretty often.

What causes vitamin A toxicity?
Acute toxicity
The most common cause of acute vitamin A toxicity is the ingestion (generally accidental) of over 300,000 IU of vitamin A.

So with that in mind, you would probably be safe using it, just don't take any extra vitamin a or e from multivitamins or other sources. If you can find something with a longer ester, that would still probably be safer.