Biotest Supplement any1 used?

Zariph

Awards
Hello

Any1 used Biotest supps? Interested in Micro-Pa, Indigo, Plazma...appreciate some input/reviews

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hello

Any1 used Biotest supps? Interested in Micro-Pa, Indigo, Plazma...appreciate some input/reviews
Never personally used them but know a few guys who have and really enjoyed their stuff. Their stuff is a bit pricey if I remember correctly

Zariph

Awards
Never personally used them but know a few guys who have and really enjoyed their stuff. Their stuff is a bit pricey if I remember correctly
yeh its very pricey! but the ingredients look promising

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're top quality and I think they are reasonably priced when you pay attention to the details. Most people on here/other forums will bash them, but I blame that on their outrageous marketing. My experiences are based on:

Micro-PA
Indigo C3G
Finibars
Plazma
Curcumin
Flameout
Carbolin19

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
They're top quality and I think they are reasonably priced when you pay attention to the details. Most people on here/other forums will bash them, but I blame that on their outrageous marketing. My experiences are based on:

Micro-PA
Indigo C3G
Finibars
Plazma
Curcumin
Flameout
Carbolin19
They are not reasonably priced by any means...that was a company that used to be awesome and loved there products ( which where very reasonably priced back in the day )

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are not reasonably priced by any means...that was a company that used to be awesome and loved there products ( which where very reasonably priced back in the day )
Find properly and equally dosed stuff compared to what they are selling and compare the price. Try and be objective. I could not beat Plazma in bulk pricing, and thats without the hassle of having to mix and match everything. Curcumin is similarly priced to everything else. Carbolin seems to anecdotally be more effective than any other Forskolin I've tried, and Micro-PA, while slightly worse in pricing then other concentrated PA products, uses SEDDS and also was the first on the market. Indigo is absurdly expensive, but a damn great GDA.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Find properly and equally dosed stuff compared to what they are selling and compare the price. Try and be objective. I could not beat Plazma in bulk pricing, and thats without the hassle of having to mix and match everything. Curcumin is similarly priced to everything else. Carbolin seems to anecdotally be more effective than any other Forskolin I've tried, and Micro-PA, while slightly worse in pricing then other concentrated PA products, uses SEDDS and also was the first on the market. Indigo is absurdly expensive, but a damn great GDA.
Yeah I agree. You can pretty much always get 20% off and with that their prices aren't as bad as they look, especially when you compare apples to apples with things like plazma or mag-10.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I agree. You can pretty much always get 20% off and with that their prices aren't as bad as they look, especially when you compare apples to apples with things like plazma or mag-10.
Exactly. I understand they make outrageous claims and plug it into every article, but still, we are just talking about the supplements, not the company.

Zariph

Awards

Micro-PA
Indigo C3G
Finibars
Plazma
Curcumin
Flameout
Carbolin19
how would you rate indigo vs micro pa for bulking? ive used pa products before, but indigo caught my interest

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would you rate indigo vs micro pa for bulking? ive used pa products before, but indigo caught my interest
If your carb tolerance is terrible, Indigo C3G. If not, Phosphatidic Acid.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I tried Indigo-3G and it was incredible at packing muscle glycogen and therefore increasing reps for given weight. I'd say Follidrone is almost as good in that respect and a good bit cheaper.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
only used Carbolin19 but was very happy with that product!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Before I'd spend money on a cool Briefcase (they still doing that? LOL) I'd buy a Glucose Meter and test "GDA" capabilities of the WAY cheaper stuff. If you haven't used a Meter, you don't really know how your body handles/reacts with the various compounds.

To the OP: I was a huge fan when they were Testosterone.net back in the 90's, right after TC split from MM2K (Great mag back in the day, especially when Dan D was still alive). Androsol and Nor-Androsol were the tits, and the later Mag-10 and Mag-10 Legacy (the drugs) were too. But hype aside, you pay for the quality (which I also think they have). I guess maybe there are deals, as stated above? I haven't bought from them in a looooooooong time - and managed to get to where I am today (very pleased with my results) without them.

Edit: Whoaaaaa!! 15% off $200 = $170 for 6 weeks of a "GDA"???? Holy Car Payment, Batman!

Zariph

Awards
Before I'd spend money on a cool Briefcase (they still doing that? LOL) I'd buy a Glucose Meter and test "GDA" capabilities of the WAY cheaper stuff. If you haven't used a Meter, you don't really know how your body handles/reacts with the various compounds.

To the OP: I was a huge fan when they were Testosterone.net back in the 90's, right after TC split from MM2K (Great mag back in the day, especially when Dan D was still alive). Androsol and Nor-Androsol were the tits, and the later Mag-10 and Mag-10 Legacy (the drugs) were too. But hype aside, you pay for the quality (which I also think they have). I guess maybe there are deals, as stated above? I haven't bought from them in a looooooooong time - and managed to get to where I am today (very pleased with my results) without them.

Edit: Whoaaaaa!! 15% off $200 = $170 for 6 weeks of a "GDA"???? Holy Car Payment, Batman!
yeh also did the math on that and came to the conclusing that imma stick to PA lol