BiO's Phenadrine Run (Sponsored)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, not run per se, but I have been biking lately for my cardio.

I'm going to log my impressions of Phenadrine's performance in a variety of situations rather than a strict "log" per se because I am less focused on a particular physique goal at the moment and more focused on pure maintenance due to a busy schedule.

General Impression of Phenadrine at 1 Capsule Dose.[/U]

Like the kid in the candy store I am with new supplements, I had to try a cap in the morning before work. Took one cap with a cup of coffee. Didn't notice much of anything for about 1.5 hours and then BANG!!! a huge increase in alertness, energy and focus.

The energy boost was borderline frenetic. If I wasn't doing anything I felt close to having the jitters similar to how Clen feels.

This boost lasted well over 9 hours and by that evening I kinda felt the need to take some lemon balm and holy basil to start preparing for bed.

All subsequent doses for work/mental boosting were slightly milder in terms of the jitters but equally effective for energy and focus.

Cardio on Phenadrine

Thus far, I have only gotten one cardio session in but it was intense. I dosed one Phenadrine cap about 2 hours prior to some road biking and then an additional cap right before the ride.

I did a 20 mile road ride on my mountain bike with slicks. Wind was pretty stiff and I had to push more than I wanted to. Under these conditions Phenadrine really excells. I had excellent focus and drive. Physically, I was able to push a little harder than I normally could but the real benefit came in the form of physical and mental endurance. I felt like I could pedal forever and even at the 20 mile mark I had lots of fuel in the tank.

After the ride, I was not worn down at all and proceeded home to write some reports and then spend the evening playing with my 2 year old daughter.

Soooo, impressions thus far are great. Phenadrine is weeener in my book. I will update this log as I put Phenadrine to the test in varied situations as they arise. Looks like I will be doing some field work next week so that is a great gauge of a stimulant's effectiveness for me..hiking at high altitude and working all day.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride, so to speak :p

I'm LOVING Phenadrine, and can't wait to see how you do with it. I also like the idea you have with this log (to apply Phenadrine to a variety of situations).

How have you chosen to cycle your usage over the past few weeks? I've been choosing 2-3 days per week depending on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I make sure I have an 'on' day for heavy work or workouts, and sometimes I like to see how I do on those days without it (to measure potential dependancy).

Have you tried dosing 2x preworkout, or have you been doing a 1x AM and 1x afternoon? I like both, and some days I'll stagger two separate doses preworkout. For example, I'll take a dose about 2-3 hours preworkout, then if I feel I might need an additional boost I go ahead and take the second about an hour before the workout for a graduated lift.

In my experience, Phenadrine has been extremely versatile regarding dosing possibilities.