djbombsquad
Board Sponsor
So my product finally came.
Invalid Link Removed
My protocol this time will be 5 grams of creatine post workout with 3 grams of leucine peptides 6 grams of Arginine peptides and few scoops of Oxy protein. That will be the only difference in my post workout program. I will tell you how the taste alters if at all. I will tell you my recovery time difference from now and than also strength. I have before pictures and will have after pictures.
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
My protocol this time will be 5 grams of creatine post workout with 3 grams of leucine peptides 6 grams of Arginine peptides and few scoops of Oxy protein. That will be the only difference in my post workout program. I will tell you how the taste alters if at all. I will tell you my recovery time difference from now and than also strength. I have before pictures and will have after pictures.
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed