Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Something can be sublingual and not be oral.

Oral means you swallow it.

Sublingual means it absorbs into your blood capillaries under your tongue.

I don't know if this has anything to do with those supplements, I'm just saying.
That's what I thought but earlier in this thread everyone was saying I was wrong
The IGF-1 molecule is long and large (molecular weight of 20,000) making it VERY unlikely to diffuse through the area below the tongue. Its not as simple as sticking things below the tongue as there are a lot of factors that influence sublingual delivery (see more here: http://www.ijppsjournal.com/Vol3Suppl2/1092.pdf and here: http://www.ijrpbsonline.com/files/73-32115.pdf).

G_E_Training

Awards
Hey GAINZ4DAYZ I'm 19 and. I have a little brother that is 16 so I get where your coming from.

These guys on here sound like they are trying to help you out.

Just be careful bro. Heard and seen a lot of young people f*** themselves up with drugs and **** when they thought they knew what they were doing. That's why I am gonna stay natural and if I do change my mind and want to get on gear or something, it won't be till I'm at least 26.

Just be careful man.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Uh oh, someone has man crush. : hump:
ooooOH yep it looks as if you are correct mountainman let us hope it does not develop into a solid relationship in our presence, even the thought is enough to seriously lower test levels :sigh:

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Deer Antler ain't worth a buck, if I was you I'd save my doe.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
I think if you wanna get gainz from a deer, try venison.
but that's just me...

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Venison stew with the liver included. Gotta marinade it in OJ for 2-3 days prior
OJ? For real? Been cooking and grilling game for years and never heard of using OJ. Does it change the flavor any since its a fruit juice?

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
A
Venison stew with the liver included. Gotta marinade it in OJ for 2-3 days prior
Love me some venison stew.
I'll take your word on the liver though.
Chicken liver wrapped in bacon is close as I get. Cause it tastes like bacon. lol

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
As far as Bio Gro, I loved the idea. And I tried two tubs. I felt a little fuller but it could have been some other supps I was taking.
But heck, Swanson sells colostrum for a quarter of the price.
I do like the free Isatori t shirt I got with it tho...

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
OJ? For real? Been cooking and grilling game for years and never heard of using OJ. Does it change the flavor any since its a fruit juice?
i always use 7-up for mine

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
its destroyed in gut and doesnt IMO. its a hyped up BS supp. just because there is growth factors in the antler its hyped and pushed.... do you see guys taking teste by mouth and raving about results? no... for a reason... and igf/hgh is even less stable or resilient than test.
Dont waste your money on it IMO
This. Why would you get that stuff when you could get the real stuff or if you want gains why not get PHs or AAS?

warrior737

Awards
Something with the acid in it helps make the meat tender. It works great and gives it a good taste.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Supplements 35
Supplements 12
Supplements 13