Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
And I have all that in check
How long have you been training? What kind of periodisation do you have? Whats your macro split?

At 16 you havent got it all sorted yet. You think you do because every 16 year old does but what does it all actually look like?

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

Banned
Awards
How long have you been training? What kind of periodisation do you have? Whats your macro split?

At 16 you havent got it all sorted yet. You think you do because every 16 year old does but what does it all actually look like?
Stfu your not gonna demean me and just assume I'm some stupid kid
I'm currently dirty bulking because I have a pretty high metabolism. I'm not currently counting macros because I am getting more than enough of all of them in February I plan on cutting down with a 1500calorie deficit zero carbs and 160-170grams of protien. I'll be getting fats thro the meat I eat don't see a point to count them along as I'm under the calorie def. don't just assume things about people. I've been training for 3years.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently dirty bulking because I have a pretty high metabolism. I'm not currently counting macros because I am getting more than enough of all of them in February I plan on cutting down with a 1500calorie deficit zero carbs and 160-170grams of protien. I'll be getting fats thro the meat I eat don't see a point to count them along as I'm under the calorie def. don't just assume things about people. I've been training for 3years.
Just because you started training at 13? doesn't mean you know everything. You asked for help, we're trying to help you. And we've all been 16 before, and looking back we all thought we knew everything back then too. But we didn't, and neither do you.

warrior737

Awards
I tried even 15 scoops of Bio Gro Daily and i cant say it worked..

15 scoops = 22.5g colostrum

Seen studies done on hunans but it was used 60 and 100g colostrum daily and not mini doses like you get from bio gro.
I highly doubt you dosed 15 scoops biogro for 60 days time. Or maybe you have very deep pockets my friend. Eitherway I believe they say 60 days is when you start seeing or feeling results/gains. It is a banned substance in certain lifting organizations cause the supposed blood test studies show it raised the igf1 levels of test subjects. Ive never tried it cause Im cheap but I can notice Chris Jones of POG looks quite big these days. LOLZ

warrior737

Awards
Your a freak of nature bro...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I highly doubt you dosed 15 scoops biogro for 60 days time. Or maybe you have very deep pockets my friend. Eitherway I believe they say 60 days is when you start seeing or feeling results/gains. It is a banned substance in certain lifting organizations cause the supposed blood test studies show it raised the igf1 levels of test subjects. Ive never tried it cause Im cheap but I can notice Chris Jones of POG looks quite big these days. LOLZ
You highly doubt? :D
Okei. Do you have an email adress so I can send you a picture of all my stuff?

Secondly, one guy on this forum helped me with shipping from Nutraplanet to Norway ( 18 boxes) of bio gro and i had 20 boxes at home.

Remember, buying supps from USA is 1/5 of the norwegian price .

Do you know what dosage of Colostrum was given to athletes who increased IGF1?
100g(YES 100GRAM) colostrum was given and not 9g like labeled on bio gro.

I do believe Colostrum can increase IGF1 but it depend on dosage and 60-100 colostrum is not cheap!
For that money i could buy much food

warrior737

Awards
Not saying your lieing. I just would never in a million years dose that much of that product per day. 15 scoops of biogro. That makes for 4 days per bottle. You would of needed 15 containers of the **** at $40.Close to $5,000.00. Fuark that's a lot of dough!!!!!

Side note: I would like to visit Norway one day. I am half Norwegian on my fathers side.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
FML why is this thread still going?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not saying your lieing. I just would never in a million years dose that much of that product per day. 15 scoops of biogro. That makes for 4 days per bottle. You would of needed 15 containers of the **** at $40.Close to $5,000.00. Fuark that's a lot of dough!!!!!

Side note: I would like to visit Norway one day. I am half Norwegian on my fathers side.
Its ok. I know u wanted to say i am big norwegian liar :( :D J/K

Norway is amazing. Beautifull nature and girls ! U should visit some day!

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
I had better load up on some antler before i visit the bad girls dorm next week, i could mix it with some Suma and reduce refectory time

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
wow, yup sounds like you got it all figured out

warrior737

Awards
I had better load up on some antler before i visit the bad girls dorm next week, i could mix it with some Suma and reduce refectory time
Volume from Iron Champ is whats up!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
it is supposed to increase IGF 1 and help aid in recovery. Coupled with Biogro for a long term run could quite possible make for good gains.
its destroyed in gut and doesnt IMO. its a hyped up BS supp. just because there is growth factors in the antler its hyped and pushed.... do you see guys taking teste by mouth and raving about results? no... for a reason... and igf/hgh is even less stable or resilient than test.
Dont waste your money on it IMO

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You plan on hitting 1500kcals without counting? This alone tells me you don't really know what you are saying. Without height and weight, I can only venture a guess that 1500kcals is far too low for someone your age. Your brain is still developing; you're still growing and you'd intentionally mess with that? Go talk to a degree qualified nutritionist in your area and id wager that none would promote such a diet for someone your age.

Remember that health and longevity is also key.

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

Banned
Awards
You plan on hitting 1500kcals without counting? This alone tells me you don't really know what you are saying. Without height and weight, I can only venture a guess that 1500kcals is far too low for someone your age. Your brain is still developing; you're still growing and you'd intentionally mess with that? Go talk to a degree qualified nutritionist in your area and id wager that none would promote such a diet for someone your age.

Remember that health and longevity is also key.
I'm obviously going to count Marcos thought that was obvious seeing as I said what my macros where going to be lol. the whole idea that being in a calorie deficit for a short period of time effects growth is more of a rumor and I know plenty of adults and kids that eat next to nothing and never stopped there growth. Me personally I feel it's more bad for my health to be slightly overweight then a little diet. And honestly im prob not gonna get any taller at this point so no need to realy worry about that even tho it prob doesn't stunt growth anyways

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I'm obviously going to count Marcos thought that was obvious seeing as I said what my macros where going to be lol. the whole idea that being in a calorie deficit for a short period of time effects growth is more of a rumor and I know plenty of adults and kids that eat next to nothing and never stopped there growth. Me personally I feel it's more bad for my health to be slightly overweight then a little diet. And honestly im prob not gonna get any taller at this point so no need to realy worry about that even tho it prob doesn't stunt growth anyways
how do you know those people didnt cut their growth potential short? you dont
and not getting any taller at 16 years old? really? men grow all the way into their twenties

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And honestly im prob not gonna get any taller at this point so no need to realy worry about that even tho it prob doesn't stunt growth anyways
I graduated high school at 5'10, grew to 6'1" by age 22. You should probably try reading from time to time, or maybe think before you write.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
If your diet and training are not on point then you'll most likely just be wasting your time here. Dirty bulking and then cutting without many years of experience sounds like your going to up your body fat and probably strength but not see the muscle mass growth needed and then you're going to do a cut and loose most that muscle you gained and maybe not even cut your body fat much. It's impossible to do a cut and not loose any muscle mass so you very well could be taking steps backwards here in your physique development. Why not at your age do a lean bulk and eat clean foods like crazy? Your hormones and metabolism are through the roof at that age. Also before saying what you think would be "more bad" I highly suggest talking with a qualified nutritionist with a degree and experience like others have said.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This thread is funny! haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to flame at all, but just trying to get you to understand.

At your age you just need to focus on getting in food, training right and sleeping.

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

Banned
Awards
I graduated high school at 5'10, grew to 6'1" by age 22. You should probably try reading from time to time, or maybe think before you write.
Really u should think b4 YOU type! My mom is 5"1 and my dad is 5"6 and I'm 5"6 and most of my family is around that hight so it's pretty clear I'm around the hight I'm gonna be at for the rest of my life

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really u should think b4 YOU type! My mom is 5"1 and my dad is 5"6 and I'm 5"6 and most of my family is around that hight so it's pretty clear I'm around the hight I'm gonna be at for the rest of my life
Sounds like you'll graduate at the top of your class too.......

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha were all just helping man. A lot of ppl are veterans on here and definitely know their stuff so respect what they say and they'll respect you.. But so it sounds like you're staying at 5'6" haha

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

Banned
Awards
My Family might be short but where big as ****! I have a cousin that is 5"10 260lbs solid The guy is so big you can see his back muscles through his shirt

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang. Thats a perfect body type for bodybuilding. But so you're running bio gro and deer antler right now. How are you liking it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#sarcasm haha but really how is the bio gro and deer antler going?
Never tried DA and never gonna try either.

Natty products containing growth factors are waste of money!
the only oral working GF/peptide is Pralmorelin (oral GHRP 2).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never tried DA and never gonna try either.

Natty products containing growth factors are waste of money!
the only oral working GF/peptide is Pralmorelin (oral GHRP 2).
Have you heard of the new Anafuse?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and i am not impressed .
I dont like blends. Never know how much laxo it is in the product....
I love Follidrone, I love Anafuse more. 3 Weeks in and PRs all over the place. I'll have 6 weeks in my total run, but so far I'm impressed.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Follidrone, I love Anafuse more. 3 Weeks in and PRs all over the place. I'll have 6 weeks in my total run, but so far I'm impressed.
Good it works for you:)
(-)epicatechin did noting for me (many different dosages)

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Well its about as clear as mud because males can attain height at least until the age of 30, that is of course if they do not restrict themselves by their limited thinking beliefs and limited visualisation ie closed mind

it is best for you to appreciate the wisdom and advice that has been offered freely to you on this forum from experienced members who are trying to help you better your self, it is obvious they have your best interest in mind

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good it works for you:)
(-)epicatechin did noting for me (many different dosages)
That sucks you're one of the non responders to -(-)epi. Sorry dude.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Just a quick note re Follidrone i used one bottle at 1 cap morning and night for 5 days on then 2 off, i am 63 yo,
I was in no hurry and really had no real expectations as was consuming a fairly low intake however by week 3 i noticed my endurance to all workout sets and all physical activity dramatically improve, at the time i did not increase the weight of my sets and thus i was able due to the folli at the time to increase my reps more than ever before.

Being a pensioner i often do hard work on my 20 yo car just to maintain it and i would now be doing a repair and suddenly realize how easy and energized i feel since consuming the follidrone, as i said all physical activity felt considerably lighter and easier ..

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you know what the term used for your mouth?

oral
Something can be sublingual and not be oral.

Oral means you swallow it.

Sublingual means it absorbs into your blood capillaries under your tongue.

I don't know if this has anything to do with those supplements, I'm just saying.

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

Banned
Awards
Dang. Thats a perfect body type for bodybuilding. But so you're running bio gro and deer antler right now. How are you liking it?
I ran out a few days ago of drops but been still using bio gro and I'd say it works I've been getting a lot of complements saying I lost weight even tho I've gained weight lol weird right? Lol

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

Banned
Awards
Well its about as clear as mud because males can attain height at least until the age of 30, that is of course if they do not restrict themselves by their limited thinking beliefs and limited visualisation ie closed mind

it is best for you to appreciate the wisdom and advice that has been offered freely to you on this forum from experienced members who are trying to help you better your self, it is obvious they have your best interest in mind
Bro.. U need to get laid. U sound like Kai Greene talking rn ������

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

GAINZZ4DAYZZ

Banned
Awards
Something can be sublingual and not be oral.

Oral means you swallow it.

Sublingual means it absorbs into your blood capillaries under your tongue.

I don't know if this has anything to do with those supplements, I'm just saying.

That's what I thought but earlier in this thread everyone was saying I was wrong

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
my mom is 5' 5" and my dad is 5'9" im 6'1"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Supplements 35
Supplements 12
Supplements 13