BIO ATP®...developed by Patrick Arnold

O

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just took two caps prior to workout and my entire upper body is vasodilated like crazy after only 3 exercises. I don’t know much about the product but since it was developed by Patrick Arnold I figured I would give it a try.
It’s called BIO ATP® by Nutristat. If anyone has tried this or has an opinion on it i would like to hear what you think. I’m going off of only one experience on it so far but I’m really enjoying it.

John

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
new form of more soluable ATP i take it ?

Havent tried it but interested .. keep us posted on your results .. how many mg are you taking pre ?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Just took two caps prior to workout and my entire upper body is vasodilated like crazy after only 3 exercises. I don’t know much about the product but since it was developed by Patrick Arnold I figured I would give it a try.
It’s called BIO ATP® by Nutristat. If anyone has tried this or has an opinion on it i would like to hear what you think. I’m going off of only one experience on it so far but I’m really enjoying it.

John
Whats in it can you post the label?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
$59 for 40 caps at 1-2 cap dose puts you at up to $90 for a 30 day supply.

"The main ingredient in the new Nutristat Bio ATP is triacetyladenosine dosed at 250mg and developed by famed chemist Patrick Arnold. As mentioned, Bio ATP features orally soluble ATP, that the brand has put together some strong explanations on which go over what makes it so revolutionary."

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/07/nutristat-bio-atp.html

https://www.nutristat.com/product/bio-atp/
That’s assuming you work out every day for 30 days. I wouldn’t expect to need to take it on non workout days.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exspensive but I’ve spent more money on **** that had done nothing for me.

I’ll be following along

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s assuming you work out every day for 30 days. I wouldn’t expect to need to take it on non workout days.
So, I accounted for that with not adding in shipping charges, but I have great respect for Patrick Arnold. I was looking at his Ursolic Acid spray but 50 pumps per dose is just too much to deal with per day.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it build muscle or just give you a pump?

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should get mine Monday let us know how long the pump lasts for you.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, I accounted for that with not adding in shipping charges, but I have great respect for Patrick Arnold. I was looking at his Ursolic Acid spray but 50 pumps per dose is just too much to deal with per day.
A few of his products have been like that, i think. 11oxo was

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few of his products have been like that, i think. 11oxo was
I just prefer a TD to have a gel delivery system where you can control the application a bit more and maybe less spraying would have been necessary.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just prefer a TD to have a gel delivery system where you can control the application a bit more and maybe less spraying would have been necessary.
Primordial was big on the TD delivery but never caught on after them. Other than dermacrine, what ofher TD’s are really out there these days?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Primordial was big on the TD delivery but never caught on after them. Other than dermacrine, what ofher TD’s are really out there these days?
If it's not bio available, and I'm not a big fan of taking pills as I take enough supports already.
SR9009 TD with a decent carrier.

Muscle Gelz has RAD140 / SR9009 which looks interesting. I love Iron Legion's Carrier. I've used Virtus, Invictus, and have a version of their carrier with DHEA, and Pregnenolone in it which is nice. Not all things should be in a TD, but sometimes it's convenience and as long as it obeys the 500 dalton rule and doesn't require any special applicator (micro-needles), it would be nice to see some other applications, specifically geared towards weight loss with slower release mechanisms. (Of which I have no idea of course because I'm spitballing).

Think feel-good stress relieving metabolic enhancer, and appetite suppressant.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
$59 for 40 caps at 1-2 cap dose puts you at up to $90 for a 30 day supply.

"The main ingredient in the new Nutristat Bio ATP is triacetyladenosine dosed at 250mg and developed by famed chemist Patrick Arnold. As mentioned, Bio ATP features orally soluble ATP, that the brand has put together some strong explanations on which go over what makes it so revolutionary."

https://www.stack3d.com/2018/07/nutristat-bio-atp.html

https://www.nutristat.com/product/bio-atp/
It's very expensive considering a bottle is only 2 weeks worth. So what if you don't take it everyday it's still half the amount of doses you get in a standard supplement bottle. I'll wait until you guys or Sns come out with the product. I'm 100% sure patrick arnold is selling it for at least double what other people would
I'm using sustain alpha I like it but hard to say if it works or not. It's part of my regimin thats definietly working for me I'll say that much

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Doesn’t ATP deplete completely after the first couple of heavy sets?

My understanding is that any benefit from a product like this would be marginal and fleeting.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When Prototype had these caps in stock they were dosed the same as this. I remember taking up to 5 caps preworkout. From what I can remember, I actually like Vaso-6 more than TAA caps and Vaso-6 is much cheaper. I think TAA is so much because it’s hard to synthesize.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When Prototype had these caps in stock they were dosed the same as this. I remember taking up to 5 caps preworkout. From what I can remember, I actually like Vaso-6 more than TAA caps and Vaso-6 is much cheaper. I think TAA is so much because it’s hard to synthesize.
Why are they releasing the same formula if it didn't sell last time.

O

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Doesn’t ATP deplete completely after the first couple of heavy sets?

My understanding is that any benefit from a product like this would be marginal and fleeting.
Any exogenous atp source will be used almost immediately and that’s if it even makes it into the bloodstream. Which is almost impossible orally

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why are they releasing the same formula if it didn't sell last time.
It sold. Didn’t last long when available. Prototype first released it as caps and then later released it as a powder (I actually still have some of the powder left). 1 scoop equaled what 1 cap was. From what I can recall, Patrick Arnold had issues synthesizing it and it was just too costly to make.

This has been available as a transdermal... E-Pharm Pump Spray.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Any exogenous atp source will be used almost immediately and that’s if it even makes it into the bloodstream. Which is almost impossible orally
Yeah, I was thinking about bioavailability and forgot to ask about it in the post.

Thanks for raising bioavailability in your response.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Friends with Patrick Arnold on Facebook... Anyways, straight from the man himself on this product from Nutristat:

“Selling a product that i filed a patent on, buying the ingredient from china, and then using my name in their promotion. making money off of my name behind my back. Class Act”

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, Pat said he’s soon releasing a new version of oral TAA which will be better than anything that’s been out yet.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friends with Patrick Arnold on Facebook... Anyways, straight from the man himself on this product from Nutristat:

“Selling a product that i filed a patent on, buying the ingredient from china, and then using my name in their promotion. making money off of my name behind my back. Class Act”
Im confused they scammed him?

Plus someone said the product is underdosed!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im confused they scammed him?

Plus someone said the product is underdosed!
Pat has a patent on this ingredient. This company never asked or received permission. I wouldn’t waste my money on this.

I

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Also, Pat said he’s soon releasing a new version of oral TAA which will be better than anything that’s been out yet.
Glad I waited to pull the trigger. Will buy some when it comes out straight from PA

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How are they selling this stuff if PA patented it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s called BIO ATP by Nutristat. If anyone has tried this or has an opinion on it i would like to hear what you think. I’m going off of only one experience on it so far but I’m really enjoying it.

John
Wrong.Patrick Arnold did not develop this product . It’s a knock off from china.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s not even his product but his name got attached .

O

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Filing a patent doesn’t mean it’s patented. Anyone can sell his atp until it’s final.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried the prototype TAA powder and loved it. I will purchase more when PA releases it

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I actually quite prefer his sprays to gel transdermals if that helps you

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually quite prefer his sprays to gel transdermals if that helps you
You are ok spraying 50x per application? Are your fingers really muscular? :) That would get old I think for me.
Wouldn't a gel contain more product and be easier to apply?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are ok spraying 50x per application? Are your fingers really muscular? :) That would get old I think for me.
Wouldn't a gel contain more product and be easier to apply?
Gel actually takes longer for me to apply and rub them in. With the spray, I just cover my body after a shower and pretty much dries up instantly. Honestly probably takes about half the time to do the sprays. I’ve tried about 50 different transdermals and it’s probably my favorite. Plus, it doesn’t really have any scent or leave any oily residue like others do.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Speaking of gels and TD’s, do you have any suggestions for a blank TD carrier for using clen topically?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Speaking of gels and TD’s, do you have any suggestions for a blank TD carrier for using clen topically?
Iron Legion sells their "Salvo"

O

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I did not know they are selling this without PA’s permission. Unfortunately, as I have stated in my original post, I purchased this already (two bottles actually).
I must say though, this stuff has shown a significant change in my workouts. I just used it for only the second time this morning. I took two caps (500mg total) 30 min prior to my workout and 20 minutes into my workout I was so vasodilated that it hurt to bend my arms. Not sure If it was psychological or not but i was also moving much more weight on almost all my exercises. I’ll also wait for PA to release his new product but in the meantime I think I’m going to enjoy this supplement.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wrong.Patrick Arnold did not develop this product . It’s a knock off from china.
Wrong! Even Stack3d dot com has an article about the company and stacked doesn’t promote BS products. China knockoff? Really? Lol the company is US based ffs

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isn’t Patrick Arnold a member in AM?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Isn’t Patrick Arnold a member in AM?
They might have banned him years back. Hadn’t seen him on this board in about 6 years or so when the ask PA forum was still around. He caught a lot of flack here when he outed DS got spiking Craze

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They might have banned him years back. Hadn’t seen him on this board in about 6 years or so when the ask PA forum was still around. He caught a lot of flack here when he outed DS got spiking Craze
Has he released any non steriod products?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wrong! Even Stack3d dot com has an article about the company and stacked doesn’t promote BS products. China knockoff? Really? Lol the company is US based ffs
They are idiots then. I spoke to him directly so there you have it!
IMG_1531777626.207177.jpg

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stuff is so pricey, doubt they get decent sales anyway.