BIGRED and HI TECH Laxogenin 100 getting leaner project (SPONSORED LOG)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Down to my last two days of Laxo100 and I have not been disappointed with it. I have continued to gain strength and have great workouts while in a deficit.
Looking leaner but just as full. Fat loss hasn't been as good as I would have liked but my metabolism looks to be very slow right now after spending most of the year in a deficit or close to it.
Switching to a reverse diet so I can slowly get my calories back up with minimal fat gain so when I do go back to cutting I can get to where I want to be. Sometimes have to take a step back to go forward.

I will do my final review once all is said and done and I do my final weigh in this weekend!
excited to see final review, log has been great

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
FINAL REVIEW

Took my final dose over the weekend.
I have used a couple of Laxo products in the past and Laxo 100 definitely got them beat. I would guess the delivery system is the reason for this.
For the entire month of using it I was in a calorie deficit getting as low as 2,100 calories and that is weighing in at 250. I didn't get as lean as I wanted but looks like I need to re-set my metabolism after being in a deficit for most of this year.

But even with all of that going on I continued to gain strength with the aid of Laxo 100 with no problem. I was able to add to my training max and train 6 days a week with great recovery.
This would be a great product to use year round no matter if cutting, maintaining or bulking. It would be a really good add to anyone's PCT to keep strength gains and muscle gains.
This is a product I would definitely spend my money on.

Thanks to HI-Tech and all the great reps who checked in on my log and I look forward to seeing what other great products y'all put out.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
FINAL REVIEW

Took my final dose over the weekend.
I have used a couple of Laxo products in the past and Laxo 100 definitely got them beat. I would guess the delivery system is the reason for this.
For the entire month of using it I was in a calorie deficit getting as low as 2,100 calories and that is weighing in at 250. I didn't get as lean as I wanted but looks like I need to re-set my metabolism after being in a deficit for most of this year.

But even with all of that going on I continued to gain strength with the aid of Laxo 100 with no problem. I was able to add to my training max and train 6 days a week with great recovery.
This would be a great product to use year round no matter if cutting, maintaining or bulking. It would be a really good add to anyone's PCT to keep strength gains and muscle gains.
This is a product I would definitely spend my money on.

Thanks to HI-Tech and all the great reps who checked in on my log and I look forward to seeing what other great products y'all put out.
Excellent review. Thanks for running a great log too.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Awesome review...