Bigger shirt sizes!

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
Just looking over your products see you guys have t-shirts, would love to rep some PES gear round the gym but they only go up to XL we need some 2 and 3x's in here!

edit: but could you make them shorter cuts (haha) not tall enough for normal 2x cuts!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Just looking over your products see you guys have t-shirts, would love to rep some PES gear round the gym but they only go up to XL we need some 2 and 3x's in here!

edit: but could you make them shorter cuts (haha) not tall enough for normal 2x cuts!
I got lucky last year and got a 2x. Though a little small, I would love to see a 3x as well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't actually know what sizes we go up to. It has never been something I double checked seeing as I am happy in a medium lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
XL is a good size. It's not the "athletic" cut that is common these days.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I don't actually know what sizes we go up to. It has never been something I double checked seeing as I am happy in a medium lol.
Same..lol

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
XL is a good size. It's not the "athletic" cut that is common these days.
What's the dims on it? I will order it now if you think it will it fit 56in shoulders 49.5in chest 18in arms and a 30in waist at 5'11. I generally wear 2x in everything I haven't worn an XL in about 3 years so I'm hesitant also because I don't like tight fitting shirts. If you guys aren't able to up the sizes no worries just love the company how its set up, the scientific grounding and it's a pretty badass shirt.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the dims on it? I will order it now if you think it will it fit 56in shoulders 49.5in chest 18in arms and a 30in waist at 5'11. I generally wear 2x in everything I haven't worn an XL in about 3 years so I'm hesitant also because I don't like tight fitting shirts. If you guys aren't able to up the sizes no worries just love the company how its set up, the scientific grounding and it's a pretty badass shirt.
IIRC, Gildan's XL is 48" for the chest.

NYiron

NYiron

Awards
  • Established
IIRC=If I recall correctly

Gildan is the shirt manufacturer.
Oh i see, i'm sorry I thought it had something to do with the company. I just googled gildan's sizes and it was 46-48in for XL and 50-52 for XXL. I'd be more inclined to go toward the XXL, if it was available. I'm on the leaner side now with those measures and am planning a bulk to 220-230 come fall so there's no way I'd be able to fit an XL even now it'd be a tighter squeeze. Thanks for the replies and I appreciate your help if in the future larger sizes come out I'll be the first to order.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have an XL and it doesn't fit, its way too tight. I'm thinking after my run of Alphamine I might be able to fit into it though. I have some other XL T shirts and I fit in them fine. I think the PES ones just run small.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
XXL needed here as well...8(