BigDaddyG is on the Patch (AgeForce HGH Maximize)

BigDaddyG

Awards
Ok Guys

As promised, I started my 60 day trial of AgeForce HGH Maximize patches yesterday (11/1/15). As you might expect, nothing to report as of yet.

I placed the patch on my forearm as directed by the instructions provided inside the package. I plan on rotating the placement of the patches on the areas directed in the instructions each time I apply them.

Just to let you folks know my particulars, in the section below, I have included the info that was submitted in my post for logging this product.

52 years old
6' 1" 205 lbs.
Training for approx. 30 years
I train total body 3 times per week varying reps and weights.
HIIT cardio twice a week.

In order to get an accurate assessment, I am not changing diet, workout, cardio etc. for the next 60 days.

My plan is to post at least 3 times per week and I promise I will give an honest accurate evaluation of the HGH Maximize product.

Regards,
BDG

BigDaddyG

Awards
Fourth day on the HGH Maximize patches and still not much to report. My body weight is holding steady and workouts are about the same. If this product is like other derm products I've used, it usually takes a couple of weeks for them to kick in with me.

Like I said in my previous post, I am not changing anything for the next 60 days (diet, workouts, cardio, etc.) In my opinion, it is the only way to accurately evaluate this or any product.

BigDaddyG

Awards
1 week on the HGH Maximize patches and still very little to report. I have noticed that my sleep cycles are more normal as I am pretty much sleeping through the night without waking up. I haven't done that in years so the only thing I can attribute that to is the use of the patch. I have also noticed a little increase on the libido side.

I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

BigDaddyG

Awards
10 days on the HGH Maximize patches and I am beginning to notice more focus and intensity in the gym.

I seem to have a little more energy to push through sets and reps and recovery between sets seems to be quicker and soreness after workouts seems to be less (keep in mind that I have not changed anything in my regimen so I can have an accurate assessment for this supplement).

Sleep cycles are remaining normal as I am still pretty much sleeping through the night without waking up.

Libido is about the same as my previous report.

One thing I have noticed is that I am having some eye twitching that has been occurring recently. Not sure that this can be attributed to the patch or the increase of stress from work and everyday life. I will know more if it continues for the duration of the patch usage.

There has been no change in bodyweight since starting the patch.

BDG

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great results so far! I noticed increase focus and energy at 2-3 weeks.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
subbed for more knowledge about theses dam patches

BigDaddyG

Awards
Today completes 2 full weeks on the HGH Maximize patches.

Definitely noticing more energy and focus in the gym.

Strength is starting to increase as I have been able to get a few extra reps on just about every exercise.

Recovery time between sets is noticeably less and soreness after workouts is significantly less.

All in all, so far so good on these patches.

I hope this is an indication of how the rest of this run goes with these patches.

I will keep you posted.

BDG

BigDaddyG

Awards
Oops forgot to mention that body weight has remained the same throughout the 2 weeks.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great benefits of the patch so far!

BigDaddyG

Awards
Starting my 4th week on the patches.

Sleep continues to be good. Even if I only sleep 6 hours i feel rested.
Energy and focus in the gym is very good.
Strength has stayed about the same as last week.
Recovery is still very good. I really have noticed that I am not as sore post workouts.

Libido has remained the same with the slight increase that was reported earlier.

So far I have been pleased with the progress.

BDG

BigDaddyG

Awards
Entering week 5 on the HGH Maximize patches and things continue to progress.

Energy and focus in the gym is excellent.

I have continued to notice an increase in strength whether it be on a high rep volume workout or a low rep strength workout. I seem to be able to push through those last few reps and I have added weight to several lifts.

I have not noticed a significant increase in muscle size but my overall body appearance is looking harder with my bodyweight essentially the same. This leads me to believe that there has been a slight increase in muscle size.

Sleep is the same as reported in earlier post.

With basically 4 weeks left on this run, I am still pleased with the patches and looking forward to seeing what the results will be during the last month of this run.

BDG

bambino769

bambino769

Awards
Bro do u really think the patches are working??

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Any numb/tingling hands side effect?

BigDaddyG

Awards
Bambino

I haven't changed anything in my routine (diet, workouts, etc) so I could get an accurate assessment. I'm just reporting what I am seeing. Because I haven't changed anything else in my routine, I can only attribute what I am experiencing to the patches.

BDG

BigDaddyG

Awards
Kboxer7

I have not noticed any numbness or tingling of the hands. I did notice some twitching of one eye when I first started using the patches but that has subsided.

BDG

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great run so far and great updates. Keep killing it!

BigDaddyG

Awards
Starting week 6 and things are still going well. Strength and energy are still up during workouts and recovery after workouts is still better than before I started this run.

Sleep has not been as good for the past week as I have not been sleeping through the night like previously reported.

Overall mucularity seems to have increased because I have had a few people tell me that I looked a little bigger. These are people that see me every day so I am thinking that there has been a change there. From my own observation, I have noticed that I look a bit harder than I did before I started this run.

So far this has been a good run on the HGH Maximize patches.

BDG

BigDaddyG

Awards
Day number 49 and getting close to finishing up this run on the HGH Maximize patches.

Strength gains have appeared to have plateaued. Energy and focus in the gym is still good but no additional strength increases to report.

Recovery, especially after workouts remains good. I have definitely noticed significantly less soreness since starting this run.

As I am getting towards the end of this run, I am looking back to determine if I would've been pleased with this product if I had shelled out money and not been provided these patches by the folks at Age Force. Since I have a couple more updates to provide, I will make sure that I include that assessment in the final post.

BDG

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope

BigDaddyG

Awards
Day 56 with 4 days to go on this run. Not really a lot to report. Strength is up from when I started this run but in the last couple of weeks, the strength increases have plateaued.

The good sleep cycles have returned after diminishing for a couple of weeks.

Energy in the gym is still good and recovery after workouts remains good.

I will be finished with this run this week but I intend to post for a couple of weeks after this run is complete. My reason for doing this is to let you folks know if there are any residual affects from the patches.

All in all I have been pleased with this product.

BDG

guido6701

Awards
BDG I am starting my first run with the patches tomorrow.....thanks for the log, I hope to get good results just like you...I'm kind of skeptical but I'll try anything once!

BigDaddyG

Awards
guido6701 I have had good results on these patches. The one thing to note is that if you are expecting your body to explode with growth on this run, you will be disappointed. For me, the results were gradual over the entire run. The first thing I did notice was better sleep patterns. It took a couple of weeks for me to really start feeling the effects of the patch.

Good luck with your run and if I can answer any questions for you, let me know.
BDG

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
guido6701 I have had good results on these patches. The one thing to note is that if you are expecting your body to explode with growth on this run, you will be disappointed. For me, the results were gradual over the entire run. The first thing I did notice was better sleep patterns. It took a couple of weeks for me to really start feeling the effects of the patch.

Good luck with your run and if I can answer any questions for you, let me know.
BDG
Real talk right here. Good summary of the patch and how long it would take to be effective!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad your run was successful

BigDaddyG

Awards
Ok folks. As promised I am posting approximately a week after completing my run on the HGH Maximize patches. My reason for doing this is to report any residual affects that I am noticing that the patches provide.

So far so good. I have noticed a little drop in energy and focus in the gym but it still seems to be better than before I started the patches. Sleep still remains good and I am still looking bigger than I did before. This is kind of what I was expecting since it took a couple of weeks for me to start noticing the effects of the patches.

I intend to post at least one more week of results to try to provide a good accurate report for anyone wanting to give this product a try.

BDG

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job

bambino769

bambino769

Awards
Been on the Maximize for bout 37 days and I don't notice anything ...shoujd I keep using it ??

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on the Maximize for bout 37 days and I don't notice anything ...shoujd I keep using it ??
Consistent and daily use for 12-14 weeks is the best bet to see the best results

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I appreciate you following through with your log and giving a honest review.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It takes some times few months so I would say try it for 2-3 months and see when you get off it what your difference is .