Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol nothings wrong and she wants you to keep going?
Good to hear your back at it though

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Lol nothings wrong and she wants you to keep going?
Good to hear your back at it though
Hey 20 bucks to have some E cups rubbin up on me for a half hour is fine by me.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Hey 20 bucks to have some E cups rubbin up on me for a half hour is fine by me.
Whoa whoa whoa this was a detail left out mister lol E cups! Just try not to get stuck under them. But is she hot is the real question

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Whoa whoa whoa this was a detail left out mister lol E cups! Just try not to get stuck under them. But is she hot is the real question
Not really, but I can close my eyes.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Day one back in it, i want to dead lift so friggen bad today. But I'm gonna go light and start back up next week.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Lol good idea. Don't wanna tweak your back again

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday went well back hurt a little after but I iced it for about 20 min and it helped a lot.

Did chest today, thinking about switching it up and performing chest a little different. Might start doing bench press on tris day and then and then doing a more fly dominate chest day. My body has always seemed to respond very well to flys. Might start tweaking my routine tomorrow.

Have today off, and was getting a little bored so started baking. Making a blueberry, strawberry pie and a grape pie. Giving them both away though.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yesterday went well back hurt a little after but I iced it for about 20 min and it helped a lot.

Did chest today, thinking about switching it up and performing chest a little different. Might start doing bench press on tris day and then and then doing a more fly dominate chest day. My body has always seemed to respond very well to flys. Might start tweaking my routine tomorrow.

Have today off, and was getting a little bored so started baking. Making a blueberry, strawberry pie and a grape pie. Giving them both away though.
Lol in all my time of eating things I shouldn't I've never heard of a grape pie... is it beautiful? Haha

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Lol in all my time of eating things I shouldn't I've never heard of a grape pie... is it beautiful? Haha
Lol, my wife buys a bag of grapes just about every week and every week she eats basically a handful and let's the rest just rot. So gonna just start making a pie out of them when they start going.

It's an old school thing, and yeah it taste great. Think of blueberry pie but just a little sweeter.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Mmm I might have to try and make one. If its good and I get more bloated than I already am I'm coming for you lol

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
image-3334555343.jpg

image-3786762839.jpg

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Legs today, not gonna do squats though. Just to keep the strain of my lower back, next week I'll probably start back up.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Good idea... curse you and your beautiful pies lol

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Good idea... curse you and your beautiful pies lol
Hey I'll never be able to have them either, I'm making crumby zero sugar pudding right now cause I'm craving sugar so bad right now

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
you got a secret family recipe for the grape pies? or is there one online you recommend?

im lean bulking now so a little "bold food" (as my GF calls it) is allowed post workout... and a pie sounds so good right now

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Hows things lookin Big C? Back feeling better?
Feeling a lot better did deads 5 sets of 3 for 315 and ever set was really smooth. Next week I will start going heavy again. I'm dropping my cutting plan for the last four weeks of my cycle. This run pretty much sucked, so gonna try making the most out of the last four weeks and just try and make some gains rather then try and cut. Doesn't make much sense to cut for four weeks just to go back into winter mode in another two months.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Feeling great this week hit 255 for 2 on bench and 355 for 2 on squat like to add at least 10-20# onto bench and squat by the end of this cycle. To me this cycle is a perfect example of crap luck , but no matter I'm gonna just take advantage of the next four weeks and try and gains some strength.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Feel like I got hit by a bus today, between quads yesterday and shoulders today I was dying at work. Ended up eating a whole loaf of bread and couple cups of coffee just to stay awake. Just have to gruel through hams tomorrow and I will have two days off.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Been having a hell of a time trying to get to sleep lately, last night was the worse. Just sat in bed until like 2 am, so I was miserable all morning. Got a nap in this afternoon and heading to the gym now.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Was reading the other day and found out Epi can actually have anti sleep effects. Been having insomnia all week. So looks like my limit for Epi is 40 mg anything over and it's side effects start getting way to harsh.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Was reading the other day and found out Epi can actually have anti sleep effects. Been having insomnia all week. So looks like my limit for Epi is 40 mg anything over and it's side effects start getting way to harsh.
Lol that would explain why I can't sleep but 3 hours a night... how's the cycle coming?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Lol that would explain why I can't sleep but 3 hours a night... how's the cycle coming?
Going alright defiantly didn't get to accomplish what I wanted to but it happens. Just making the best of it.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Going alright defiantly didn't get to accomplish what I wanted to but it happens. Just making the best of it.
Life happens lol at least you ain't too down about it... there's always next time

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Life happens lol at least you ain't too down about it... there's always next time
Well I figure what's there to be upset about, so I had a few unproductive weeks in the gym. I lost out on 49 out of 52 weeks this year, but at the same time I was able to take some time and figure out my routine for this winter. Which is going to be awesome.

FranARG

Awards
8 Weeks is a tad too long for Epi, imo.
Hope it goes smooth for you

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
8 Weeks is a tad too long for Epi, imo.
Hope it goes smooth for you
Yeah 8 weeks was to long last week to two weeks were mostly sides and no gains. Got really emotional and stressed real easy, insomnia was a ***** too.

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Awesome log! Planning on running this with a lower dose of epi luckily I have ambien so sleep won't be an issue!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Week 3 of pct, no loses only gains. About to see if I can hit 45o for 2 dead lifting, haven't done that much in 6-7 years.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Got it!!! 450 for 2 reps with 60 second break between each rep

PhatBoy07

Awards
Right on..... Good job bud . Glad to see ya makin strength gains