BigBruiser to CutCruiser LG Science Cutting Kit (sponsered

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, big thanks to the guys over at LG Science for giving me this opportunity. I'm expecting some awesome results from their Cutting Kit along with some on point dieting and hard training.

Age- 24
Current weight: 220
Height: 6'3
BF%: ~14%

Diet: CKD- high fats, high protein, <30g carbs mon-saturday, then on Sunday I refeed.
IF- My eating window will be around 12:00-8:00 every day
I'll be starting at around 2500 cals a day. (on refeeds I may go over a tad)

Training: Chest/tri
Back/Bi
rest
shoulders
Bi/Tri
Legs
rest

Cardio: 3-4 days a week, usually LISS on an incline treadmill,

LG Science Cutting Stack
EpiAndro, 17-ProAndro, 1-Andro, Form-XT(PCT) I will also have clomid on hand for pct unlikely will use it though

Other supps
Multi, fish oils, CLA, BCAAs, Whey

Looking Forward to getting this underway, just waiting on it to ship and It will start as soon as It gets in my hands.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Before
Weight- 220
waist - 35.5 inches
11.11.2013beforelg.jpg

After
Weight- 215
waist- 34.5
11.2.2013.JPG

Final Review

For only a 4 week run at recommended doses, IMO LG Science's Cutting Kit is exactly what it is marketed as. It is very mild ph that gave the extra push while dieting.

Strength: I did not notice much if any strength gain, but I was cutting and did not expect any strength gains this past month. With that being said, I did not lose any strength which is definitely an added bonus.

Recovery: I wouldn't say that I felt any more or less sore then usual. I like to believe that my training sessions are fairly intense with high volume and I always reach a level of soreness regardless of added supps. I did notice though in the last half of the run having more endurance towards the end of my workouts.

Libido- There was definite boost in this category and the most prominent. There may have been a few extra late night cardio sessions added... that's all I have to say about that.

Sides: None, did not notice a single thing.

Vascularity: There was an increase, I'm usually only vascular in the gym and when it's hot outside, But during this cycle I remained vascular all day and in the gym there were veins popping out that i had never seen before.

Hardness: Muscle became more dense as the cycle progressed.

Diet issues: none, I was worried that with the ph and restricting calories I would become hungrier, but everything went according to plan and there were no pitfalls

Final review: I would recommend this product for someone's first run at a ph or looking for a very mild ph with no sides. I personally like things a little on the strong side and I would like to see this ran with two kits fit into 6 weeks (higher dose, longer duration). I do not feel that 4 weeks was honestly enough to fully assess the capabilities of this product.

Once again thanks for LG for allowing me this opportunity. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
subbed

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. How you'll dose them?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
That I have not hammered out yet. I have not run the 17-Pro Andro before and I am playing with the idea of starting that by itself for a few weeks to get an idea of how it jives with my system and then adding the other PH's. I am also playing with the idea of adding an extra bottle of one of the three, hell maybe getting a whole second kit and running for 8 weeks. I don't know so many options so many choices no matter what I am looking forward to it!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That I have not hammered out yet. I have not run the 17-Pro Andro before and I am playing with the idea of starting that by itself for a few weeks to get an idea of how it jives with my system and then adding the other PH's. I am also playing with the idea of adding an extra bottle of one of the three, hell maybe getting a whole second kit and running for 8 weeks. I don't know so many options so many choices no matter what I am looking forward to it!
I think high dose 1-andro would be fun!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I am always tired so I will more than likely be keeping that one at the recommended dose and more than likely for the 4 weeks as a finishing touch compound. I respond so well to Epi-Andro and it supplies all the things I naturally lack, hardness and drive. The 17-Pro Andro is the wild card depending on how I respond I could easily see adding in an extra bottle of that as well as the Epi-Andro. I prefer a longer cycle moderate aka recommended dose to a shorter higher dosed one. Also when using the liquids there is a limit to how much can be dosed at once and with three compounds going at a time adding additional doses would make it pretty involved as far as timing goes. I would rather run the cycle for 8 weeks and really solidify the gains. This is going to be good, I can tell.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Thanks BigFlex, you helped reinforce what I was thinking. I'm just going to run at recommended dosage, and if i respond well will most likely pick up another kit and run for 8 weeks.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I think that is the best way to do it. What is your PH/DS history?

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
What is your PH/DS history?

I've ran a 4 week superdrol and a 6 week epistane. Both were bulks and I saw some awesome strength and mass gains. This will be my first cycle while in a calorie deficit, so I'm definitely interested in seeing how things will end up.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im in for this :)

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I find the biggest advantage of a PH during a cut is the ability to hold onto muscle. You can really kill it in the gym and do a ton of cardio(not that you look like you need it) and hold onto muscle very well. I personally gain size easily, both muscle and fat. Problem is I end up loosing muscle when dieting. I have been lean before and I ended up at 179lbs. All I want is to be that lean again but this time in the 215 to 210lb range hopefully.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Quick delivery!

I'll start dosing Sunday and officially start the log. Stoked to get this started.

Attachments

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 1,2

I ended up starting dosing on Saturday, not much to report yet. Like most Ph's I'm not expecting to this to kick in for at least a week or two.

I'm following the dosing protocol that is given for the next four weeks.
Epiandro 1.5 ml 3x a day
17proandro 2.0 ml 4x a day
1Andro 3.0 ml 1x a day

Day 1 Leg day

Warmup- light curls, light extension, progression on squat

Squat- 315 x10, 10
365 x 8, 8 (dropped to 225x20)
Singleleg Press 300x15,15,15
Smith RDL 225 x12,12,12
Leg extenstion 12,12,12
Leg curls 12,12,12

Day 2
Morning Cardio/abs

I'll post this evening workout (chest) tonight.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Shouldnt the 1AD be dosed twice a day?

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
interesting....

according to the chart on my Kit it says 1 a day.
The bottle says:
Serving Size: 3ml
Servings: 30

I checked over on one of Dr. Todds logs of this kit and he was also dosing 1xday. this was his chart
3616093_orig.jpg

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Chest
warm up- light dumbbell work, progression on incline
Incline BB- 225x 8,8,8,8
Slight decline DB- 100x 12,12,12,12
Machine Press- set of 10drop10 x2
Cable flyes- 15,15,15
Light pushdowns- 30,30
close pushup - failurex2

descent workout, everything has been going good so far

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I was mistaken. You are correct

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
I was mistaken. You are correct
Its all good, thanks for looking out.

note: My vascularity is usually hit or miss depending on what point of my carb cycle I am on, and right now I am fully depleted and would usually feel flat with little vascularity unless in the gym, but sitting at work right now I definitely feel a little more pumped then usual. Interesting.... still early, only on day 4.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Morning cardio/abs

Evening: Back

warmup- pull up varying grip 50 reps total

BB Bent row underhand- 135x15, 185x12,12,12
Rack pulls (mid shin)- 315x8, 365x6,6, 405x4,4
single arm Hammer Row- 12,12,12
close grip pulldown- 12,12, 10drop10x2
TRX inverted row- failure

I was more tired then usual this morning and took a little bit to get in my normal groove, but as the day went on I seemed to gain some steam (probably the pot of coffee). No problems with the workout though.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Nice. Damn you are pretty strong on pull ups. I get great results from them but I have never been great at them.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
just to make sure we are on the same page, I don't do 50 pull ups all at once, I break them up into 3-4 sets, but I do have to give myself some credit. My pull/chin ups are done with very strict form, no bouncing or momentum used. I also pull on almost an angle rather then straight up and down, and have a good 3sec count on the way down. gives my back a good pump.

I absolutely hate watching people in the gym do pull ups with bad form and just bounce up and down.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I have pulled 525 before, have had decent weight on rows and almost all other back exercises but damn me if my pull ups have never gone past ten a set when I was much lighter. I keep doing them though because they are effective even with less reps per set.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Rest

Day 6 Shoulders/traps/cardio

today's schedule was a little jumbled around, I combined my lift and cardio session into one in the late morning. It took me a little bit to get going, but overall it was a good workout

Warm up: pull ups, light shoulder work

Seated BB Military: 135x20, 185x10,195x10,10drop to 135, single set of pin press from chin 1555x10
DD Front raise: 35x12, 40x10, (40x5,30x10,20xfail)

Hammer Lateral: 12,12,12,12
superset
cable face pulls; 12,12,12,12
Machine Shrug 15,15,15,15

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Day 5
Rest

Day 6 Shoulders/traps/cardio

today's schedule was a little jumbled around, I combined my lift and cardio session into one in the late morning. It took me a little bit to get going, but overall it was a good workout

Warm up: pull ups, light shoulder work

Seated BB Military: 135x20, 185x10,195x10,10drop to 135, single set of pin press from chin 1555x10
DD Front raise: 35x12, 40x10, (40x5,30x10,20xfail)

Hammer Lateral: 12,12,12,12
superset
cable face pulls; 12,12,12,12
Machine Shrug 15,15,15,15
Anyone living real life is going to have jumbled days like you describe it's how we deal with them that counts. You got your training in and that's what matters.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Anyone living real life is going to have jumbled days like you describe it's how we deal with them that counts. You got your training in and that's what matters.
Exactly.

Keep killin' it, boss.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
About a week in and everything has been going real well. I weighed 215 this morning, which is -5 lbs from day one (sounds like a lot, but when I started I was in the middle of my CKD, so a couple of those pounds was still water working its way out). My next refeed is Sunday (can't wait, thinking some Froyo and Pizza) and I will keep my refeeds on Sundays for the remainder of this log for consistency and tracking purposes.

More importantly I am noticeably different in the mirror. A little leaner and my abs are already coming in a lot easier without having to flex. My strength and energy in the gym has stayed steady. I'll wait till the end of this next week and post some mid log photos for comparison.

today's sesh is arms, I'll post up the details later

Gainz!

Xylez

Awards
Subbed.

Gonna pick up a box of this probably in the next few weeks. How's your libido on this?

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
How's your libido on this?
Pretty neutral since the start. Definitely hasn't gone down at all. I'm anticipating everything to kick in at some point towards the end of this week, and it should give me some better parameters to fully judge.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 7. Arms
Bb curl 65x15, 85x12,105x8drop95x8 (twice)
Superset
Ez skullcrusher 65x20, 85x15, 105x12, 105x12
Fatgrip db hammers 35x12, 35x12, 40x10, 40x10
Superset
Machine dips. 15,15,15,25
Ez preacher. 75x12, 95x10, 95x10
Overhead rope ext. 12,12,12,12
Reverse Ez cable curls superset with underhand pushdowns. 12,12,12
Trx curls to failure trx skull crusher to failure

Feeling real pumped after today. On my way to the gym I felt real tired, But as soon as the weight was in my hands I snapped right out of it. I also had a nice pump at the start of the lift which usually doesn't occur till I'm half way through. Things are looking really good. Core and cardio tomorrow

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Just stopping by to check in. I'm loving the bulk kit so far. I know it's only 5 days in, but my muscles are feeling fuller all day and my mood is significantly better than I can remember it being recently.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything too early, but today I definitely felt something in the gym, not so much strength but there were a few sets that just seemed were easier to pump a few more reps out. Vasculariry has also improved.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Ah the beauty of an optimized hormonal system.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Cardio/Core

Day 9 Legs

warmup- light extensions/curls, progression on squat

Squat- 275x12, 315x10, 315x10, dropset 365x5 - 315x5 - 225x15

Legpress- 400x20, 600x20, 600x20
superset
walking Chain lunges- used 60lbs worth of chains, walked down the hallway turned around and came back, reps were probably around 10-12 each leg

Leg Curls- 12,12,12,12

Needless to say, My legs don't feel like doing much now. Great workout! I'm also refeeding today which included carbs in my PWO protein, and then I enjoyed some frozen yogurt and some other treats that I saved up during the week. I'm also about to order some pizza to devour in a bit. Leg and Refeed day, can't think of a better way to spend my Sunday. Back to keto tomorrow.

For being as depleted as I was earlier today, This leg workout was very nice, I didn't seem to have to suffer though it as bad as usual. Things are looking good.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Gotta love cheat day! I mean re-feed day:thumbsup:

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Feeling really good after yesterday's refeed. Muscles are refilled and ready for another week of hard training.

11.18.2013.jpg

I find it amazing how the human body works. If the average joe would have seen how I ate yesterday they would consider me a fool, but yet today I weighed the same as yesterday (215) and aesthetically look better. Now its time to get back to burning fat.

Big chest workout later this evening

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 Chest

warmup- pullups, light shoulder work, progression incline bench.

Incline Fat Bar- 185x15, 225x12, 245x10, drop-245x10---135x14, drop-275x3--225x5---135x9

Hammer Flat- 180x20, 270x10, 270x10, 320x6

PecDeck- 15,15,15

Standing Cable flyes- 15,15,15
superset
pushups- fail,fail,fail

Chest is feeling very torn up. I've also noticed more vascularity throughout the day and especially during my workout.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers there I bet ur chest is hurtling after that.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Vascularity is one of the first things I notice too.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 Back

Chin ups (pronated) 12,12,12,12,12,12

BB Bent Row 135x15(sec holds), 185x12, 225x10, 225x10

Mid shin Rack Pull 315x10, 365x6, 405x4, ((drop)405x4-315x6-225x6)

Seated Row Neutral grip 160x12, 180x10, ((drop)( 200x8--120x10) x2)

Straight arm Pulldown 12,12,12

Another great workout is in the books.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 12- Rest I did shoot some hoops in the morning, but barely broke a sweat, mainly just for the enjoyment.

Note: I have noticed more overall energy/focus throughout the day and my libido is definitely in good terms. I am pretty sure I can point the finger at the 1andro for the positive affects.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
photo.jpg

This is how I break my fast errrrday! 6 egg omelette (seasonings galore), turkey, lil pepporoni, lil cheese and greens busting out.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Morning Fasted Cardio: 20 min jog, 25 min incline walk
Evening Shoulders, traps

Warm up: pull ups, light shoulder DB work, progression on shoulder press

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 230x12, 270x10, 270x10, drop 290x8--270x6, 230x8, 180x8, 90x15

Hammer Side Laterals: 110x15, 125x12, 140x10, 140x10

BB Front Raises (supinated, hold at top): 45x15, 55x12, 55x12, 55x12

Shoulder Press Machine: 150x10, 150x10, drop 150x10--100x10-- 60x15

Trap Machine: 20,20,20,20
Face Pulls: 15,15,15

Shoulders are burning.
Diet has been on point and kept the same,but weight loss has begun to stull, which to me is a good sign. It seems that everything is beginning to kick in. Looking leaner everyday. I'll post a progress pic this weekend, and plan on posting a little squat video after Sunday's sesh.

Rosefromdead

Rosefromdead

Banned
Awards
Love it bro I'm so pumped to start mine can't wait I'm keeping these posts up to so keep it coming bro and your workout is pretty much identical to mine so it's nice to see you didn't have to alter it to feel results

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Morning Cardio- 40 mins incline treadmill
Evening- Arms

Warmup- 3 sets of Pull ups (suprinated) superset with light rope pushdowns

BB Curls- 85x15, 105x10, 105x10, drop- 105x8--85x8--65x10
superset w/
BB Skullcrushers- 85x15, 105x12, 105x12, 105x12

Seated DB Hammer Curl- 40x12, 40x12, 40x12, drop (standing) 50x10--40x8--30x10
superset w/
Weight Dips 45x15, 55x12, 65x12, 65x12

Hammer Preacher (single arm) 45x15, 45x12, 45x12
superset w/
Cable Kickbacks (single arm) 12,12,12

well, I'm two weeks in and everything has been going pretty much to plan. Weight sessions have been great and I've been getting a killer pump. Weight loss stalled again this morning (and maybe even going up) I'll know better when I weigh again tomorrow morning. I have been noticing some areas coming in that I haven't noticed before, specifically my oblique region.

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 Morning Cardio, Abs 25 mins incline treadmill, 15 sets of various ab work, 25 mins incline treadmill
The rest of the day I've spent relaxing and I'm fully enjoying it. Tomorrow is a big leg day and refeed, which I'm really looking forward to.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Refreed and legs thats a nice Sunday, add in some football and I would call it ideal.