BF% Help

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would just like to know what body fat % you all think I am at right now based off these pictures. Thank you.

Last edited:
DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S
I agree, about 18%, maybe a little less, good arm size. Solid 6 week cut would have you looking nice and sharp dude
Appreciate the feedback! See I was thinking around 20-22% id be content with 18 for the moment being. I wanted to be sub 10 before this music festival on the 22nd but ive been slacking bad. I just got outta the pen for 4 years. Been out 3 months and its hard to readjust. Hopefully get down to 15% by then. 10 by November

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
S

Appreciate the feedback! See I was thinking around 20-22% id be content with 18 for the moment being. I wanted to be sub 10 before this music festival on the 22nd but ive been slacking bad. I just got outta the pen for 4 years. Been out 3 months and its hard to readjust. Hopefully get down to 15% by then. 10 by November
You could be higher, a few pitures in a mirror dont help a ton, everyone looks leaner in pictures then real life.

I would throw all talks about bf% out the window because there irrelevant. Is15% or 10% good if you don't like what you ree in the mirror, or do you think anyone is ever thinking.... I wonder if that guy is 15% lol.

Diet till the mirror says your finished.

I have a log going on called the disappearing man, this was week 1 and week 6. Keep in mind I'm not achieving leanness for the first time. I've been here plenty of times so getting back is a little easier then the first time.

Week 1,3 and 6
20230705_173330~2.jpg
20230707_061526~2.jpg
20230819_051836~2.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm like 10 weeks in now but my only point is you can drop significant amounts of fat fairly quickly without cycles, clen and whatever else. Move more/eat less and make sure you Stay hydrated and get your rest in as much as possible. But I lean more on the side of effort then I do recovery in short spurts like this

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
S

I gotta ask, you though it was 22, I said 18 and you say you can be content. How does the number I said make you content with 18. Weather someone guesses 8, 18 or 65 what difference does it make if it looks exactly the same in the mirror.

Here's a reference guide for sub 10%, but again, The numbers mean zero and the image means everything
Screenshot_20230906_122319_Google.jpg

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You could be higher, a few pitures in a mirror dont help a ton, everyone looks leaner in pictures then real life.

I would throw all talks about bf% out the window because there irrelevant. Is15% or 10% good if you don't like what you ree in the mirror, or do you think anyone is ever thinking.... I wonder if that guy is 15% lol.

Diet till the mirror says your finished.

I have a log going on called the disappearing man, this was week 1 and week 6. Keep in mind I'm not achieving leanness for the first time. I've been here plenty of times so getting back is a little easier then the first time.

Week 1,3 and 6View attachment 235769View attachment 235770View attachment 235771
You did this in 6 weeks with no drugs?! Impressive. What did you change up?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You did this in 6 weeks with no drugs?! Impressive. What did you change up?
Yep, well.... trt is 125mg every 5 days, i used some injectablecarnatineand ursa major. Ive been off cycle for months. I don't normally use/reccomend fat loss drugs until I about to hit single digit bf.

To be fair I regularly bulk and cut between 185-220 so my body has been through this 100 times.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also training 2x a day, lots of boxing ect. I didn't really change anything, I just started my prep for a fight and this is what I do when I'm boxing more and lifting less. I didn't add any muscle, my strength is down, but my endurance and punching power is way up

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Yep, well.... trt is 125mg every 5 days, i used some injectablecarnatineand ursa major. Ive been off cycle for months. I don't normally use/reccomend fat loss drugs until I about to hit single digit bf.

To be fair I regularly bulk and cut between 185-220 so my body has been through this 100 times.
Would you attribute any of the fat loss to Ursa Major? I've been seeing this compound around this forum... curious of your thoughts?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would you attribute any of the fat loss to Ursa Major? I've been seeing this compound around this forum... curious of your thoughts?
I really can't quantify the amount but I would say yes and I would use it again. Using Ursa has definitely peaked my interest In ursolic acid. That and mitoburn (didn't use mitoburn this go) but those are now my top 2 stim free fat loss sups. Just like anything else, if your diet and cardio are not on point I doubt you will see significant changes, but I absolutely feel that adding Ursa to a solid fat loss plan is going to make a difference.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I really can't quantify the amount but I would say yes and I would use it again. Using Ursa has definitely peaked my interest In ursolic acid. That and mitoburn (didn't use mitoburn this go) but those are now my top 2 stim free fat loss sups. Just like anything else, if your diet and cardio are not on point I doubt you will see significant changes, but I absolutely feel that adding Ursa to a solid fat loss plan is going to make a difference.
Did you run it from Apex? Wondering if I should run it with XI-KT? Trying to stay away from anything too hormonal until January. lol. I have superdrol and Anavar staring at me everyday. Lmfao

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you run it from Apex? Wondering if I should run it with XI-KT? Trying to stay away from anything too hormonal until January. lol. I have superdrol and Anavar staring at me everyday. Lmfao
Apex is the only company I'm aware of with the name Ursa major. I don't know anything about that other product u mentioned

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Apex is the only company I'm aware of with the name Ursa major. I don't know anything about that other product u mentioned
XPG has Ursa Gel.
haven't used it, but I've used 4 other XPG topicals and really like the XPG delivery / gel texture and cleanliness. dries super fast too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DK0313 Natural Bodybuilding 0
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 0
DK0313 Weight Loss 4
DK0313 Pics 7
DK0313 Training Forum 2