2 minutes on their website store (unless they have other retailers-in which the prices may be more reasonable) and you can realize how the number of servings don't amount to what the product price is and the ingredients all seem underdosed per serving size.
Understand the serving per dollar deal but as far as the ingredients and results go is it anything to yell about. And thanks brutha ill check it out!
There protein tastes pretty good and it's quality ingredients . Just expensive.
2 minutes on their website store (unless they have other retailers-in which the prices may be more reasonable) and you can realize how the number of servings don't amount to what the product price is and the ingredients all seem underdosed per serving size.
I'm not paying $55 for 15 servings of this
View attachment 82882
Invalid Link Removed <-go here instead
Charge that phone!!!!!
I've spoken with a number of pro's who love Beverly. But to be honest everytime I look at the products and the ingredient profiles I am not that impressed.
Charge that phone!!!!!
lol I couldn't! Had my kid passed out on me. God forbid I wake him up so I can charge my phone!
Ok thanks. I was just wondering because the person I've been getting help from absolutely swears by it. So I just wanted more opinions
While I think Beverly is a quality company I agree they are a little on the steep side with their prices. The do make some solid products. While their protein taste good but their ingredient profile is not of the greatest quality IMO.
Persoanally I prefer proteins without mono-diglycerides. I'm also not fan of sodium casienate in protein powders.
Persoanally I prefer proteins without mono-diglycerides. I'm also not fan of sodium casienate in protein powders.
I have been a die hard Beverly consumer since 2001. I use their Muscle Provider, Ultra 40 and Mass Aminos year round and cycle in some other stuff depending on my goals at the times. Their products may not be "fancy" to the AM crowd but they are among the best in the industry.
What protein would you suggest that doesn't have fillers and is good quality?
There are several out there. There was a recent discussion about quality protein powders on the forum here. You might read through that.
I agree Beverly cookies and cream UMP does taste damn good![]()