Beverly Int. Protein

size

Awards
  • Established
Beverly's Ultimate Muscle Protein is definitely worth a try. It has a great taste and it is a great blended product. The only downside is the cost.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (31g)
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Calories 120
Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 160mg 7%
Potassium 260mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2%
Dietary Fiber less than 1g 2%
Sugars 0g
Protein 20g 40%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 25%
Iron 0%

Ingredients:
Beverly Muscle Amino Protein Blend (milk protein isolate, calcium caseinate, whey protein concentrate, egg white, L-arginine, L-glutamine, L-isoleucine, L-leucine, L-valine), maltodextrin, high oleic sunflower oil, natural and artificial flavor, soy fiber, magnesium citrate, medium chain triglycerides, potassium citrate, casein, salt, soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, whey protein isolate, acesulfame K, potassium phosphate, sucralose, borage oil, gum arabic, tocopherols added to protect flavor.

merllin_2000

Awards
Beverly Int. has alot of good products that i use. There weight gainer is very good and there muscle synergy works well, and they carry a good creatine if you like tang :), but you are very right about there prices. I have met some of there worker's at there dist. where i live and they sure seem to know there stuff.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried it but always suspected they made a classy product. I was intrested in the protein powders

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
definitely top-notch regarding quality. With everything available, however, it's hard to justify the price (unless, of course, money is no concern).

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Beverly

Their Muscle Provider Protein was probably the best protein I've ever used. I say this because it gave me increases in my lifts reminiscent of that first time you add protein powder to your post-workout regimen.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I use Dyn and ON (the cheap stuff) but just always wanted to try it. Never did because even if it worked, could not afford to keep using it anyway!

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, I use Dyn and ON (the cheap stuff) but just always wanted to try it. Never did because even if it worked, could not afford to keep using it anyway!
Haha. I've already promised myself once I finish grad school and get a job that will be my protein of choice. I can't justify buying it while I'm living off loan money.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Cant find Beverly products in Europe at all! :(
I wanted to try something (i'm very difficult with tastes and they say beverly tastes great)...

BTW, I dont want to spoil this thread, but I think that speaking of lables the best MRP is made by the british Reflex and for one reason: the carb sources are the lowest GI available today:

Instant Mass

• Ingredients : Protein blend (Micro filtered whey protein concentrate & cross flow micro filtered whey protein isolate (43% ß- Lactoglobulin, 18% Glycomacropeptide, 16% Lactoferrin & Others, 15% a- Lactalbumin, 5% Immunoglobulin, 3% Serum Albumin, milk protein concentrate(80%micellar casein/20% whey), Digezyme®(digestive enzyme blend, Lactospore® pro-biotics)), organic oats, Activated organic barley, cocoa powder(choc flavour only), flavourings, carboxymethyl cellulose, zinc/magnesium aspartate, zinc l-monomethionine, natural colouring, ascorbic acid, artificial sweeteners(sucralose, acelsulfame k), copper chelate, pyrodoxine hydrocholride,chromium chelate.

• Serving Size: 136gm - 20 servings per container
  • Energy k Calories 482
  • Protein 52 grams
  • Carbohydrate 50 grams
  • of which sugars 3 grams
  • Fat 8.2 grams
  • of which saturates 2.6 grams
  • poly-unsaturated 3.6 grams
  • mono-unsaturated 2 grams
  • Fibre 2.2 grams
  • Zinc 15mg
  • Magnesium 225mg
  • Copper 750ug
  • Vitamin C 100mg
  • Vitamin B6 5.25mg
  • Chromium 200ug
  • Calcium 301mg
  • Sodium 123mg
  • Potassium 390mg
  • Digezyme 50mg
  • Lactospore 50 million spores
I'm going to try it for my breakfast. That and a tbsp of oil (udo/sesathin/fish/flax) would be perfect.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i have used beverly quite a few times in the past, i even went to their headquarters and had the bodyfat done and had them plan my diet. they are top notch in my book. search around some of the web sites and you can find some great prices on their products. buying from them directly is a bit too expensive for my taste.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I use their powders quite a bit. They are my second choice behind protein customizer. Expensive yes, but good for a change.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Haha. I've already promised myself once I finish grad school and get a job that will be my protein of choice. I can't justify buying it while I'm living off loan money.
Yeah, you got a good plan, now don't get married or have kids and you'll be rich!

You guys have talked me into it, I have to try it now.

maverick1.5

Awards
protein

they are the best I have used. quality is hard to match, & the taste blows everything out of the water.I like the ultimate muscle protein in the cookies n cream. the ultra size is the way to go as far as price, still expensive but worth it in my book. normally a 2lb. tub of vanilla(u get more servings than the chocolate because of the added cocco) last somewhere around 10-14 days at 2 scoops twice a day so two 2lb tubs will last u a month..... around $60 dollars. I take them with there mass aminos & ultra 40 liver tabs,4 of each per meal. I can tell a big difference in the way my body looks, a lot more dense & hard.On a side note I have a good friend that eats really well & just uses ON's 100% whey & is hard & ripped at 4%BF. I stay at around 6% but like I said I look more dense than before.