Best Whey Isolate

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Title is pretty self explanatory. I am looking for a brand of whey isolate that is not only good but may also have some cool different flavors outside of chocolate/vanilla/strawberry. I have already tried Man Sports Iso Protein, Rule 1, Iso 100, Precision Protein, etc. Hoping to find something else out there!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Title is pretty self explanatory. I am looking for a brand of whey isolate that is not only good but may also have some cool different flavors outside of chocolate/vanilla/strawberry. I have already tried Man Sports Iso Protein, Rule 1, Iso 100, Precision Protein, etc. Hoping to find something else out there!
Iso100 has some funky flavors. Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate has some original flavors too. Any reason for using isolate specifically?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Iso100 has some funky flavors. Myprotein Impact Whey Isolate has some original flavors too. Any reason for using isolate specifically?
Thanks for the input. I have a sensitive stomach when eating dairy so I prefer to stay off the toilet! lol

I'll do a blend every now and then but I cannot consistently drink one everyday if it came down to it.

zincalloy

zincalloy

Awards
Thanks for the input. I have a sensitive stomach when eating dairy so I prefer to stay off the toilet! lol

I'll do a blend every now and then but I cannot consistently drink one everyday if it came down to it.
I would just look for something with no soy, low carb, and the only sugar being from lactose. Probably difficult to find.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Iso 100--all flavors are excellent..nutrabio isolate-top quality stuff. Core nutritionals ISO another goodie

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
ive been doing the same thing

Mutant whey isolate
Species Nutrition Isolyze
Animal has some crazy new flavors too, I just ordered the fudge brownie and red velvet last night havent tried it yet.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ive been doing the same thing

Mutant whey isolate
Species Nutrition Isolyze
Animal has some crazy new flavors too, I just ordered the fudge brownie and red velvet last night havent tried it yet.
Have you tried the pumpkin pie yet for Animal Whey??

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
no not yet i just found out they had whey isolate

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr supps isolate is by far my favorite protein powder....but only 3 flavors

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Performax will be launching a very clean Whey Iso in a few cool flavors!

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
Species!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The protein works in the uk is high quality and has an amazing range - no idea if they ship to the USA though

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Iso 100--all flavors are excellent..nutrabio isolate-top quality stuff. Core nutritionals ISO another goodie
Solid recommendations. I worked with the owner of Core Nutritionals and he is a perfectionist with the flavoring of his products. I'm sure the other companies perform a lot of testing too but it was pretty cool seeing how Doug gets feedback from his team and won't release something until it tastes incredible.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Solid recommendations. I worked with the owner of Core Nutritionals and he is a perfectionist with the flavoring of his products. I'm sure the other companies perform a lot of testing too but it was pretty cool seeing how Doug gets feedback from his team and won't release something until it tastes incredible.
Is he still claiming to be natty?