best "type" of protein

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
what would u guys say is the best type of protein...

or just a straight up kickass brand?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best for what purpose(postworkout, nighttime, MRP...)? I'd look into the board sponsors like Anabolic Innovations and All The Whey.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Best for what purpose(postworkout, nighttime, MRP...)? I'd look into the board sponsors like Anabolic Innovations and All The Whey.
anytime protein but i usually just take protein in the morning with breakfast and then after i workout

propho

Awards
  • Established
isolate absorbs quickest
then the regular blends
then caseins take the longest..

so in other words:
post workout best is isolate
regular i'd say anytime throughout the day
caseins before you sleep

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is probably more info on protein than any other supp out there. Search and you will find more polls and info than you can shake a 5lb. tub of whey at.

NDjets78

Awards
hydrolyzed whey is great postworkout
a MRP is good anytime throughout the day
casein or a mix is best before bed

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
anytime protein but i usually just take protein in the morning with breakfast and then after i workout
Different types of protein work at different types of the day. If you 're only using them with breakfast and post workout I would go with just a whey protein. This is because you are already taking in other sources of nutrients with your breakfast, and its early in the day so you want it to kick in quick. Same goes for postworkout, you want the quickest source of protein, which is whey.