Unanswered Best topical fat burner?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipoderm-y, Napalm and lipoderm ultra were very effective back in the day.
Those were discontinued years ago.

Curious to hear whats good nowadays.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lipoderm-y, Napalm and lipoderm ultra were very effective back in the day.
Those were discontinued years ago.

Curious to hear whats good nowadays.
Just reordered some Napalm and going strong.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty sure I saw lipoderm on NutraPlanet. Is Avant coming back?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Invictus and VIIKT by Iron Legion

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
go with the one shown in many rct with athletes in deficit - showing effectiveness for what you pay for them. if there even one entry on that list, i be very surprised, LOL

most people on cut can do -1.5/2lbs per week - just go a week or two longer - FOR FREE, instead of $50 and a prayer :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We sell AndroShred (7keto) and another topical thermo called FIRE. MuscleGelz is the brand. Mpa has a solid version too.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
go with the one shown in many rct with athletes in deficit - showing effectiveness for what you pay for them. if there even one entry on that list, i be very surprised, LOL

most people on cut can do -1.5/2lbs per week - just go a week or two longer - FOR FREE, instead of $50 and a prayer :)
Topic is localized fat loss, WHILE in a calorie deficit with intense training. No prayers involved.

You will not get localized fat loss in stubborn areas via dieting & training alone.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it is old stock. Dunno how stable the actives are in solution, after sitting on a shelf for 10+ years.
I'll have to talk to amazon to get their brand removed. They should not be selling old stock. Thank you.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it is old stock. Dunno how stable the actives are in solution, after sitting on a shelf for 10+ years.
It may still work, I dunno how stable the actives are in the carrier vehicle.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My brother works for them so no luck needed he can pull any brand if there are safety or quality concerns.
Well yeah, like I said, I dunno if there are actually valid quality concerns. I'd do some research before trying to have Napalm pulled.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoyed lipo6 gel but vasoburn from MPA is my favorite by far. Burns like a mofo so be careful with first couple uses

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^^ Glad Par was able to answer this. Good moral of the story here too is to verify with a company whether something truly is or isn't made anymore before doing something like reporting it to a vendor. Sometimes well intentioned things can have unfair and negative consequences for companies when having the wrong information.

Stimtron - I hope you enjoy the Napalm. I always liked it when I used it in the past.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Topic is localized fat loss, WHILE in a calorie deficit with intense training. No prayers involved.

You will not get localized fat loss in stubborn areas via dieting & training alone.

sure you can, people do it all time. even better, not even have to train - google images>sudanese famine. only study i know on topical - from ucla medical; 1987 - greenway and bray in obese women. fat people respond well to things that don't work in athletes. please post topical studies in lean athletes who just have small "pooch" to loose - showing effective.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They were never discontinued.
Very good to know, I'll pick a couple bottles up when I get under 15%.

I'd rather buy directly from you, makes more sense giving you my money than some random seller off eBay or Amazon.

Do you carry them yourself?

BTW, do you know of anyway to access the M&M and/or Avant forums?
The way back machine is kinda limited.
It'd be a shame if those forums are lost forever.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sure you can, people do it all time. even better, not even have to train - google images>sudanese famine. only study i know on topical - from ucla medical; 1987 - greenway and bray in obese women. fat people respond well to things that don't work in athletes. please post topical studies in lean athletes who just have small "pooch" to loose - showing effective.
The writeups put out by Avant on their 3 topicals (lipoderm-y, lipoderm ultra and napalm) detail everything.

And topicals really do not work on the obese, at least not to an appreciable degree. One has to be pretty lean to begin with to see signifigant localized fat loss .e. 15% or under.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that localized fat loss is one of those things that hasn't been scientifically proven to a degree that cannot be easily scrutinized BUT so many people have seen good results through the years with certain products - the Avant ones for example - that its really hard to dispute that they work. However, like Colin said, someone has to be fairly lean already to notice the difference. For example, if a guy is 15%+ body-fat, they don't need localized fat loss - they need to lose body-fat. Any localized fat loss could easily be overlooked or attributed to losing fat in general. However, for people lower in body-fat, the results would be much more noticeable. Years ago when I tried to stay very lean, I noticed a big difference with the Avant products myself.

I think another thing unfortunately that has happened over the years is that companies that don't/didn't put as much into their formulas or have as good of carrier mechanisms as Avant overhyped these types of products as miracle products which lead people that really shouldn't have been using them to begin with to try them and then report bad feedback if they didn't lose a miraculous amount of fat from the products. Basically, marketing companies saw the opportunity, capitalized on it, and left a bad taste with some people for an entire category of products.

I'll use myself for example. No excuses, I really let myself go over the last couple years and lost muscle and gained fat. I've been back at it and trying to get back to as close to where I was as life and my schedule will allow and right now for me, I wouldn't use a localized fat loss product because I need to get leaner before doing so but as soon as I hit 12%, I'm adding one in myself.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you feel any stim effects whatsoever from the topical compounds? Worry about stacking it with the normal fat burners

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
INVICTUS

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you feel any stim effects whatsoever from the topical compounds? Worry about stacking it with the normal fat burners
They should be localized, so little of the active ingredients would make it to systemic circulation.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when use scientific measuring methods (even tape measure good with pro who don't squeeze) you see if something work or not. if you mean "can't see abs" then of course - little bit from fat person not show as much as just a bit soft on lean person. but if work, it work all time - product not go "your too fat! not work!" LOL

sorry, write ups from supp companies worthless - used car salesman always say car run great. fact is, very little research done to show work (and even that was a. 1 study, and b. those spefic sourced things in those specific amounts) - yours not exact same product (on obese women).

should do internal trials and post results - but that never happens for reason unknown, LOL

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you carry them yourself?

BTW, do you know of anyway to access the M&M and/or Avant forums?
The way back machine is kinda limited.
It'd be a shame if those forums are lost forever.
No, we don't sell, direct.

The forums are back up. Had some weird issue where the entire file just sort of disappeared on the server end. We're still not quite sure what happened. And, yeah, there was some concern that it was just gone, forever (the backups only went back one month, which we did not realize, so they were just backing up an empty folder).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think that localized fat loss is one of those things that hasn't been scientifically proven to a degree that cannot be easily scrutinized BUT so many people have seen good results through the years with certain products - the Avant ones for example - that its really hard to dispute that they work. However, like Colin said, someone has to be fairly lean already to notice the difference. For example, if a guy is 15%+ body-fat, they don't need localized fat loss - they need to lose body-fat. Any localized fat loss could easily be overlooked or attributed to losing fat in general. However, for people lower in body-fat, the results would be much more noticeable. Years ago when I tried to stay very lean, I noticed a big difference with the Avant products myself.

I think another thing unfortunately that has happened over the years is that companies that don't/didn't put as much into their formulas or have as good of carrier mechanisms as Avant overhyped these types of products as miracle products which lead people that really shouldn't have been using them to begin with to try them and then report bad feedback if they didn't lose a miraculous amount of fat from the products. Basically, marketing companies saw the opportunity, capitalized on it, and left a bad taste with some people for an entire category of products.

I'll use myself for example. No excuses, I really let myself go over the last couple years and lost muscle and gained fat. I've been back at it and trying to get back to as close to where I was as life and my schedule will allow and right now for me, I wouldn't use a localized fat loss product because I need to get leaner before doing so but as soon as I hit 12%, I'm adding one in myself.
lol...b-aet is what you need-INVICTUS!!!

grocker

Awards
  • Established
lol...b-aet is what you need-INVICTUS!!!
thebigt.. how is Invictus compared to Androshred? I tried Androshred awhile back because of your review and had very good results. I've been thinking about trying Invictus now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt.. how is Invictus compared to Androshred? I tried Androshred awhile back because of your review and had very good results. I've been thinking about trying Invictus now.
lol...I am biased....I suggest you try Invictus and compare for yourself.

don't forget to use my code-THEBIGT

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you in US? If so I’ll send one for you to try

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Are you in US? If so I’ll send one for you to try
Ya I am, cheftepesh1. I would love to take you up on the offer but I wouldn't comfortable taking a product without paying for it. I just jumped into a summer fitness contest at work and have been seriously looking to try Invictus but I have to wait till funds are available at the end of the month. Thanks for the offer though. I really appreciate it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya I am, cheftepesh1. I would love to take you up on the offer but I wouldn't comfortable taking a product without paying for it. I just jumped into a summer fitness contest at work and have been seriously looking to try Invictus but I have to wait till funds are available at the end of the month. Thanks for the offer though. I really appreciate it.
that is pretty stand-up, props....if you liked androshred i'm pretty confident you will also like Invictus, both are effective products!!!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Invictus is great. I ran 6 weeks of Invictus and KT VII and had great effects. I just ordered the stack of 2 Invictus and 2 Virtus and am going to jump on it in a couple weeks.

Is there a max time for running Invictus?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used invictus on a pretty strict cut and was satisfied. I’d have to go with evomuse Absolutely Abliterated as my favorite though. Ran 1.5 bottles and really enjoyed it.

If you’re on a budget aspercreme + hydrocortisone + bulk yohimbine powder works nice to. This is what I typically used during my water fasts

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used invictus on a pretty strict cut and was satisfied. I’d have to go with evomuse Absolutely Abliterated as my favorite though. Ran 1.5 bottles and really enjoyed it.

If you’re on a budget aspercreme + hydrocortisone + bulk yohimbine powder works nice to. This is what I typically used during my water fasts
Do you mean mixing y powder into aspercreme as diy topical?

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, actually still doing this now even though I’m not cutting anymore
I have a couple of vials of Helios, basically a liquid injectable form of y and clen that i could try mixing in with aspercreme. Worth a shot as I’m never going to use it as an injectable again, it was brutal.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a couple of vials of Helios, basically a liquid injectable form of y and clen that i could try mixing in with aspercreme. Worth a shot as I’m never going to use it as an injectable again, it was brutal.
Plenty of people mix Clen with aspercreme. This will work fine!

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brutal as in?...

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone mixed clen with androhard and or androshred ? Asking for myself and anyone else