testotony
Member
What supps. would you advise someone to use for the explosive short burst speed and strength required in playing football.
I'm 30 5' 11" around 225lbs. Pretty solid. I do not know my body fat level but I can see six abs, have cuts and veins.
Bench 225 for 20-25 or 315 for 6-8
Deadlift 365 for 10
Squat 315 for 10
I play outside linebacker and full back.
I am experienced in supps and real gear from way back in the day.
Thanks
I'm 30 5' 11" around 225lbs. Pretty solid. I do not know my body fat level but I can see six abs, have cuts and veins.
Bench 225 for 20-25 or 315 for 6-8
Deadlift 365 for 10
Squat 315 for 10
I play outside linebacker and full back.
I am experienced in supps and real gear from way back in the day.
Thanks