Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At my last visit to the Dr. he told me my Liver Numbers were a little high, what are some good supplements for Liver Health ?

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
I’ve been taking 600 mg a day of NAC since my last physical and it got my liver enzymes back into normal range. I’m also pretty sure it’s been helping my immune system as I haven’t gotten my normal bi-annual sinus infections this year

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to use Tudca for live health. But definitely inform your doc that you worked out not long before being tested. Could be the reason for the elevated liver enzymes

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you taking any products that could be very harsh on your liver!?
Have you had any recent PH runs or products containing anabolics?
How long have your liver levels been elevated? Just recently?

NAC (Cycle Support 2.0 by Anabolic Innovations) and Tudca (OL) are two top notch things to help your liver especially when levels are off or you on a cycle/blast

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Aaron has you covered. Exercise, high protein intake, some supplements can raise those values. I always take a week off and moderate my protein intake before running bloods to get accurate numbers.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TUDCA is the best.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I would run 30 days Tudca @ 250mg x 2 per day. And then maintain with bulk NAC. Let us know how it goes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you taking any products that could be very harsh on your liver!?
Have you had any recent PH runs or products containing anabolics?
How long have your liver levels been elevated? Just recently?

NAC (Cycle Support 2.0 by Anabolic Innovations) and Tudca (OL) are two top notch things to help your liver especially when levels are off or you on a cycle/blast
They are elevated over my blood test a year ago. I have been taking 2-6 Advil a day (as needed) for back pain the last few weeks and I was taking about the same a few months ago when I had Shingles. The Dr. and I both believe this to be the cause.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TUCDA and NAC. NAC is pretty cheap. You can find bulk versions for such a low cost.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They are elevated over my blood test a year ago. I have been taking 2-6 Advil a day (as needed) for back pain the last few weeks and I was taking about the same a few months ago when I had Shingles. The Dr. and I both believe this to be the cause.
You didn’t answer the first 2 questions which could be vital since I know you dab with those things and could be a major red flag

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You didn’t answer the first 2 questions which could be vital since I know you dab with those things and could be a major red flag
Are you taking any products that could be very harsh on your liver!? - Yes Advil

Have you had any recent PH runs or products containing anabolics? - No - Nothing for about a year

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Are you taking any products that could be very harsh on your liver!? - Yes Advil

Have you had any recent PH runs or products containing anabolics? - No - Nothing for about a year
Most likely if you get bloodwork done the day after training that’s is a major culrprit. Which is also why Most doctors don’t realize some of the most in shape people could have high levels due to their workout frequency close to bloodwork.

Take a few off days and then give bloodwork and see how they come out. (48 hours before bloods don’t train)

PH’s and anabolics are also very hard on the liver so I wanted to know the big picture before drawing conclusions
Advil is not harsh on the liver at all.. lol

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say,
TUDCA
s-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe)
NAC

You guys in the US are lucky because you can buy SamE otc, in EU it's a prescription drug.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say,
TUDCA
NAC

You guys in the US are lucky because you can buy SamE otc, in EU it's a prescription drug.
samE is one of the best .. super expensive

I usally do cel tudca + coq10

imo coq10 is very underrated and unsure why it gets looked at when looking at overall health

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say,
TUDCA
NAC

samE is one of the best .. super expensive

I usally do cel tudca + coq10

imo coq10 is very underrated and unsure why it gets looked at when looking at overall health

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tudca by OL's 750 mgs..livers went down in range there were 10- 20 points or so above

and I ve have bloodwork to prove it

I think i was taking ai's cycle support and/or milk thistle. Its been six months or a year ....

Camo

Awards
Antaeus Labs Aegis (TUDCA + NAC). My liver values were elevated too and I took 2 weeks of Aegis and they all improved to the “optimal” range.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vitacost.jpg

NAC might be the worst smelling supplement I have ever smelled !!