Best supplements for 22 yr besides the basics

powerpunk5000

Awards
Before I get flamed this is for my younger brother as a bday gift, I use to be super up to date with everything fitness and supplements but fell off

Just looking for a something to get him as a gift that's got some merit behind it that's not just protein pre workout and bcaa or bs test booster

Ik this is kinda asking to be spoon feed but I don't have much time to research as his bday is in a few days

Appricate any good answers

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M1A, Dmz, Anavar ......

But seriously this would be good gifts. But maybe get him something like Xgels , Kingsblood or other products like that

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting question, as you don’t want to go the easy route of just stocking him up on protein powder and the likes haha.

Ghost Size is an option. Kinda a daily staple sort of supplement. Would cover him on creatine, betaine, beta alanine, and has some epicatechin.

I also really like Hexagen from Morphogen Nutrition. It’s an intra carb supplement with multiple carb sources, but also contains a nice dosage of ActiGin (ATP production, exercise endurance, and recovery time).

powerpunk5000

Awards
M1A, Dmz, Anavar ......

But seriously this would be good gifts. But maybe get him something like Xgels , Kingsblood or other products like that
I ran xgels a few years ago when it first came out and was looking at going that route seem likes it become a lot more popular now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran xgels a few years ago when it first came out and was looking at going that route seem likes it become a lot more popular now
few years ago????

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know what you consider 'the basics', but I would take 5g of Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, 2-5g of ]beta alanine, and 5g of citrulline malate. You can add it to your coffee in the morning, stir it up, and you've got yourself a preworkout.

If you need more energy, check out Will Brink's Bomb Proof Coffee:

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like folidrone and vector as gifts .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like folidrone and vector as gifts .
Agreed with this. If he's already got creatine, protein, bcaa, preworkout then I would look into natural anabolics which is what follidrone and vector are. Both are BLR products so you know they are quality. We carry them at Strong Supplement Shop as well.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect or another popular natty anabolic.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with this. If he's already got creatine, protein, bcaa, preworkout then I would look into natural anabolics which is what follidrone and vector are. Both are BLR products so you know they are quality. We carry them at Strong Supplement Shop as well.
Agreed. All good suggestions in here too.